+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Just checked on our Bank App, me and my wife's CC have been charged. We sent fingerprints on 17 July using normal mail - the one with postage stamps, and assumed that it reached 20 July.
So I believe our assumption was correct for 20 July and 20Jul was opened today by FBI

Reactions: JacJ2017

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
I sent 5 fingerprint cards each for me and my spouse. I bought the ink pad, fingerprint cards and holder from Amazon and followed videos from YouTube to take fingerprints.
My timeline
Delivered on 17th July
CC charged 13th October
Report sent on 17th October
Delivered in NJ 20th October
My spouse fingerprint had cracks in it, but it still got accepted.

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Anyone here who got report delivered to Houston? How long did it take for it to be delivered from when you were told it was mailed out? Just trying to see when I should expect mine

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
i am still waiting for my pcc in chicago.. it was shipped on 16th october.
I sent 5 fingerprint cards each for me and my spouse. I bought the ink pad, fingerprint cards and holder from Amazon and followed videos from YouTube to take fingerprints.
My timeline
Delivered on 17th July
CC charged 13th October
Report sent on 17th October
Delivered in NJ 20th October
My spouse fingerprint had cracks in it, but it still got accepted.

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
My timeline:
Delivery date 21-Jul
CC charged: 21-Oct

Am surprised to see CC charge on a Saturday.

Do they communicate when the PCC report is mailed out?

EllaB

Oct 21, 2017
YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE FBI THROUGH CALL DIRECTLY OR EMAIL THEM.
I called them just now, and they are opening packages received on 18th July. Just FYI
Hello,
I will appreciate your help with their contact email or phone number. I also would like to know if its possible to update my CC details as my bank just sent in upgraded cards making the card details I sent in not valid. I have sent in my application and it was recieved 14th August!.
Many Thanks.

doghdogh

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
My report is supposed to be mailed out on Oct 17th as well but they are still not delivered yet. My mailing address is in PA which is close to Philadelphia.

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Nope....you have to call or email customer care to get details of when it will mail out.
My timeline:
Delivery date 21-Jul
CC charged: 21-Oct

Am surprised to see CC charge on a Saturday.

Do they communicate when the PCC report is mailed out?

EllaB

Oct 21, 2017
I had the exact same situation. I called FBI customer care and they mentioned to fill up a new credit card charge form along with a letter detailing why you need to change the card (along with your information - name, dob, date when did fbi receive your application) and the original form (if you have it). I emailed all these letters to them and got acknowledgement from them the very next day that they updated the info.

I called them in 2 days just to make sure. Gladly, my new card was charged last week and hopefully get my PCC coming Monday. Good luck to you too!
Hello,
Thanks so much for sharing this.This is an amazing relief to know that I don't have to start the process again! I have the same issue with my bank sending me a new CC. Please what email address did you use to send the updated details?

bubbles26

Jul 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have a very serious problem. My fingerprints arrived at the FBI on july 19th but it still isn't showing up on the system even though they've moved on to the 21st. They say there was a problem with my application but since it's not in the system they can't tell me what it is. I have already sent in two LOEs and today they told me I have another 7 day extension which I obviously won't be able to meet. Will CIC cancel my permanent residence application when i am unable to submit my FBI police clearance in 7 days? or will they process my application without it (they have 4 other police clearances from me and i never lived in the US, just went a lot as a tourist)? or will they give me a third extension? If anyone can help that would be amazing. Thanks guys

wywolf

Oct 23, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have a very serious problem. My fingerprints arrived at the FBI on july 19th but it still isn't showing up on the system even though they've moved on to the 21st. They say there was a problem with my application but since it's not in the system they can't tell me what it is. I have already sent in two LOEs and today they told me I have another 7 day extension which I obviously won't be able to meet. Will CIC cancel my permanent residence application when i am unable to submit my FBI police clearance in 7 days? or will they process my application without it (they have 4 other police clearances from me and i never lived in the US, just went a lot as a tourist)? or will they give me a third extension? If anyone can help that would be amazing. Thanks guys
It does not matter how many times you went to US as a tourist. If all your visits add up to six months of stay after you turned 18, you will have to get the PCC. For you case, I would send another LOE with the reply from FBI and see what they have to say. What do you mean by it did not show up on the system? Delivery issue or something else?

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Firstly so sorry about this. I can only imagine how frustrating this is for you. As someone said once your cumulative timevin a country is more than 6mths in the last 10yrs u hve to produce one.
I would recommend sending an loe with the attached email from fbi to them and see what they say. Mostly if u dont get another extension, they will process n continue unto a decision with what they have minus the pcc. You may not want this to happen as it will then be based on the reviewing officer discretion. But contact them 1st see what options they provide you with.
Secondly, fbi needs to get you more information on your application. Maybe you may get a letter in the mail, not sure. But you need to probe them to tell you what the issue is with your application. A little bit of what I understand is your package after delivered by the courier to fbi goes through security screening before they are opened and uploaded unto the system. Now what that security screening entails and the extent, i can not say. But if something were to happen to your package during screening, they need to tell you? Did it get lost, or hold up for additional screening, etc as having an accurate info can help you with your request to cic. While you are pesting fbi, reach out to the courier you used to get evidence of delivery and who signed for it (usually a J L Hurst -atleast he signed for mine). This will help you walk your way into knowing what happened by elimination. If it delivered, then next question is could it have been contaminated or compromised during of after delivery.
Lastly while you are trying to gather evidence to make your case at cic (cause u will need something to convince them to extend considering this will be your 4th request), fbi needs to tell you what you should do next without delay. Send in another application or whatever but they need to tell you now. In the meantime, start putting another application together incase you have to send another.
Again really sorry about this. The 3mths wait is unbelievable pain but even worse is getting to that stage and stories like this pop up. Hopefully all goes well.

Hi everyone,

Reactions: bubbles26

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
On my side this is my timeline so far:
Delivered to fbi- july 19
Opened and processed by fbi- October 19
Sent by mail- October 23
Received fbi report - still waiting (Houston address)

Because of fear of anything happening to this application or prints rejected, i sent in a 2nd (backup) application to fbi which was delivered on august 12th. Since this 1st application sailed through, I tried to cancel my 2nd request as it wont be needed anymore, but was told application delivered to fbi can not be cancelled.

Reactions: Kuchbhi