+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Ed_nia said:
Fellas....
I don't know if the 2 pieces of information I got today will help cushion the anxiety in the forum:

1) I received my GCMS report today . Generated a month ago. Summary below:
Appl Rec'd: 14 Feb 2014
  • Eligibility: Passed
  • Security: Not Started
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Medical Passed

Have been in IP since 21 Aug 2014. Still looks like my file is still in CIO Sydney (primary office). CPC-O is listed as secondary office (don't know what this means??)

2) I received a call from my local MP office today (who have been very gracious in following up on my application status with CIC). The nice lady told me that everything is almost set. I should expect to hear from CIC at MOST in 2 weeks. And if we don't hear from them, she will call them. She did mention something about CIC looking at files trying to determine if a medical redo is needed. That, according to her is the ONLY thing now holding the completion.

So I can only say.....the next PPR will be HUGE guys barring any medical redo for (expired medicals I guess).
Hang in there fellas and pray very hard.
I strongly believe in PPR in two weeks cause pretty soon for most of us it would be a year since filing application..
Cheer up..

sanjayshekhar

Sep 23, 2014
Hey Guys, I am following this forum from last 5-6 months . I am a Feb 4 applicant. I don't know how much it is true which I heard yesterday on radio news. It's a Indian radio station in Vancouver. They said CIC hired lot of students as a temporary employees due to huge work load and those students goofed up with lot of files. And now they are rectifying all those...that's why all this delay is happening. Hope we all get start PP PPR request very soon.

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjayshekhar said:
Hey Guys, I am following this forum from last 5-6 months . I am a Feb 4 applicant. I don't know how much it is true which I heard yesterday on radio news. It's a Indian radio station in Vancouver. They said CIC hired lot of students as a temporary employees due to huge work load and those students goofed up with lot of files. And now they are rectifying all those...that's why all this delay is happening. Hope we all get start PP PPR request very soon.
:D
Hard to digest this one.

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
Feb 14 - Application received

April - Medical received

Aug 25- requested for RPRF & document update

Nov - all update document & PCC sent

i sent the email to CIC about the documents & PCC last month

they replied " Please be advised that the documents submitted and RPRF payment have been received. Should additional documents be required, you will be contacted" ( so they got everything for update documents ?? but still have something missing ??)

Still waiting IP For now :(

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
kevinszeto said:
Feb 14 - Application received

April - Medical received

Aug 25- requested for RPRF & document update

Nov - all update document & PCC sent

i sent the email to CIC about the documents & PCC last month

they replied " Please be advised that the documents submitted and RPRF payment have been received. Should additional documents be required, you will be contacted" ( so they got everything for update documents ?? but still have something missing ??)

Still waiting IP For now :(

Hello Bro, I guess it makes two of us in this Feb. forum that are yet to get IP. Together we shall overcome ;D!

VANMOMMY

Dec 8, 2014
My application is received in 14/Feb
In process 21/Aug
I delivery my baby in Korea in Sep.
I didn't update mybaby.
Should i update my baby to my application??

min2_always

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hey congrats for baby. But you should inform CIC right away.
I dont know much but do it.its already into your AOR.
There must be mentioned this below..
Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application
(e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship,
new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail
address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include
a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting
documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a
notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2014 ( feb applicant )
File Transfer...
in process from 18th august
sanjayshekhar said:
my dear friend, I had heard this news too, from some other sources , but truth is tht not only this year but CIC often hires the temp. employees when ever they are over loading the work , piled up ,, they train them good and it gives boosts to processing times ,, and there is nothing gets Goofed ,, as it is being done in a standard manner,, so dont be worry ,, if they had hired new temp. employees than it is a good news for all of us ...

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
muhammad bilal said:
after getting AOR how much take time embassy for medical? please share your experience.I have london office. I got AOR from last two months.
according to this slow speed i would say ,, 3 to 4 months atleast my friend :-X

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Bhim said:
:D
Hard to digest this one.
whts up bhim ,,

i know its being too late for u ,, as almost all jan applicants got there ppr ,,, and my friend we both didnt ..
mine is 10th feb.
dont worry next couple weeks we will have a big batch of pprs in a huge lot.... :D :D :D :D

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Ed_nia said:
Fellas....
I don't know if the 2 pieces of information I got today will help cushion the anxiety in the forum:

1) I received my GCMS report today . Generated a month ago. Summary below:
Appl Rec'd: 14 Feb 2014
  • Eligibility: Passed
  • Security: Not Started
Dear Ed_nia
wht u think tht should we guys should call to our MP's and ask about our status too ? or in two weeks we will get it without any efforts of MP
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Medical Passed

Have been in IP since 21 Aug 2014. Still looks like my file is still in CIO Sydney (primary office). CPC-O is listed as secondary office (don't know what this means??)

2) I received a call from my local MP office today (who have been very gracious in following up on my application status with CIC). The nice lady told me that everything is almost set. I should expect to hear from CIC at MOST in 2 weeks. And if we don't hear from them, she will call them. She did mention something about CIC looking at files trying to determine if a medical redo is needed. That, according to her is the ONLY thing now holding the completion.

So I can only say.....the next PPR will be HUGE guys barring any medical redo for (expired medicals I guess).
Hang in there fellas and pray very hard.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
I believe in the thread from Ed_nia. Whenever MP office gives out information about processing time, it was mostly correct from looking at the forum last 10months..
They don't give out information unless they know things ;)

but of course my MP office says they just can't do check it for me since it's not even 17months yet (official processing time in Canada) lol

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Diaboluce said:
I believe in the thread from Ed_nia. Whenever MP office gives out information about processing time, it was mostly correct from looking at the forum last 10months..
They don't give out information unless they know things ;)

but of course my MP office says they just can't do check it for me since it's not even 17months yet (official processing time in Canada) lol
what information we have to provide to our MP , like our all details with file number ??
as i just worried that might be someone there in office may not use tht information wrongly ?

and we have to e mail to MP or any other source ?