+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

michael0222

Jan 28, 2015
delgado77 said:
Congrats buddy!

I must confess I have never heard anybody that says CIC gave them a call for such. Wow! :eek:
Before now, were you asked to submit additional documents?
Thanks! Last week I saw a missed call from unknown number and I wasn't able to answer it
Good thing I was off that day I was able to answer their call..I checked my ECAS today and still not updated
I was not asked to submit any docs.The lady that i talked to just said that I need to do my landing before
My medical expired so they're going to send me an email for passport request. Iasked if I will receive it on
That day shes said no but soon .. And I checked my email9pm it says ready for visa

jbrown

Star Member
May 29, 2014
leazy said:
Yes I am in Canada so he will be a Canadian citizen at birth. I'm not going to mention it.

Guys I need help again: Does anyone know which pages if my passport I have to send?? It doesn't say and I can't find anything about it anywhere. Thank you!
Congratulations Leazy.
...not to make you nervous but if your pregnancy is showing by the time you do your landing and the Immigration Officer notices and asks if you declared being pregnant, what will you say?

Applicants for PR are required to update CIC of any changes in their personal circumstances so keep that in mind.

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
jbrown said:
Congratulations Leazy.
...not to make you nervous but if your pregnancy is showing by the time you do your landing and the Immigration Officer notices and asks if you declared being pregnant, what will you say?

Applicants for PR are required to update CIC of any changes in their personal circumstances so keep that in mind.
She can just say "EXCUUUSE ME!? Are you calling me fat?" haha just kidding :)

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
leazy said:
Good luck! Let us know how it went!
Pretty easy man, I am officially PR , just need to wait for my cart, update SIN , Health Card ,
Alltogether took me 15 min paper work including going to US border getting refusal letter and returning back to Canadian border..
Good luck to everyone

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Konan1982 said:
Pretty easy man, I am officially PR , just need to wait for my cart, update SIN , Health Card ,
Alltogether took me 15 min paper work including going to US border getting refusal letter and returning back to Canadian border..
Good luck to everyone
Congrats Konan1982.
where did you go for landing?

can854

Oct 21, 2013
Dear Members, can you please help me here to figure out what CIC is looking for:

I got below email from CPP-CTD ottawa last evening, I am not sure is this request for PCC from India and RCMP PCC as well. Because they said please provide PCC from India. they didnt say provide RCMP PCC as well. Please advise , thank you.

Date: March 3, 2015

UCI: XXXXXXX
Application: XXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 CLIENT ID – PRINCIPAL APPLICANT NAME:
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for INDIA This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/02

 CLIENT ID – SPOUSE NAME:
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for INDIA This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/02

Procedure for Submitting Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: PNP UNIT
Case Processing Centre- Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can854 said:
Dear Members, can you please help me here to figure out what CIC is looking for:

I got below email from CPP-CTD ottawa last evening, I am not sure is this request for PCC from India and RCMP PCC as well. Because they said please provide PCC from India. they didnt say provide RCMP PCC as well. Please advise , thank you.

Dear XXXXXXXXX

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:

I think this is self explanatory. Not sure why you mention RCMP when they don't mention it at all.

can854

Oct 21, 2013
SpoonRaccoon said:
I think this is self explanatory. Not sure why you mention RCMP when they don't mention it at all.
I agree with you that they didnt mention RCMP, but they also says please submit PCC of all country where you lived for more than six months(seems like generic format). Me and My partner both are in Canada for last 2 years. Thats why I had this doubt in my mind.
Thank you.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
You only have to submit police clearance from INDIA, they do RCMP on their own. If they'll need it, they would ask for it in that email. I got the same request a few months ago, i never sent the RCMP and when i got my GCMS notes, i found out they did the RCMP on their own. Just follow what the email says and they highlight INDIA, there is no better explanation.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
can854 said:

Dear XXXXXXXXX

219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Pretty straight forward. PCC from India for yourself & your wife.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
At the border, officer just asked me how long I have been living in SK, Regina for.. No questions about to stay in SK or move to other province..
Good luck guys..

leazy

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 1st 2014
Nomination.....
January 8th 2014
AOR Received.
March 6th 2014
IELTS Request
n/r
File Transfer...
March 6th 2014
Med's Request
March 6th 2014
Med's Done....
April 2nd 2014
LANDED..........
In Canada since 01/2012
Konan1982 said:
At the border, officer just asked me how long I have been living in SK, Regina for.. No questions about to stay in SK or move to other province..
Good luck guys..
Sounds easy enough, congrats and thanks for letting us know!