+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
We got one report back (both arrived at FBI June 26) today. The other's fingerprints couldn't be read (I called hoping mine had been mailed out a day later or something and found that out). Thankfully we can use a channeler so I'll be going to do that first thing in the morning.

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Fingerprints received on June 19, 2017
Credit Card charged on August 29, 2017
Report Mailed to a U.S. address on September 11, 2017.

I still haven't received it. What happens if the FBI Identity History Summary Check Report somehow gets misplaced and never arrives? Do they reissue it or do I need to re-submit the fingerprints and do the entire process again? Anyone else in this situation?

Last edited:

bubbles26

Jul 13, 2017
Just got off the phone with the FBI, he told me they are implementing a NEW SYSTEM (!) and will process everything until july 7th and then it might be a week or so before they move onto the next date (july 10th) so apparently the whole process if being delayed a week. Just a heads up! :(

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Just got off the phone with the FBI, he told me they are implementing a NEW SYSTEM (!) and will process everything until july 7th and then it might be a week or so before they move onto the next date (july 10th) so apparently the whole process if being delayed a week. Just a heads up! :(
While the delay will certainly be an inconvenience, I'm hoping that this new system will at least accelerate the whole process. From what I can tell so far, opening the packages and processing them seemed to have been on a completely different schedule. What if that new system makes it so they can open the packages and process them at the same time, that should save us a few days or even a couple of weeks I would think. This is just me speculating and being hopeful so don't quote me on that.

Reactions: bubbles26

bubbles26

Jul 13, 2017
While the delay will certainly be an inconvenience, I'm hoping that this new system will at least accelerate the whole process. From what I can tell so far, opening the packages and processing them seemed to have been on a completely different schedule. What if that new system makes it so they can open the packages and process them at the same time, that should save us a few days or even a couple of weeks I would think. This is just me speculating and being hopeful so don't quote me on that.
I really hope so to! Optimism is all we have left! o_O

Reactions: kast29 and kynno

nito123

Jul 1, 2017
I called FBI today and was told they were implementing a new system and it will take 3 - 4 weeks delay. They will process until 7 July and wait till new system implemented. Unfortunately my deadline for submission is 10 oct.
Does anyone have the FBI email to send message to so I can get what the FBI said in writing and use it as a proof to CIC

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Thats sad. My documents reached fbi on july 14th , i was hoping that they will process mine in next wk. but if they delay by 3-4 wks. Thats gonna be late. Already submitted my e-apr on 15th sept. With LOE. And waiting for fbi pcc.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
I am in the same boat. Mine reached on July 11th. And my deadline is September 27.

I emailed the FBI at: Identity@fbi.gov. They havent even opened my package.

Should probably submit an LOE or would have to decline ITA and wait for invite again (so I can buy more time).

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Yeah man, it is very probable that a new system (hopefully evaluated in a test environment and proven) will reduce the processing time. I'm not quite sure about the package opening parts given that it is a blurry area. But who, knows maybe both stages. So for the lost time, it would be more sensible to install the system to facilitate a faster turn around time.

And besides, I know those FBI workers are exhausted, and a new method has to be implemented to assist in their procedure. It is just too slow and time consuming. So hopefully, there was an analyst who consulted with them about business process improvement or re-engineering to help them identify inefficiencies and provide new pathways to reducing the time:D. So in the end, it helps FBI workers and also services the customers more quickly. If it were up to me, I think the speed of response times should be equivalent or just a bit longer than FBI channelers. Its like paying overnight vs ground (only a few days more).

Oh, it would not be wise to add MORE steps to this process that slow it down even further:confused: (probably even increasing the work load of the FBI workers, so lets see what comes out of it).

Last edited:

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Yeah man, it is very probable that a new system (hopefully evaluated in a test environment and proven) will reduce the processing time. I'm not quite sure about the package opening parts given that it is a blurry area. But who, knows maybe both stages. So for the lost time, it would be more sensible to install the system to facilitate a faster turn around time.

And besides, I know those FBI workers are exhausted, and a new method has to be implemented to assist in their procedure. It is just too slow and time consuming. So hopefully, there was an analyst who consulted with them about business process improvement or re-engineering to help them identify inefficiencies and provide new pathways to reducing the time:D. So in the end, it helps FBI workers and also services the customers more quickly. If it were up to me, I think the speed of response times should be equivalent or just a bit longer than FBI channelers. Its like paying overnight vs ground (only a few days more).

Oh, it would not be wise to add MORE steps to this process that slow it down even further:confused: (probably even increasing the work load of the FBI workers, so lets see what comes out of it.
I'm in complete agreement with you on that. As you said, this is exactly how I think it should be as well. If channelers take 1-2 days to process, everyone else not going or not eligible for that route should be about 1-2 weeks max. That whole 10-12 weeks timeline is frankly insane for such a country where most everything can be done electronically.

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
I'm in complete agreement with you on that. As you said, this is exactly how I think it should be as well. If channelers take 1-2 days to process, everyone else not going or not eligible for that route should be about 1-2 weeks max. That whole 10-12 weeks timeline is frankly insane for such a country where most everything can be done electronically.
I just used a channeler this morning and it was literally less than 5 minutes from taking my prints to receiving the email saying that my report was ready. And that only cost $50, compared to $18 plus $5 for fingerprints at the local police station for the nearly 3-month long standard FBI process (and I got to pay both because my left hand's fingerprints are apparently awful :p).

To be clear, the channeler's site said to expect it to take 3-5 business days, but others on this site have used them and had it be just as quick.