FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Can anyone tell me if the FBI will tell you any tracking number once they dispatch the report ?
They post by US First Class post and there is no tracking number.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
My report was posted to US address by FBI on 20th June (as confirmed by FBI via email and phone). Its over 2 weeks now and I have still not received it. Have check with the USPS as well. Now what are my options. Will FBI send me a duplicate report. Did anyone on this group had similar experience.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
My report was posted to US address by FBI on 20th June (as confirmed by FBI via email and phone). Its over 2 weeks now and I have still not received it. Have check with the USPS as well. Now what are my options. Will FBI send me a duplicate report. Did anyone on this group had similar experience.
That is very strange. More than 2 weeks for a mail to be delivered within USA. It seems something went wrong. If I am not mistaken FBI sends duplicate report after 3 or 4 weeks after they dispatched the first one. When is your ITA submission deadline?

sharma2172

Jun 19, 2017
That is very strange. More than 2 weeks for a mail to be delivered within USA. It seems something went wrong. If I am not mistaken FBI sends duplicate report after 3 or 4 weeks after they dispatched the first one. When is your ITA submission deadline?
They post by US First Class post and there is no tracking number.
Thank you. This is very confusing to wait for report when you dont have tracking number. It has been almost 3 months now waiting for the report. They should at least provide tracking details.

Last edited:

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
My ITA deadline is next week. Have prepared LoE, have put in all the details and will attach the emails from FBI as well. However, if I have to get it done again its would be a tedious process and again waiting for over 10 weeks. So I can ask them to mail me duplicate copy ?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hello Folks,

Regarding the FBI, I was checking online, there is a company in Toronto called “Canadaian Fingerprinting Services” www.canadianfingerprints.com

I called their office just now and as per them they do expedited FBI Identity History Summary Check in 2 days. As per the contact person, they are the only authorized company in Canada to do this and till date they have done over 1,200 FBI checks for PR applications in Canada and FBI will send a scanned copy of the PCC with a watermark stamp on it, which can be submitted to CIC.

I wanted to know if CIC accepts this expedited service for FBI and considers it legitimate. Also note that this if we opt for this service, we only get Scan copy, no original copy is sent by FBI.

I wanted to check if anyone else has heard or used their services in Canada and is it worth trying?
Just curious, did you find anything?

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Is it a residential address in US? We used a UPS mailing address and we didn't receive the mail either. We asked them to resend and those didn't reach us either. No tracking whatsoever.. . We had to wait several more months for a new app to be processed. We gave them a different address and received it. So when u ask for a resend they will only do it once.. so be careful where u have it sent. If you think there may be trouble receiving the mail try to tell them to send to a different address.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hello Folks,

Regarding the FBI, I was checking online, there is a company in Toronto called “Canadaian Fingerprinting Services” www.canadianfingerprints.com

I called their office just now and as per them they do expedited FBI Identity History Summary Check in 2 days. As per the contact person, they are the only authorized company in Canada to do this and till date they have done over 1,200 FBI checks for PR applications in Canada and FBI will send a scanned copy of the PCC with a watermark stamp on it, which can be submitted to CIC.

I wanted to know if CIC accepts this expedited service for FBI and considers it legitimate. Also note that this if we opt for this service, we only get Scan copy, no original copy is sent by FBI.

I wanted to check if anyone else has heard or used their services in Canada and is it worth trying?

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Is it a residential address in US? We used a UPS mailing address and we didn't receive the mail either. We asked them to resend and those didn't reach us either. No tracking whatsoever.. . We had to wait several more months for a new app to be processed. We gave them a different address and received it. So when u ask for a resend they will only do it once.. so be careful where u have it sent. If you think there may be trouble receiving the mail try to tell them to send to a different address.
Thanks for the pointer emsea405, will keep that in mind when asking for a duplicate - to send it to a new address. Yes, the earlier one is a residential address.

Reactions: emsea405

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I spoke to the owner as well, and he promised the same that I will directly get an encrypted mail from FBI PCC Dept, and it will have the watermark and all, But one thing to consider here is that Expedited service is only for US Green Card holders or Citizens, not even for the people who are on H1B (Work Permit), Also, I spoke to the FBI Customer service and confirmed the same that there is no such authorized person anywhere outside US who can get the expedited service and they have already received numerous complaint about the "canadianfingerprints" and they will be takin an action soon....

So just be careful, dont go by what they say, take some time to read what is written on the FBI website as there are a lot of Scams going on at this time....

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I spoke to the owner as well, and he promised the same that I will directly get an encrypted mail from FBI PCC Dept, and it will have the watermark and all, But one thing to consider here is that Expedited service is only for US Green Card holders or Citizens, not even for the people who are on H1B (Work Permit), Also, I spoke to the FBI Customer service and confirmed the same that there is no such authorized person anywhere outside US who can get the expedited service and they have already received numerous complaint about the "canadianfingerprints" and they will be takin an action soon....

So just be careful, dont go by what they say, take some time to read what is written on the FBI website as there are a lot of Scams going on at this time....

Reactions: Samoinp

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
I amhave.planning to get fbi pcc done on my own.

I am confused about the fbi card,i have taken a print on normal white paper and will get my fingerprints on it via inkless black fingerprint pads.

Is fingerprint card on white paper ok ir do we need to get the real fbi card from.somwhere else
I would highly recommend not to do that. If you are in the U.S or Canada then please get it done from authorized agencies/police department.