+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 Applications!!!

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Well, I needed to do a medical in order to apply. My question is can I send that medical proof? I had asked this question to the immigrations, they sent the following reply:

Dear Mir Faiyaz Ally, Your application is in process. No action is needed from your part at this present time. Please submit your medical examination proof when you receive our request to undergo this exam. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. Regards,

What do you guys think? And where should I send my medicals?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Hahaha nice one nasdi
yea dude dont be lazy .. spend some money :p :p :p

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Winterfox said:
Hahaha nice one nasdi
yea dude dont be lazy .. spend some money :p :p :p
It's not about being lazy or not wanting to spend some bucks guys, it's the fact that it's the same medical procedures! I'm looking for a more informed reply. If you guys say No; what's the reasoning behind it?

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
salimmhd said:
Folks,

We have received our stamped passports and CoPR Yesterday:

Here is my time lines so far:

Appln Received : 18-Feb-2013
AOR: 27-Mar-2013
RCMP Request: 18-Nov-2013
RCMP done: 23-Nov-2013
Employment Letter Request : 06-Dec-2013
Employment Letter Submitted: 14-dec-2013
Medical request : 16-Dec-2013(We had a valid medical availble with CIC, as we had completed medical as part of our TRV(WP) process, So our medical was just a e-mail away from CIC)
PPT Request : 20-Dec-2013
PPT Submitted : 04-Jan-2014(Missed out the PPT request for 2 weeks since it was laying in 'Important' folder in gmail :))
PPT Received by CIC: 8-Jan-2014
VISA issued date: 15-jan-2014
Stamped PPT received back on : 22-Jan-2014
Check this out! Read what he wrote in his timeline

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
well here's how i would think about it:

If i send the one i already used because someone on the forums told me it will work, i'll sleep every night thinking and asking myself if he was actually right...what if he was wrong ? what if they changed it ?

If i do the medicals again and send it....BAM SLEEP AND PEACE

:D

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
faiyaz.ally said:
Check this out! Read what he wrote in his timeline
I would say YES you can give your old medical report that you already have in hand whilst you applied for BOWP. Cos thats more logical. How much of your health can deteriorate anyways in 1 month.
But what if CIC (they call centre agents have minimum knowledge and I think they answer most of our queries after quickly googling canadavisa forums :) ahah) says they need a fresh recent one? Why dont u call them thrice and see what each agent has to say. Or best, you should mail ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca .. these guys will tell you if you can submit the same one... cos my friend had some issue with his countries pcc and to get a new one he would have to wait 2 months as the one he had requested expired in 6 months .. so ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca told him to send the expired one.

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Winterfox said:
I would say YES you can give your old medical report that you already have in hand whilst you applied for BOWP. Cos thats more logical. How much of your health can deteriorate anyways in 1 month.
But what if CIC (they call centre agents have minimum knowledge and I think they answer most of our queries after quickly googling canadavisa forums :) ahah) says they need a fresh recent one? Why dont u call them thrice and see what each agent has to say. Or best, you should mail ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca .. these guys will tell you if you can submit the same one... cos my friend had some issue with his countries pcc and to get a new one he would have to wait 2 months as the one he had requested expired in 6 months .. so ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca told him to send the expired one.
1. The medical exam is valid for 12 months from the date it has been issued.
2. The email that I quoted previously was an inquiry that I had sent to Ott-pilot, not CIC. CIC weren't able to answer that question for me.
3. Do I email the medical exam proof to Ott-immigrationpilot?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
faiyaz.ally said:
1. The medical exam is valid for 12 months from the date it has been issued.
2. The email that I quoted previously was an inquiry that I had sent to Ott-pilot, not CIC. CIC weren't able to answer that question for me.
3. Do I email the medical exam proof to Ott-immigrationpilot?
Now thats a tuff one fayaz ... I can say YES and it might work or it might be rejected. So thats a gamble.
Its all on you to decide if you want to send the old one or do a new medical test

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
faiyaz.ally said:
Well, I needed to do a medical in order to apply. My question is can I send that medical proof? I had asked this question to the immigrations, they sent the following reply:

Dear Mir Faiyaz Ally, Your application is in process. No action is needed from your part at this present time. Please submit your medical examination proof when you receive our request to undergo this exam. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. Regards,

What do you guys think? And where should I send my medicals?
Faiyaz,

Your medicals are valid for 12 months. I know plenty of people that have reused medicals for work permits as well as immigration. They are fine as long as they are valid....no need to do the medical again. If you have a confirmation of the medical exam, just scan that and send it.

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Thanks Spookyb! That's what I just did. I sent it to the email address: ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca
Thats where we're supposed to send the proof of medical right?

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
faiyaz.ally said:
Thanks Spookyb! That's what I just did. I sent it to the email address: ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Thats where we're supposed to send the proof of medical right?
That's right.

g1feb

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-aug-2014
Doc's Request.
11-nov-2014