+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Unfortunately, you'll have to do the process again from start. Keep the copies of the fingerprints, the forms, the courier receipt as proof that you have applied for the PCC. Also, send an email to FBI asking about your wife's application status. This will give you a written proof of the rejection of fingerprints of your wife. If the new PCC does not come in time, you can submit your application with all these proofs and you might get an extension for your wife's US PCC.

Let me know if you need any more information.
We have to submit PCC for three countries - India, UK and US. While I got for all 3 now, my wife has India and UK PCC done and US one got rejected.
Will send hers again to FBI. Thinking of using a professional service this time instead of doing it on our own.

I have another 3 weeks to submit my application to CIC and FBI PCC was the last bit of documentation we were waiting for. Now, I'll have to submit without my wife's US PCC. Will include an explanation and documents as you suggested above.

Any idea if they'll process my application or will hold it until I submit her US PCC ?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
We have to submit PCC for three countries - India, UK and US. While I got for all 3 now, my wife has India and UK PCC done and US one got rejected.
Will send hers again to FBI. Thinking of using a professional service this time instead of doing it on our own.

I have another 3 weeks to submit my application to CIC and FBI PCC was the last bit of documentation we were waiting for. Now, I'll have to submit without my wife's US PCC. Will include an explanation and documents as you suggested above.

Any idea if they'll process my application or will hold it until I submit her US PCC ?
In any case, current processing times at CIC end are delayed. Your application will take at least 45 to 60 days after AOR to enter the processing queue which is more than enough to get the PCC from FBI. Not sure whether they proceed without the PCC.

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
What is the current status they are working on?
Mine got delivered on April 13, 2017, 10:19 am. Anyone else from same date or date after got their credit card charged?

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
delivered on 10th April and processes yesterday and mailed out today, hope to get it by next week.
How do we know that it has been processed or even mailed? I am of the opinion that the only indication will be a credit card charge and nothing else till you physically receive the mail!

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
How do we know that it has been processed or even mailed? I am of the opinion that the only indication will be a credit card charge and nothing else till you physically receive the mail!
You can call them after your card is charged - they will tell you when it has been processed and mailed out

Reactions: ekramece

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
I got an email around 430 they said 13th. Anyone else close to this date having their card charged?
I guess they were still working on the packages dated April 10 - 12th... For 13th and 14th they were just opening it to put it in queue so relax and wait for few days.

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Called FBI up just now. They could confirm that they have opened up my application that was received on 14th April, however they are currently processing 12th April applications. So probably they will start my process on 27th June (after the weekend) and take 48hrs processing time before they send the report by first class mail. Then another 5-6 days to receive it in US, so I am expecting mine around 5th of July. Very close considering 12th July is my last date.

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
Called FBI up just now. They could confirm that they have opened up my application that was received on 14th April, however they are currently processing 12th April applications. So probably they will start my process on 27th June (after the weekend) and take 48hrs processing time before they send the report by first class mail. Then another 5-6 days to receive it in US, so I am expecting mine around 5th of July. Very close considering 12th July is my last date.
I hope that doesnt happen, but what would you do if you dont get it by 12th?

wolf1989

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I hope that doesnt happen, but what would you do if you dont get it by 12th?
Usually, without PCC you can submit your application if you are reaching your 90 days deadline. Only thing is to provide a Letter of Explanation along with the proof that you have applied for the FBI PCC report. Proof usually includes receipts of UPS, FEDEX etc. and scanned version of your documents if you have them.

Reactions: thisworks

ganny18

Jan 23, 2017
Guys, my application reached FBI by Apr 17. July 5 is last date to submit my EE application. Is there any possibility that I receive(within US) PCC before July 5 or should I go ahead and submit application with LOE??