+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Probably. Cause i live in africa and used dhl. I kept asking why it showed "forwarded for delivery " for days before it was delivered on Wednesday. It happened twice. I was told by dhl rep that is how it works. And i paid for 3days shipping which always turned out to be 7-8days
Hi Bellissima! Then that would make more sense. It's possible that depending on the carriers, they might have specific days for pick ups. With USPS I think they might have their own mailroom so delivery is done same day.
ro

pma12

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Probably. Cause i live in africa and used dhl. I kept asking why it showed "forwarded for delivery " for days before it was delivered on Wednesday. It happened twice. I was told by dhl rep that is how it works. And i paid for 3days shipping which always turned out to be 7-8days

ro
Hi, who sign your package? I use dhl and mine was signed by J L Hurst... it says it was delivered on the 21 but the fbi told me that dhl use a third-party company to deliver packages in west virginia. So now I don't know if it was delivered on the 21 to that company or to the fbi.

Reactions: JacJ2017

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
As of 5 minutes ago, they're processing packages received on June 13. I forget what she said about opening; I think June 21. I may be wrong.

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Yes same J L Hurst...
Hi, who sign your package? I use dhl and mine was signed by J L Hurst... it says it was delivered on the 21 but the fbi told me that dhl use a third-party company to deliver packages in west virginia. So now I don't know if it was delivered on the 21 to that company or to the fbi.
es

Reactions: pma12

JacJ2017

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
J L Hurst is fbi. You can email them (fbi) your dhl tracking number , name and date of birth and they will tell you.

pma12

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
J L Hurst is fbi. You can email them (fbi) your dhl tracking number , name and date of birth and they will tell you.

they are investigating my case because they area already opening june 26 and they don't have my name in their system and I'm june 21

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hello Is that true?
My FBI PCC is going to get delivered in a week and I am planning to travel to India in Sep and return in Oct to US. So does that mean my FBI PCC is not going to be valid?
I would take caution. If its a must you leave ensure your application has already been submitted and processing has begun. I'm not sure though.

Amar55

Jun 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
Doc's Request.
22-09-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
IELTS Request
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2018
Any updates guys ? Which dates they are opening ? Mine is july 14th delivery

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi everybody

I've seen two different e-mail, identity@fbi.gov and identity@ic.fbi.gov which one should I use?

On the phone they gave @fbi.gov but on the webpage they have the other one and here I've seen post with both too

And how soon do they answer?

Thanks
Use the second one:), they usually answer within 1-2 days.

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I would take caution. If its a must you leave ensure your application has already been submitted and processing has begun. I'm not sure though.
Thanks , and one more question:
I am a resident of US , traveled to India on a vacation on July 18th. I received ITA on Aug 08th.
I have received my Indian and FBI PCC on Sep 1st at my US address while I am in India.
Now I am planning to submit my application from India as I am planning to stay here until Dec.

Following are the guidelines from CIC:
If your country of residency is USA, then:
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
If other countries where you have lived:
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.

Following are my concerns:
1) FBI PCC - Since I am a resident of US (I have my driving licence and bank statements there). First rule applies for my US PCC and I should be good as my PCC is issued in less than 6 months.

2)Indian PCC - I received my Indian PCC from Indian embassy in SFO. Here Second rule applies , and I think I am good because I got my PCC on Sep 1st which is after my last visit to my home country which is July 18th. The rule states "police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country" , but since I am still living in India on Vacation I think my PCC is valid.

Pls advice if there is any risk of my PCC rejection in this scenario?