+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Konan1982 said:
What do you mean worst part that you are from SK bro..
I have a feeling certain provinces are being processed earlier than others. I feel Alberta and Ontario nominees are getting priority over other provinces. I could be wrong too. Maybe after screwing up Ontario applicants in the name of a QA exercise, CIC wants to give them a lollipop by offering them PPR first.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Classically Mild said:
I have a feeling certain provinces are being processed earlier than others. I feel Alberta and Ontario nominees are getting priority over other provinces. I could be wrong too. Maybe after screwing up Ontario applicants in the name of a QA exercise, CIC wants to give them a lollipop by offering them PPR first.
Dude, I am from SK , Feb 28th applicant already sent my passport waiting it back.. I know couple people also received ppr
Don't worry about it man..
Now what worries me ability to move to other provinces after getting PR..people still speculate on it..

francesmarinel

Mar 14, 2014
ATerra2 said:
PS is in Ottawa or in Sidney? I am freaking out
I checked the last gcms i ordered, on my paper file-Page 2
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Paper file #:XXXXXXXXXX
Maybe Sydney. Hopefully it's not another wait because i got my dm and ppr already. so try to calm down maybe your turn is coming soon

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
francesmarinel said:
I checked the last gcms i ordered, on my paper file-Page 2
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Paper file #:XXXXXXXXXX
Maybe Sydney. Hopefully it's not another wait because i got my dm and ppr already. so try to calm down maybe your turn is coming soon
Thanks francesmarinel and Konan. You guys are seriously the reason why I am still sane. Had it not been for this forum and all of you guys I would have turned crazy.

francesmarinel

Mar 14, 2014
Classically Mild said:
Thanks francesmarinel and Konan. You guys are seriously the reason why I am still sane. Had it not been for this forum and all of you guys I would have turned crazy.
No problem. Just don 't be discouraged. We had been there too. Be patient. It will be soon over.

francesmarinel

Mar 14, 2014
kevinszeto said:
still no IP , DM , PPR yet

my application recevied on Feb 14,2014

medical recevied :(

should i call cic ?? is it useful ??
Try calling CIC, i had done it too. Atleast you can get some update on your application, specially when you didn't order gcms notes

angelstamaria

Star Member
Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 14 2014
Nomination.....
12-16-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-16-2014
kevinszeto said:
still no IP , DM , PPR yet

my application recevied on Feb 14,2014

medical recevied :(

should i call cic ?? is it useful ??
we have the same submittion date.. they received it feb 14 2015. no ip,no dm no ppr.. just medical received in ecas.. phoned cic last week(last fri) she said our file/application is on security check and its in ottaw office already.i hope i hear something sooner.. our work permit will expired aprl 8. and we have to renew it since we need a valid permit for exit right. :( so frustrating!!

Panucci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
So my immigration consultant sent my documents to cic in order to get my copr. She gave me a tracking number but when I go to the Canada post website to check it, it says that it doesn't exist in the system. Did she make a mistake with the tracking number?? Or whenever they send me back the documents I'll be able to see it??

The tracking number she gave me is MWxxxxxxxxxCA where the "x" are numbers... Is that correct?? I thought it'd be only numbers...

Thanks for your help guys!!! :)

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Panucci said:
So my immigration consultant sent my documents to cic in order to get my copr. She gave me a tracking number but when I go to the Canada post website to check it, it says that it doesn't exist in the system. Did she make a mistake with the tracking number?? Or whenever they send me back the documents I'll be able to see it??

The tracking number she gave me is MWxxxxxxxxxCA where the "x" are numbers... Is that correct?? I thought it'd be only numbers...

Thanks for your help guys!!! :)
Check after 2 hours sometimes it doesn't show up in the online system right away. And MW....CA looks the right one for express post.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have a question regarding landing,

I recently applied online for Bridging work permit which is still under process. in the mean time my old work permit has expired.
let me know shall i wait for my BWP to arrive before I go for landing?

or can I still do the landing process with my BWP reference number and COPR?

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Bhim said:
Guys I have a question regarding landing,

I recently applied online for Bridging work permit which is still under process. in the mean time my old work permit has expired.
let me know shall i wait for my BWP to arrive before I go for landing?

or can I still do the landing process with my BWP reference number and COPR?
They maybe able to check that you are in process of getting the BOWP with your UCI and the reference number
I would just wait for the BOWP unless it's a couple months away to get it and land it after you receive the BOWP. :p

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Classically Mild said:
Thanks Billz. can you do us a favor? Can you please check what your location is stated as on page 2 under paper file. Is it PS?
I checked mine. On page 2 - It's showing Centralized Intake Office.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navi77 said:
BHIM BRO U DONT HAVE TO WAIT WHEN U GET YUR PASSPORT BACK TAKE ALL THE PRINT OUTS U APPLIED FOR A WORK PERMIT EXAMPLE FEES RECEIPT PRINT OUT U APPLIED ETC AND ONE MORE THINK ONE OF MY FRIEND APPLIED BWP LIKE U AND HE GOT PPR HE REC EMAIL TODAY FROM CIC THAT U DONT NEED WP ANYMORE BEC U R PR NOE,STILL IF U GET THAT EMAIL STILL TAKE ALL PRINTOUTS U APPLIED FOR BWP ..
Thanks a lot navi, very reassuring.