+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
There's really no doubt regarding what IRCC wants for those questions.

The help section for question 10 clearly specifies that they only want the addresses where the applicant "lived, worked or studied", and a vacation doesn't fall in any of these categories. It's already taken care of on the presence calculator.
Same logic applies for the work history. People are unemployed regardless of their presence or absence in Canada, and someone who is not unemployed doesn't start being so on vacation. It would be really tedious to list all the weekends in the last 5 years as holidays were the person was not a student, an employee...

Everyone is free to overcomplicate his application, but going to that level of detail is just adding work to the IRCC agent, not making life easier for him.

StuCan1

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
I had my application returned to me as I forgot to sign the physical presence calculator. I sent a new application today.

Admin pls add me to tracker

ID: StuCan1
App type: Single
Physical Presence: 1587
App Sent: Feb 7th 2018
App Received: Expected in 3 business days.

Good luck everyone!

latitude45

Apr 15, 2015
Hi All,

I submitted my application today.

ID: latitude45
App type: Single Adult over 18
Physical Presence: 1,,224
App Sent: Feb 7th 2018 (today)
App Received: February 13th 2018 - expected delivery.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
I had my application returned to me as I forgot to sign the physical presence calculator. I sent a new application today.

Admin pls add me to tracker

ID: StuCan1
App type: Single
Physical Presence: 1587
App Sent: Feb 7th 2018
App Received: Expected in 3 business days.

Good luck everyone!
Added, good luck

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi All,

I submitted my application today.

ID: latitude45
App type: Single Adult over 18
Physical Presence: 1,,224
App Sent: Feb 7th 2018 (today)
App Received: February 13th 2018 - expected delivery.
Added to the sheet, good luck

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
There's really no doubt regarding what IRCC wants for those questions.

The help section for question 10 clearly specifies that they only want the addresses where the applicant "lived, worked or studied", and a vacation doesn't fall in any of these categories. It's already taken care of on the presence calculator.
Same logic applies for the work history. People are unemployed regardless of their presence or absence in Canada, and someone who is not unemployed doesn't start being so on vacation. It would be really tedious to list all the weekends in the last 5 years as holidays were the person was not a student, an employee...

Everyone is free to overcomplicate his application, but going to that level of detail is just adding work to the IRCC agent, not making life easier for him.
I 100% agree with all of the above.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
i know this is not good question to ask
but still : can any one please tell me how long to receive AOR
It's not that we don't want to help with this question. It's just that you get a much better impression how long AOR takes, if you look at the spreadsheet. There is nice stats in those spreadsheets, that are will be way more informative for you, give it a try! :)

jendrian

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
08-01-2011
AOR Received.
08-01-2011
File Transfer...
22-12-2010
Med's Request
08-01-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
11-03-2011
Added you to the Feb sheet. Can you please provide your

Physical Presence Days

for the tracker?
App. Type: Single
Physical presence days: Out of the last 5 years, 1801 days. Total since PR, 2491 days.

Nour Sabbagh

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you all for helping me with my questions above . I still have one more question if you guys can advise me on this so I had an old format passport back in 2013 and my children were accompanied with me in the same passport then this passport was issued in 2006 and valid until 2014 however I canceled this passport in 2013 and issued an individual passport for me and the kids the newer passports was issued in 2013 valid until 2019 Do I have to mention this detail and mark it as a gap in my application and my kids application ??although I have never used the old passport when landing we all landed with our new passports however I have to mention the old passport since my eligibility period is from feb 2013 till Feb 2018.

Thanks in advance appreciate your inputs

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Thank you all for helping me with my questions above . I still have one more question if you guys can advise me on this so I had an old format passport back in 2013 and my children were accompanied with me in the same passport then this passport was issued in 2006 and valid until 2014 however I canceled this passport in 2013 and issued an individual passport for me and the kids the newer passports was issued in 2013 valid until 2019 Do I have to mention this detail and mark it as a gap in my application and my kids application ??although I have never used the old passport when landing we all landed with our new passports however I have to mention the old passport since my eligibility period is from feb 2013 till Feb 2018.

Thanks in advance appreciate your inputs
Just to be on the safer side, I personally think it's a good idea to just include all passports (new & old), if it falls in your eligibility period. Just include your biographical pages as requested. That should be enough!

Good luck!

KB

Nour Sabbagh

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you Do you think that I should check the passport Gap and explain the situation?or just include all the passport copies new and old and mention the dates Overlap?
Thank you

Just to be on the safer side, I personally think it's a good idea to just include all passports (new & old), if it falls in your eligibility period. Just include your biographical pages as requested. That should be enough!

Good luck!

KB

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Thank you Do you think that I should check the passport Gap and explain the situation?or just include all the passport copies new and old and mention the dates Overlap?
Thank you
For Q.14(a), please include all the passport copies (new and expired) and mention the date of issue and the date of expiry for each of the passports. That should do it. Also click on the HELP button on the form next to the question to see what they are asking of you. It should give you some clarity.

Cheers :)

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
My application is delivered today Sydney time 8.28am

There is a signature who received my Canada post express envelope

My question how do I know what is the name who received it