+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
I have seen CC being charged in a month - around 4th week. I would say call them on friday if it is not charged by then.

Vishal
ravi12 said:
Hello Guys

My Applciation reached FBI on OCT 3 still no CC charged should i be concern?

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
maryvincy said:
I had got my fingerprints taken at the district fingerprint bureau. The charges are very nominal... Presently for the fingerprint it is rs1000/- & rs 100 for additional copies... There are fingerprint experts over there
Maryvincy -- Can you please let us know from which district did you do the Finger printing. In India they charge Rs4000/- for a single print. Can't understand why they charge so much. I did it for Rs 3000/- after much negotiation.

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
ravi12 said:
Hello Guys

My Applciation reached FBI on OCT 3 still no CC charged should i be concern?
Ravi12 : They have just started opening the applications which had reached them on the 30th Sep. Entire last week they were struck at 29th Sep. So I hope it should take a week or two before you can get the record no. from them.

PGS77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER :19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS : 7.5
File Transfer...
SLU - 4-March-2015
Med's Request
31-March-2015
Med's Done....
11-April-2015 ,TL:21-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-June-2015, DM:4-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-June-2015
LANDED..........
26-Sept-2015
o_o said:
In your previous post you mentioned:
So I thought that you are in the US. I'm sorry then you would need to just send multiple copies and hope for the best.

Also please see if you can get US State PCCs - the ones in which you lived. You may have some luck convincing the VO - you never know.
Hi there,
I will be dispatching my PCC application to FBI but end of next week. From what I am reading looks like this FBI PCC thing takes way too long. Can someone please suggest how to apply for a US state PCC and are US state PCC's accepted by CIC?
Thanks !

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
No I don't think state PCC works from US. you need to get FBI PCC. see this link from CIC website on how to get USA PCC, it doesn't give option for state PCC and only mentions FBI:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

Vishal
PGS77 said:
Hi there,
I will be dispatching my PCC application to FBI but end of next week. From what I am reading looks like this FBI PCC thing takes way too long. Can someone please suggest how to apply for a US state PCC and are US state PCC's accepted by CIC?
Thanks !

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
akashsar said:
Ravi12 : They have just started opening the applications which had reached them on the 30th Sep. Entire last week they were struck at 29th Sep. So I hope it should take a week or two before you can get the record no. from them.
Thank you so much i was so tensed but where do you get the timeline?

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
ravi12 said:
I called them and got the information.

venkat9999

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Hello Guys,

I applied for FBI PCC on Oct 25. i know this takes lots of time to get a response back from FBI. I need to submit FBI PCC to NDVO before 12/16, but i am sure FBI PCC will be delayed I also applied State PCC from the state where i am living though i am not positive if NDVO gets convinced with State PCC. What other options i have? Can i extend the submission date ? How can i do that?

Also i would like to travel back to india and have passport sent, will my travel delay the processing?

Victoria4321

Nov 6, 2014
venkat9999 said:
Hello Guys,

I applied for FBI PCC on Oct 25. i know this takes lots of time to get a response back from FBI. I need to submit FBI PCC to NDVO before 12/16, but i am sure FBI PCC will be delayed I also applied State PCC from the state where i am living though i am not positive if NDVO gets convinced with State PCC. What other options i have? Can i extend the submission date ? How can i do that?

Also i would like to travel back to india and have passport sent, will my travel delay the processing?
I would contact NDVO regarding your situation and ask for an extension and hopefully they'll give it to you. Because it's impossible to know when your FBI PCC would arrive and it usually takes about 4-6 weeks (took me 6 weeks to get mine).

venkat9999

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Victoria4321 said:
I would contact NDVO regarding your situation and ask for an extension and hopefully they'll give it to you. Because it's impossible to know when your FBI PCC would arrive and it usually takes about 4-6 weeks (took me 6 weeks to get mine).
Hi Victoria4321.

Did you apply and get FBI PCC recently ? (after their new IT system). now its 12 weeks processing time. Also should i write a letter to them to ask for an extension or should i initiate case specific enquiry to send my request? Thanks for your response

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
Hi Venkat,

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

use above link to ask for extension. They replied within one day to give me 6 weeks extension.

Vishal

venkat9999 said:
Hi Victoria4321.

Did you apply and get FBI PCC recently ? (after their new IT system). now its 12 weeks processing time. Also should i write a letter to them to ask for an extension or should i initiate case specific enquiry to send my request? Thanks for your response

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
ravi12 said:
Ravi : They are making entries of 1st oct now. Your CC should get charged soon.

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
venkat9999 said:
Hello Guys,

Venkat: Whats the last date of submitting your FBI PCC ? Is it 12/16 ? Then you have a lot of time. Calculate 12 weeks from the date your application reached FBI. Add at least 3 more weeks ( for preparing the report and transit time ) to it and you should be getting it if you are from India. In the meantime you can start getting state PCCs which is not tough. You can get those in a weeks time although itis mentioned in their website it takes 2 - 3 weeks.

When you are nearing the deadline raise a CSE and send the proof of delivery of the courier that you applied for FBI PCC, tell them about their timelines. Also tell them and attach them the state pccs and ask them if they can accept those in lieu of FBI PCC or provide an extension of the dates.

This is best what you can do.

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Hi Guys,
Anybody here whose application reached FBI office between 11st Aug - 15th Aug, and have received their PCCs ? What is the latest date that got processed and reports received in hand?