+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

pitra426

Jan 1, 2016
Hello,

I had sent my fingerprints and supporting documents etc. to FBI on Dec-31st,2015.
The mail was delivered to FBI on Jan-12th.

CIC has already given me a 60-day extension (until May-14th) to submit my FBI-PCC.
My credit card was charged on April-8th and FBI confirmed that it was mailed out to me on April-12th.
I have not received it yet (as of 10th May). Mailing address was in India.

-Would you recommend that I request CIC for some more time by uploading a letter of explanation, supported by my credit card
statement showing the FBI charge)? As I have no documented proof that FBI did mail out the PCC on April-12th, would CIC reject this request?
-Or,should I submit another request to FBI,mention the same and request for additional time from CIC?
-Or,should I wait until Friday (May-13th) and see if I do get the PCC?

I would really appreciate inputs from folks who have been/are in a similar situation.

Thanks,
SP

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
pitra426 said:
Hello,

I had sent my fingerprints and supporting documents etc. to FBI on Dec-31st,2015.
The mail was delivered to FBI on Jan-12th.

CIC has already given me a 60-day extension (until May-14th) to submit my FBI-PCC.
My credit card was charged on April-8th and FBI confirmed that it was mailed out to me on April-12th.
I have not received it yet (as of 10th May). Mailing address was in India.

-Would you recommend that I request CIC for some more time by uploading a letter of explanation, supported by my credit card
statement showing the FBI charge)? As I have no documented proof that FBI did mail out the PCC on April-12th, would CIC reject this request?
-Or,should I submit another request to FBI,mention the same and request for additional time from CIC?
-Or,should I wait until Friday (May-13th) and see if I do get the PCC?

I would really appreciate inputs from folks who have been/are in a similar situation.

Thanks,
SP
Yikes, you need to do three things right away:

* Email (yes, email, don't call) the FBI. Indicate that your application was processed and your credit card charged, and your application was mailed out on April 12, but that you still don't have it. Ask them to confirm the address they sent it to
* Wait until May 12, by which point the FBI will reply
* On May 12, upload a letter of explanation and the mail trail with the FBI in the field where you were supposed to upload your FBI PCC, requesting a second extension.

pitra426

Jan 1, 2016
Aragorn165,

Really appreciate your prompt reply.

I could only find phone number to call the FBI on-can't locate the specific FBI email id that corresponds to the summary requests.
If you have emailed them in the past,would you please share the same?

Thanks,
SP

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
pitra426 said:
Aragorn165,

Really appreciate your prompt reply.

I could only find phone number to call the FBI on-can't locate the specific FBI email id that corresponds to the summary requests.
If you have emailed them in the past,would you please share the same?

Thanks,
SP
The email is liaison@leo.gov

pitra426

Jan 1, 2016
Aragorn165,

Really appreciate your prompt response.
Have emailed the FBI on the email id that you provided.
Hope things work out.

Thank you for your helpful inputs.

Regards,
SP

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FBI request reached: 17th Feb 2016
CC charged: 7th May 2016.
Report dispatched: 9th May 2016.
Report delivered at California: 13th May 2016.

canada_visa

Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys

My us pcc was delivered in March and the proof of delivery says delivered and signed by
Mark Bennett.

Doesn't mention anything else?i was just wondering if you guys are aware and your proof of delivery
Was same signed as I think this is general.please any thoughts appreciated.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_visa said:
Hi guys

My us pcc was delivered in March and the proof of delivery says delivered and signed by
Mark Bennett.

Doesn't mention anything else?i was just wondering if you guys are aware and your proof of delivery
Was same signed as I think this is general.please any thoughts appreciated.
Yes this is fine. I requested FBI Check on Dec and Jan. It was signed by different person.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Currently opening requests received on March 2.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file reached on 1 March, my card charged on 19 May. I arranged for the delivery to my friend's address in the US. Will post here, when delivered. Fingers crossed for the fingerprints to be ok for processing.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Given the long process of FBI police certificate, does anyone have an idea whether CIC is reviewing our profile while waiting for the PCC? Thanks!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulyoma said:
My file reached on 1 March, my card charged on 19 May. I arranged for the delivery to my friend's address in the US. Will post here, when delivered. Fingers crossed for the fingerprints to be ok for processing.
For peace of mind give FBI a call later in the day and ask them whether the prints were fine and date of dispatch of report.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
For peace of mind give FBI a call later in the day and ask them whether the prints were fine and date of dispatch of report.
jairichi, thanks for your advice!
While I am not in a hurry to get the police certificate (I have not even received an AOR from OINP about my PNP application!) I indeed don't want to do the fingerprints and waiting all over again :)
Will call them today, just to have a pleasant weekend :)

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulyoma said:
jairichi, thanks for your advice!
While I am not in a hurry to get the police certificate (I have not even received an AOR from OINP about my PNP application!) I indeed don't want to do the fingerprints and waiting all over again :)
Will call them today, just to have a pleasant weekend :)
Yea better. It is a tiring process and a long wait. That is the reason for my suggestion.