+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Actually they are not "processing" the 10th April, they are just putting in system/database that's what they told me, they said processing startw ill take 2-3 days and I will know if my fingerprint or from etc are good or not by Friday of this week not before that.
Will they tell you that fingerprints are ok or not? I was under the impression your card will still be charged and you only find this out when you get the report?

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Wow - this morning they told me packages until April 14th.
I think they are receiving lot of calls and to avoid any panic situation they just say a date. I am sure they have good intentions and trying to deliver in time but in recent times, especially after trump, there is solid increase in PCC and they have to keep up with the pace... lol

I think patience is the key and let them do their work... That's all.

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Can you please post on this thread once you hear back. This will help others in similar situation, thanks.
seems like my application was delivered on 10gh, instead of 8th as i thought,
finally my credit card is charged yesterday, does this mean my report is processed and in the mail, how many days after cc charged will they mail it

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
seems like my application was delivered on 10gh, instead of 8th as i thought,
finally my credit card is charged yesterday, does this mean my report is processed and in the mail, how many days after cc charged will they mail it
Awesome - you must be relieved! No it will now enter the processing queue - they are currently processing applications upto Apr 10th so you can follow up with them after 2 days and they may be able to confirm whether processing is complete and when the report is dispatched.

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Will they tell you that fingerprints are ok or not? I was under the impression your card will still be charged and you only find this out when you get the report?
I dont know what will happen, what I know is that I asked them how can I know if my fingerprints etc. are accepted or rejected etc. they said call on Friday too check.

ntachan

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your prompt reply. I did that, I called the local Sherrif office and they said they dont do fingerprinting and gave me a number of some fingerprinting agency. The agency said, we dont do it for FBI processing! :eek:

Am I doing something wrong here ?
Were you able to get it done in NJ, I'm also in NJ searching for agencies who will do it as local PD is referring to them

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
I think what you just need to mention to them is that you need a completed fingerprint card and they will help you out.. Tell them you will post that alongside with the application form to the FBI yourself.... I did mine yesterday in Akron and it was easy and straightforward! paid only $5 for the card.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
My application was delivered on 7th April, card charged on 15th June, processed on 16th June and sent out yesterday 20th June (as per the agent I just spoke to). So, it be delivered at the US address I have in next 2-3 days. However, my wife's fingerprint card could not be read and has been rejected, again as told by the agent I spoke to. But she did not receive any email yet. Anyone has any idea in this regard, how to proceed, will we have to do the entire process all over again and wait for another 10 weeks ? or is there a way for us to send in new fingerprint card and get it processed.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
My application was delivered on 7th April, card charged on 15th June, processed on 16th June and sent out yesterday 20th June (as per the agent I just spoke to). So, it be delivered at the US address I have in next 2-3 days. However, my wife's fingerprint card could not be read and has been rejected, again as told by the agent I spoke to. But she did not receive any email yet. Anyone has any idea in this regard, how to proceed, will we have to do the entire process all over again and wait for another 10 weeks ? or is there a way for us to send in new fingerprint card and get it processed.
Unfortunately, you'll have to do the process again from start. Keep the copies of the fingerprints, the forms, the courier receipt as proof that you have applied for the PCC. Also, send an email to FBI asking about your wife's application status. This will give you a written proof of the rejection of fingerprints of your wife. If the new PCC does not come in time, you can submit your application with all these proofs and you might get an extension for your wife's US PCC.

Let me know if you need any more information.

MunnaReddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
What should one do if the finger prints are rejected multiple times? Some peoples prints arent good no matter how many times we take. Have you encountered something like this please?
Have to keep trying. There are many people in other threads who have been trying multiple times with multiple finger prints taken. I saw few posts that have been rejected because of sweaty hands.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fingerprints-rejected-by-fbi.395581/

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/urgent-fbi-fingerprint-card-rejected.18357/

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
What should one do if the finger prints are rejected multiple times? Some peoples prints arent good no matter how many times we take. Have you encountered something like this please?
You have to keep trying. I have seen people whose fingerprints were rejected twice. Try to take of different people with your fingerprints and have multiples copies with new sets of fingerprints on each. Send all of them to the FBI. If possible, try to get digital fingerprints taken on computer and print it on the fingerprinting card.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Did you take the fingerprints yourself and follow the instructions for quality? Did you use a card stock or a regular A4 size paper? Just curious
Yes we did fingerprinting on our own on regular A4 size paper. We had sent 5 copies each. While mine got through, my wife's fingerprint got rejected. Still waiting for FBI to reply to my email with the reason.