+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
vishalnmodi said:
Hello,

I just opened my package and found that FBI has rejected my finger prints due to bad quality.
Please find the below link to avoid the errors. My error code was L0008.
To be on the safe side send 2-3 finger prints copies. If it gets rejected it will be utter waste of time. Now i need to reapply again and wait for another 4 months to get it.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/fingerprints_biometrics/iafis/top10reject2

Thanks,
Vishal
Sorry to hear that, Vishal. Where did you get your fingerprints from? I got mine from the Police Station at the following address:
Fingerprint Bureau
European Bunglow 2nd Floor,
Opp. Mata Ramabai Ambedkar Marg Police Station
Crawford Market
Near Haj House, Mumbai - 400 001
Also, when you were prints were getting processed, why didn't you call them to check if they were accepted? A lot of people in this forum do that to get assurance. Anyway, I guess you can get your prints from above address and send to FBI again. Take 2-3 sets this time.
I sent my prints (2 sets) to FBI and they received it on 3 Feb. My prints were processed yesterday and FBI confirmed that they were accepted too.
I hope your prints get processed this time around. Try calling the FBI and requesting them to fast-track your application since your earlier prints were rejected. Hope this helps!

vishalnmodi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tejasmhaskar said:
Sorry to hear that, Vishal. Where did you get your fingerprints from? I got mine from the Police Station at the following address:
Fingerprint Bureau
European Bunglow 2nd Floor,
Opp. Mata Ramabai Ambedkar Marg Police Station
Crawford Market
Near Haj House, Mumbai - 400 001, when you were prints were getting processed, why didn't you call them to check if they were accepted? A lot of people in this forum do that to get assurance. Anyway, I guess you can get your prints from above address and send to FBI again. Take 2-3 sets this time.
I sent my prints (2 sets) to FBI and they received it on 3 Feb. My prints were processed yesterday and FBI confirmed that they were accepted too.
I hope your prints get processed this time around. Try calling the FBI and requesting them to fast-track your application since your earlier prints were rejected. Hope this helps!
Do they charge for taking finger prints? Are there any prior appointments which needs to be taken?
Thanks very much for this imp info.

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Yes they charge around Rs.500 for prints. Just check with them 1-2 days before going. Generally, they will ask you to come around 10 11 in the morning. It takes about 1-2 hours to get the prints and other formalities done. The senior officer has to sign the form. So, make sure that he's around when you get there.

Here's the link to the their pdf:
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/559154/fernandessb/Fingerprint%20Bureau.pdf

DON'T FORGET TO CARRY YOUR PASSPORT

vishalnmodi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tejasmhaskar said:
Yes they charge around Rs.500 for prints. Just check with them 1-2 days before going. Generally, they will ask you to come around 10 11 in the morning. It takes about 1-2 hours to get the prints and other formalities done. The senior officer has to sign the form. So, make sure that he's around when you get there.

Here's the link to the their pdf:
http://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/559154/fernandessb/Fingerprint%20Bureau.pdf

DON'T FORGET TO CARRY YOUR PASSPORT
Thanks a ton. I also found the same link. Hopefully everything works out well this time.

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
my PCC says "a search of the fingerprints provided by this individual has revealed no prior arrest data at the FBI. This does not preclude further criminal history at the state or local level"

Is this the same wording that everyone else gets?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damien86 said:
my PCC says "a search of the fingerprints provided by this individual has revealed no prior arrest data at the FBI. This does not preclude further criminal history at the state or local level"

Is this the same wording that everyone else gets?
Yes.

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
jairichi said:
thank you! one more question if I may: there is nothing other than my name on the document to identify me. is this normal? no date of birth, no passport number...

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damien86 said:
thank you! one more question if I may: there is nothing other than my name on the document to identify me. is this normal? no date of birth, no passport number...
Yes. If you have provided your SSN then it (last four digits) will appear in report.

vishalnmodi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys have any idea if we need FBI PCC for a 2.5yrs kid? Kid is US born and we left the country when he was 10 months old.

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalnmodi said:
Do you guys have any idea if we need FBI PCC for a 2.5yrs kid? Kid is US born and we left the country when he was 10 months old.
No need, only for dependents who are 18 years and older