+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Hi, SaintNishant!
I have a similar question. My details are as follows:
App received by FBI: Aug. 30th
CC charged: Dec. 6th

Do you think today I can send an e-mail with the documents you mention for a second copy to be sent to an US address? As the CC has already been charged, does it mean that my docs have been processed?
Look there is no definite answer or guideline mention in this regard in the FBI website. So, I can answer based on my experience and observation. So, yes send the form for additional copy today. They should accommodate that request based on the timelines you mentioned.

If they reject the request they'll not change you $18, and if they accept, that's what you want. So no harm in taking a chance.

Reactions: bellissima

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Many thanks, will follow your advice. To order a new PCC, should I use the same FBI form and just submit that with the credit card details? No new fingerprints card needed for this?
By new PCC I meant additional copy (process I explained previously). Don't send new fingerprint cards, that would start a new 3-4 months process, which you don't want, certainly.

Reactions: Kestrel

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
SaintNishant, thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

I am just wondering what happens in case the mail gets lost and the recipient does not get it. Any thoughts on this?

Look there is no definite answer or guideline mention in this regard in the FBI website. So, I can answer based on my experience and observation. So, yes send the form for additional copy today. They should accommodate that request based on the timelines you mentioned.

If they reject the request they'll not change you $18, and if they accept, that's what you want. So no harm in taking a chance.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
SaintNishant, thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

I am just wondering what happens in case the mail gets lost and the recipient does not get it. Any thoughts on this?
You should contact them if you do not receive in 3 weeks after your CC charged(this is for US based addresses only. international address may take up to 6 weeks). they will mail another copy to you.

Reactions: bellissima

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017

FBI will charge $18 regardless prints are accepted or rejected.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
FBI will charge $18 regardless prints are accepted or rejected.
Yes that is correct if they accept the request for the additional copy of the PCC. If they accept the request and then regardless prints are accepted or rejected they'll charge $18.

But if they don't accept the request for additional copy in the first place, they'll not send it for processing and will not charge $18.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
By new PCC I meant additional copy (process I explained previously). Don't send new fingerprint cards, that would start a new 3-4 months process, which you don't want, certainly.
Many thanks for all your help! Really appreciate it!!

LeoRei

May 13, 2014
Mine arrived to the FBI on Aug 31st.
I just got a reply to my email saying they are opening mail received on Sep 1st.
However, they say they cant locate my application. I don't understand how this works...:mad:

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Mine arrived to the FBI on Aug 31st.
I just got a reply to my email saying they are opening mail received on Sep 1st.
However, they say they cant locate my application. I don't understand how this works...:mad:
Is your credit card charged?

Forsberg21

Apr 12, 2017
Mine was processed successfully according to an email from them, and should be mailed out tomorrow.. My CC has not been charged yet however, which I find a bit strange..

Anyway.. hope to have it here before christmas!

Reactions: 8494193

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Need some help please.
My application was delivered to FBI on Oct 13th. After I requested an extension, cic extended my submission due date from December 12th to January 7th. I don't think the report could be ready by then.
I'm super worried that cic may not grant me a second or even third(since the report may not be ready till late February) extension .

What do you guys think on a second/third extension request?
PS: why didnt they give me the 60 days as usual rather than 30 days, ahhhhhhh

KARR32

Dec 6, 2017
Need some help please.
My application was delivered to FBI on Oct 13th. After I requested an extension, cic extended my submission due date from December 12th to January 7th. I don't think the report could be ready by then.
I'm super worried that cic may not grant me a second or even third(since the report may not be ready till late February) extension .

What do you guys think on a second/third extension request?
PS: why didnt they give me the 60 days as usual rather than 30 days, ahhhhhhh
FBI received mine on 27th Sept and even mine won’t reach me probably before Feb. I went ahead and submitted my application on the 5th of Dec with the tracking number etc and explained to them in the LOE. Right now my application is in stage NA1.

Reactions: 8494193 and keroppi