+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Mine still not delivered and was mailed out October 23.
Anyone in US whose mail was sent out on Oct 23 but yet to receive it ?
Nevermind, received my wife's mail today. Funny thing is that both were sent out of Oct 23. Mine reached Oct 26 and her reached Oct 30.

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
What state are you. Mine was mailed to Houston. Really worried not gotten it
Anyone in US whose mail was sent out on Oct 23 but yet to receive it ?
Nevermind, received my wife's mail today. Funny thing is that both were sent out of Oct 23. Mine reached Oct 26 and her reached Oct 30.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
What state are you. Mine was mailed to Houston. Really worried not gotten it
I am in Virginia, which is next to West Virginia - where the FBI is.
I think it's just that mails to Houston, Tx will take some time. I had sent a package once to Houston from VA and it took 2 days more than USPS promised. So hang in there.

Reactions: JacJ2017

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
Got my FBI PCC today, surprised that my wife's haven't come yet.

Fingerprints reached 20 July. CC Charged 20 Oct. Received 26 Oct.

Update: Just called them and they confirmed that my wife's package was also mailed out on Oct 23. Strange that they sent two mails together to same address, and I got mine but not hers.
Hi
I lived in USA for 3 yrs so I need to take FBI PCC
I am leaving permanently to India this Nov-30.
Can I submit my PCC request to FBI before leaving the USA? or Should I leave the USA to send my fingure prints to FBI West Virginia.
Because I saw in instructions "You must take PCC only after you lived in that country and the pcc is valid only for 6 months."
What is your advice on this?? Can I directly apply to PCC FBI before leaving to INDIA??

Thanks for your replies.

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
Hi
Can I submit my PCC request to FBI before leaving the USA? or Should I leave the USA to send my fingure prints to FBI West Virginia.
Because I saw in instructions "You must take PCC only after you lived in that country and the pcc is valid only for 6 months."
What is your advice on this?? Can I directly apply to PCC FBI with my fingure prints and MO before leaving to INDIA??

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi
What is your advice on this?? Can I directly apply to PCC FBI before leaving to INDIA??

Thanks for your replies.
I am not sure what's the right call here - I am not an expert.
If I were in your position, I would apply for FBI fingerprinting now with the return address of India. Since your packet won't be opened now and you'd have left the US by Nov -30 so technically your FBI PCC will be after you have lived in US. The FBI PCC carries the date on which your package was opened which will be 3-4 months from today (or whenever your package is received by FBI).

I saw few people asking how to get FBI fingerprinting done from India, but that looked like a lot of work. So send your fingerprints to FBI till you are here in US.

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Hi
What is your advice on this?? Can I directly apply to PCC FBI with my fingure prints and MO before leaving to INDIA??
u can apply for fbi pcc now. as the date on pcc would be 3 months from now according to the timeline they are processing ppc. so it wnould be safe for u as ur pcc will be dated after u have left the country. this is my opinion. wait for more suggestions.

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
I am not sure what's the right call here - I am not an expert.
If I were in your position, I would apply for FBI fingerprinting now with the return address of India. Since your packet won't be opened now and you'd have left the US by Nov -30 so technically your FBI PCC will be after you have lived in US. The FBI PCC carries the date on which your package was opened which will be 3-4 months from today (or whenever your package is received by FBI).

I saw few people asking how to get FBI fingerprinting done from India, but that looked like a lot of work. So send your fingerprints to FBI till you are here in US.
Thank you for your reply. I will apply immediately. I am giving return mail address of my brother who lives in usa. I guess that shouldn't be a problem.

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
u can apply for fbi pcc now. as the date on pcc would be 3 months from now according to the timeline they are processing ppc. so it wnould be safe for u as ur pcc will be dated after u have left the country. this is my opinion. wait for more suggestions.
Thank you amar.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for your reply. I will apply immediately. I am giving return mail address of my brother who lives in usa. I guess that shouldn't be a problem.
yeah it should be ok. So long as he doesn't open your package (that's a federal crime with a $300 penalty)

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
yeah it should be ok. So long as he doesn't open your package (that's a federal crime with a $300 penalty)
with consent of the applicant. anyone can open the package...if u give a written consent.i dont think it will be a problem.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hello fellers. Has anyone applied for the FBI PCC from the UAE? I'd be quite interested to know how it went. I'm getting it done soon; apparently one needs to get the fingerprints taken on the local Police's stationery (not the FBI's form FD-258) at the CID's Head Office in Dubai. This form is then sent to FBI in the US.

I don't know if this works, would appreciate anyone's feedback before I waste 3 months - I understand that the FBI won't even open my envelope until then :(

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Hello fellers. Has anyone applied for the FBI PCC from the UAE? I'd be quite interested to know how it went. I'm getting it done soon; apparently one needs to get the fingerprints taken on the local Police's stationery (not the FBI's form FD-258) at the CID's Head Office in Dubai. This form is then sent to FBI in the US.

I don't know if this works, would appreciate anyone's feedback before I waste 3 months - I understand that the FBI won't even open my envelope until then :(
i dont think it will work u should get the fingerprints on fd-258. do it own ur own. see videos on youtube before doing that.take multiple copies and send then directly to fbi through courier. .fbi donot accept fingerprints taken on any other paper.

rest,u can wait for other ppl from uae who applied for fbi pcc.