None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Mikmik said:
In my gcms note, it says that my file location is PS. Is this the unit of Cic you are talking about?

Yes! But you may want to call CIC to confirm with them.

Mikmik

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
I did phoned them last week and the agent said that my file is still in process and still in Sydney.
In my note it shows that the status of my application is in process-cp and category is PV2.
Did you have the same status and category?

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Mikmik said:
I did phoned them last week and the agent said that my file is still in process and still in Sydney.
In my note it shows that the status of my application is in process-cp and category is PV2.
Everything details you mentioned above tallies with what is showing on my file but I still would suggest you call CIC and verify if your file is at Program Support Unit.

Ruby_Roller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
Nomination.....
04-12-2013
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-03-2015
pgy said:
Thanks roadtocanada2014

The email:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

STEP 2: PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT, PICTURES AND BIO DATA
We require A PHOTOCOPY of passport and 2 Immigration size pictures with the specifications listed on the following link. Pictures are required for you and for each accompanying family member.
DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT. You are a citizen of a visa exempt country.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT, PICTURES AND BIO DATA
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O)
Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:
Canada Post: CPC – Ottawa, PO Box 9780, Ottawa ON K1G 4B9
Courier: CPC – Ottawa, 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Final Note
The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your picture(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688) and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

I got the exact email last Friday. I posted bAck photos and self addressed express post envelope monday and they received it today' hopefully then send back my COPR right away! Stress is killing me!

pgy

Dec 2, 2013
Ruby_Roller said:
I got the exact email last Friday. I posted bAck photos and self addressed express post envelope monday and they received it today' hopefully then send back my COPR right away! Stress is killing me!
Great - congrats Ruby_Roller. What did you do about the Bio-data request? Did you receive any attachments for this? Or was it just the photos and passport copy you sent off?

I can't wait for this process to be over...

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Mikmik said:
Hello Mikmik and Delgado:

I just browsed through my GCMS notes. MY location too is PS- (As on 10th September 2014- the very same date a positive eligibility decision was made). PV2 stands for Provincial Nominees and all of us should have the same category. As on 10th september 2014 my status too was In Process-CP. I don't see any reason why my case should be considered complex. I am single and have never lived in any country other than my country of citizenship and Canada. Neither was I requested RCMP fingerprints. Can some other individuals who ordered their GCMS and have now obtained their PPR or even a DM status please let us know what their location states. It is on the second page of their GCMS under the heading PAPER FILE.

Worst part is I am from SK too.

lea187

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2014
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-12-2013
AOR Received.
10-03-2014
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
My gcms notes also say sent to ps

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
pgy said:
Great - congrats Ruby_Roller. What did you do about the Bio-data request? Did you receive any attachments for this? Or was it just the photos and passport copy you sent off?

I can't wait for this process to be over...
Hi pgy

I also got the same email and I sent my PP along with Bio-data form and pictures to CIC-Ottawa on Feb 14th.

For the specs on pictures it was instructed to provide name, date (picture taken) and address of the photo shop studio on the back of the picture in form of some stamp.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf

I didn't write my name on the back of the picture (as it was not instructed) - Now I am worried, do you think it's fine ?

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Classically Mild said:

I just browsed through my GCMS notes. MY location too is PS- (As on 10th September 2014- the very same date a positive eligibility decision was made). PV2 stands for Provincial Nominees and all of us should have the same category. As on 10th september 2014 my status too was In Process-CP. I don't see any reason why my case should be considered complex. I am single and have never lived in any country other than my country of citizenship and Canada. Neither was I requested RCMP fingerprints. Can some other individuals who ordered their GCMS and have now obtained their PPR or even a DM status please let us know what their location states. It is on the second page of their GCMS under the heading PAPER FILE.

I checked mine it's showing Centralized Intake Office, got PPR on Feb 13th 2015.
Don't be worry you'll get PPR very soon.

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Billz said:
I checked mine it's showing Centralized Intake Office, got PPR on Feb 13th 2015.
Don't be worry you'll get PPR very soon.
Thanks Billz. can you do us a favor? Can you please check what your location is stated as on page 2 under paper file. Is it PS?

ATerra2

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Doc's Request.
25-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inland Applicant
delgado77 said:
I got to know as per my GCMS notes and by also calling CIC to confirm what I saw on my GCMS notes. Unfortunately, one may not know exactly why the file was sent there, but I what the CIC call center person told me was files that are complex in nature that needs further investigation or more information from the applicant gets tranfered there and there is no processing time frame.

I'm from Saskatchewan!
PS is in Ottawa or in Sidney? I am freaking out

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
ATerra2 said:
My friend who is feb applicant, inprocess September, security not started yet, location. PS-

bala1

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Nomination.....
25-12-2013
AOR Received.
18-02-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Thank god done
LANDED..........
God is great done
ATerra2 said:
Hi bro I think this link abt gcms notes should help I have read it should be paper screening
helphttps://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CBUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcaipsnotes.com%2FCodes.shtml&ei=XRHlVPjyEIO0ogSK7oKYCg&usg=AFQjCNECSH6gltsNrbS2Dyxu0YAkQaNDCg&sig2=_wrOqv1oJTaugiWgyIPF_A

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Classically Mild said:

What do you mean worst part that you are from SK bro..