Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Hello all,

I have submitted my original documents to CHC-ISB. Now i need only the education document back. I need to submit the education documents to my new employer for visa processing. I will send them the notarized copies of the documents for the processing of Immigration application.

What is the best/fastest way to get reply from them ? How much time they take to reply for the email ? is there any option to call them ?

Any similar experiences or any suggestions from all the fellow members and seniors.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Afaraz

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you need your original certificate back immediately you may contact the embassy by e mail requesting for an IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OF THE OFFICER, IMMIGRATION SECTION. Explain your urgency on that mail. Simultaneously try to call the embassy enquiry and humbly request to connect to the Visa Section, telling the critical situation. Perhaps, if you are lucky, you may succeed!!!.

afaraz said:
Hello all,

I have submitted my original documents to CHC-ISB. Now i need only the education document back. I need to submit the education documents to my new employer for visa processing. I will send them the notarized copies of the documents for the processing of Immigration application.

What is the best/fastest way to get reply from them ? How much time they take to reply for the email ? is there any option to call them ?

Any similar experiences or any suggestions from all the fellow members and seniors.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Afaraz

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
wilson said:
Hi,

If you need your original certificate back immediately you may contact the embassy by e mail requesting for an IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OF THE OFFICER, IMMIGRATION SECTION. Explain your urgency on that mail. Simultaneously try to call the embassy enquiry and humbly request to connect to the Visa Section, telling the critical situation. Perhaps, if you are lucky, you may succeed!!!.
Thanks a lot

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Please anyone who has faced similar situation please share you experience.

sunshy

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
afaraz said:
Please anyone who has faced similar situation please share you experience.

Ok I am three years late to reply to this but currently facing the same problem. Were you able to get the documents back??