+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

ns082t

May 26, 2016
This is confusing ... I just called them and lady told me .. they are opening package received on 9th May 2017.

My Package was delivery on 12 May 2017.

Reactions: emsea405

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Dear ALL those who answered, guided, helped, supported and encouraged at every step of this AMAZING JOURNEY called "Express Entry" :)!

It all started with me from the onset of EE on 1st Jan of 2015 and it has all come to a sweet end today 28th July 2017. With 1 expired EE profile and 1 rejected SINP, today I have added the most awaited and wished for feather in my cap...COPR :).

Thank you seems such a small word for ALL of you because had it not been for this forum, I would never have made it this far on my own. A big big big THANK YOU to each & every one of you. God bless and Godspeed to you!

P.S. Please ignore my spamming today on all the threads.I have to reach out to every thread I have been associated with and say THANK YOU :D

Reactions: Umidjon90

Gary2k1

Jul 10, 2016
This is confusing ... I just called them and lady told me .. they are opening package received on 9th May 2017.

My Package was delivery on 12 May 2017.
I called them yesterday. They are opening the packages received on 15-May and processing the packages for 09-May. There is almost a lag of 5-6 days between opening and processing.

thievaryx

May 6, 2017
The backlog for this is really mind boggling. How does such a prestigious institution let this happen and not have fix for it. You would think they would have hired some temporary help to take care of this backlog.

Truly frustrating.

rookieA

Jul 31, 2017
Hi All,

Currently they are opening May 16th packages and processing May 11th.
Is there a way we can request them to expedite and clear the backlog?

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
The backlog for this is really mind boggling. How does such a prestigious institution let this happen and not have fix for it. You would think they would have hired some temporary help to take care of this backlog.

Truly frustrating.
Agree. The worst part is after all this trouble they don't store your results. If your report is lost or you need it again, you will have to repeat the entire process again. Not to mention you have to wait for 10+ weeks to find out if your prints were even legible. Truly disappointing for a first world country. It's been nearly a year since I requested them for a report and I don't have the report yet (report got lost twice!). Only thing we can do is wait.

thievaryx

May 6, 2017
Agree. The worst part is after all this trouble they don't store your results. If your report is lost or you need it again, you will have to repeat the entire process again. Not to mention you have to wait for 10+ weeks to find out if your prints were even legible. Truly disappointing for a first world country. It's been nearly a year since I requested them for a report and I don't have the report yet (report got lost twice!). Only thing we can do is wait.
I literally cringed after I read your post. I feel your pain, I can't even imagine the frustration you've been through.

I hope you get this settled soon enough.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017

Truly frustrating.
At times I wonder that all that we see on TV about FBI .. reaching the crime scene on time (before time on most cases) .. "drop your guns, put your hands on your head, this is FBI .." .. is false :p.. c'mon they take 10 weeks to verify fingerprints and in my case took 6 weeks for the result to reach me .. how can they reach the crime scene on time .. :D:p ... (just kidding guys .. no offenses)

Reactions: emsea405 and ns082t

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hi all..i want to get my pcc done from USA and it may take upto three months..one agent tells me that he can get it done in 3 weeks..have anyone get it done expedited and is it acceptable by canada..my profile is in assessment stage since 24 july...