+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

xyz8061

Jan 11, 2018
Just called them now ... They said like they dont find my file in their system. They said even though it says its delivered on 27th, because of their security system - It would take two days to reflect in their system & asked me to give a call by the end of this week
I'm also in the same boat. Did you get any update from them yet? My application was received on Sept 30 and they are processing Oct 2nd applications today.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
30th September was a Saturday. I believe they count all applications received on weekends with the ones received on the following Monday. So your application may have been effectively received on Oct 2nd.

Reactions: 8494193

KARR32

Dec 6, 2017
I was afraid something like this might happen to mine. That’s why I sent it by DHL registered...paid $70 for it to ship from Singapore.
I mailed mine from Canada on September 18th but incredibly stupidly I didn't send it secured/registered/express mail. Just regular mail. Can't for the life of me remember why I didn't pay the extra to send it secured mail.

Given that others have been able to confirm that they are currently processing applications received on September 26/27, I'm starting to really worry that my risky move of sending mine by regular mail has blown up in my face and it has been lost in the mail.

I guess my best option is to call them in the morning to check in. But wondering whether others have had theirs processed a little later than the date the FBI report etc
I

zainayub1

Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know which date packets are currently in processing with FBI? My packet was delivered on 22 Nov 17.

Also i tried calling FBI on +1 304-625-2000 but no one as answering the phone, does anyone know of any other contact number/extension of relevant person who can inform the current status of the packets. Thanks

Does anyone know which date packets are currently in processing with FBI? My packet was delivered on 22 Nov 17.

Also i tried calling FBI on +1 304-625-2000 but no one as answering the phone, does anyone know of any other contact number/extension of relevant person who can inform the current status of the packets. Thanks
October 2, based on what folks are saying. We still have a while to wait (mine is 11/20). :) They will most likely stay on Oct 2 through this week as it was a Monday.

xyz8061

Jan 11, 2018
30th September was a Saturday. I believe they count all applications received on weekends with the ones received on the following Monday. So your application may have been effectively received on Oct 2nd.
Thanks. Will check with them later this week.

SligoNative

Jan 10, 2018
I mailed mine from Canada on September 18th but incredibly stupidly I didn't send it secured/registered/express mail. Just regular mail. Can't for the life of me remember why I didn't pay the extra to send it secured mail.

Given that others have been able to confirm that they are currently processing applications received on September 26/27, I'm starting to really worry that my risky move of sending mine by regular mail has blown up in my face and it has been lost in the mail.

I guess my best option is to call them in the morning to check in. But wondering whether others have had theirs processed a little later than the date the FBI report etc
Following up on this.

Huge relief as my credit card was charged today and it should be sent up here in 5-8 business days. So mine actually arrived with them on the 23rd of September and was only processed today. So for those who may think theirs have been missed because today they're processing October 3rd or whatever, it's clearly not as black and white as that.

Keep the faith.

Reactions: 8494193

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
So I got my ITA on 6th December and my submission deadline is 3rd March. I had sent my FBI application in advance and it reached Clarksburg on 21st October. I have now got all my remaining documents in order except for the FBI PCC. My question is should I wait another month to get the PCC from FBI and then complete my e-APR? Or do I submit it now with a LOE? Will submitting it now speed up my application in any way?
wait till u have time for submitting the e-apr.
if u get ur pcc before the last date of submission, it would be great. ur file will proceed smoothly.
or if ur pcc is arriving after the date of ur e-apr submission then wait till the last wk and then submit. it will help u in adjusting in the time given by ircc. they give from 7 days to 60 days. its not always 60 days. so i would recommend to wait till last wk of submission date.

Jesy2017

Jan 12, 2018
Hi. Please help me here to understand. My first deadline is in next three days. How this extension will come? Should i wait until i receive a letter (with or without) extension? Should i ask for the extension now or wait for the letter? Any detail or further guidance?

I am not sure exactly when I will be receiving my fbi report. I think by mid-February I will be seeing something. My letter was received to FBI in October last week.

I know it is not the first time someone is asking this question. It is my first time using this forum.

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Hi. Please help me here to understand. My first deadline is in next three days. How this extension will come? Should i wait until i receive a letter (with or without) extension? Should i ask for the extension now or wait for the letter? Any detail or further guidance?

I am not sure exactly when I will be receiving my fbi report. I think by mid-February I will be seeing something. My letter was received to FBI in October last week.

I know it is not the first time someone is asking this question. It is my first time using this forum.
raise a cse.. tell them ur situation aand ask for 60 days extension

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016

since your deadline for document submission is in 3 days, you could collect the proof (delivery to FBI, receipts etc) and a LOE (explain the delay from FBI is beyond your control). Upload it to the document holder through MyCIC. Usually they would grant you an extension, 30 or 60 days.
I assume you currently have a document holder in your account. so it might be better not to use CSE, which takes a long time to process.

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hello, I got my ITA on 18th OCt and my FBI application was received on 21st Oct. I need to submit my PR application in 5 days. Can I submit the application with proof that I applied and an LOE? Do they grant the extension after the application is submitted? is that how it works?

Hello, I got my ITA on 18th OCt and my FBI application was received on 21st Oct. I need to submit my PR application in 5 days. Can I submit the application with proof that I applied and an LOE? Do they grant the extension after the application is submitted? is that how it works?
Yes :)

Any idea what date applications are being processed now. My application reached them on October 5th 2017.
You can email them with your DOB and Full Name (identity@fbi.gov) to see if they've reached your application yet. Also, Monday is a holiday next week (Martin Luther King day), so it will add to the delay. Let us know here as well where they've reached :)