+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like all who got DM recently are into a another waiting..this time its for PPR/COPR.
why don't cic just get it all done n finish the wait for all who have been waiting for so long.

Can_Vin

Oct 8, 2014
Bhim said:
Seems like all who got DM recently are into a another waiting..this time its for PPR/COPR.
why don't cic just get it all done n finish the wait for all who have been waiting for so long.
Thats right..DM since Jan 25 but no PPR

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can_Vin said:
Thats right..DM since Jan 25 but no PPR
it's just a unnecessary wait for everyone now. making it hard for applicants who have been in a limbo for nearly a year.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
PNP2014 said:
Hi all,

First of all, I sincerely thanks to all of you and pray from my heart that you all get PPR soon. All your hard work will pay out soon.

now, I got PPR tonight.
my timeline:
app rcvd: 6 april 2014
AOR 27 the april
med requested 26 april
med sent 10 may
IP : 14 january 2015
PPR 11 february.
Ontario PNP applicant

Good luck to all. please feel free to ask any questions and if possible please reply to my question.

I want to travel out of country in april. what is the fastest way to fininsh PPR/RFV process? I heard we can go to buffelo anddo it in one day, is it true? pls give me more information on it.
thats so fast.. congrats man
most of us waited after IP 4-5 months ..

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
Hello there, my passport reached Ottawa on the 9th of Feb. I attached an express post envelope too. Any idea how long it takes to get back the passport ?
Also should it contain COPR when mailed back?
I know many of you are waiting for PPR. But they tend to make decisions towards the end of Every week, so just pray, hope for the best and hang on!
u r almost there..

kelbc

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
11xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP:22-Oct-2013/CIO:11-Apr-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
09-May-2014
Med's Request
09-May-2014
Med's Done....
22-May-2014/Recv'd:30-May-2014
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 / DM: 27-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2015 (PP back 13-Feb-2015)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2015
salimnw said:
Hello there, my passport reached Ottawa on the 9th of Feb. I attached an express post envelope too. Any idea how long it takes to get back the passport ?
Also should it contain COPR when mailed back?
I know many of you are waiting for PPR. But they tend to make decisions towards the end of Every week, so just pray, hope for the best and hang on!
u r almost there..
A thread about the subject might help.. I'll let you know about the CoPR when I grt mine back tomorrow but I belive so, it cones with your passport

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passports-sent-to-ottawa-in-january-2015-t266286.0.html

shijie125

Jan 16, 2015
AB March applicant
Got DM February 1st
I just called CIC, they said my application is still at CIO
And he said my application is still in process!
:( another long wait?!

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
Thanks all :) can anybody suggest me about going to buffelo border and finishing landing process quicky.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
shijie125 said:
AB March applicant
Got DM February 1st
I just called CIC, they said my application is still at CIO
And he said my application is still in process!
:( another long wait?!
I am a little lost with what you are saying buddy. If your application was DM on Feb 1st, how can it be still in process. Did you ask them if your application has been approved or not? they should be able to tell you that. I donot think physical location of file has anything to do with the application status. you will get PPR soon. Hang in there.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Diaboluce said:
Hi PRPRPR

I think I asked them indirectly since I was asking 2 questions to the agent

1) I am not sure when an officer will contact me so I wanted to know approximate time for them to contact me regarding the decision made on my application

2) I want to know if my file is in Ottawa

Then he answered he's not sure when would be the PPR will come but he didn't answer my 2nd question and just told me he can see my application is approved.
So I think they only tell us when the process is actually "finished" (approved or not?)
Hi Diaboluce
Soo, I called CIC and agent confirmed that my application has been approved but like you said they were unable to confirm the time required for them to issue PPR. However, the nice agent also said that i may not get PPR but instead get direct COPR. I am not sure why he said that or if this is the new trend but I am hoping for the best. I am not from visa exempt country though. ??? ???

Good luck everyone.

min2_always

Star Member
May 18, 2014
leazy said:
Hey, if you have applied for a Bridge Work Permit but your drivers license is expired you can apply for a new one, they didnt even want to see any kind of paper work for me but I read sometimes they just want to see the confirmation of application/that you transferred the money for your new visa. They then have to contact the minister of transportation for your province and he will decide if you're eligible for a new drivers license. It only took about 2 days for me and then I could go in and get a new one for I think 6 months.

Not sure about the health card but might be same procedure, just go there and ask!
Good luck!!!
Thank you dear i will try again to renew it.

nani rocker

Sep 19, 2014
Hi Guys

Today I called CIC call center and asked regarding my file. He said a decision as been made on your file on January 30 but my file is not clear whether it was approved or not because 2 officers are working closely for Feb & March files and the file is transferred to Ottawa. He added a note to the officer to give a clear statement regarding the file.
He also said if it is approved you will be getting a letter by e-mail & if it is declined you will be getting an letter of refusing.

My file received at 24 March, 2014
DM on 3 Feb, 2015
Waiting for PPR :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Call CIC and know ur status approved or not. Most of the FEB & MARCH applicants are in this stage I guess :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

jims_89

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
October 16, 2017 Recieved
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hi Guys...

I just called CIC and asked them where is my file right now and he said my application is APPROVED and looks like everything is finalized ;D ;D.
Although its still in CIO Sydney but that's because of the high volume of applications.
So all you have to do is wait till it gets transferred and request to submit your passport.

I hope we all get PPR soon 8)

shijie125

Jan 16, 2015
I called CIC again, that lady told me my application has been completed and approved, so I just need to wait for email. She said the application is still at Sydney