+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

nssht

Apr 22, 2010
Hi.

This is a post for anyone who completed medical in the Nov'09 or after that and waiting for further processes.
May received call from his/her visa office (Islamabad)?

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
I am Sohaib, currently working as a a lecturer in univ, NOC code is (4121). I have over 67 points. I have just one confusion.

I am just confused that whether i fulfill the 1 yr work experience requirement in the demanding occupation list or not?

I started my job (4121...NOC on the demanding list) from 26th May, 09. My one year will be completed in 25th May, 2010 if we consider the. day as well but We don't need to mention the day while writing experience in the application form. Is my 1 yr completed now (experience in one of the demanding occupation) or i have to wait till 25th May. Can i apply now or not?

Thank!

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Doglover said:
@ mostafa_samiee

from the date of application reached at CIO, NS.
Yes, true..your case is record. for what NOC was your application?
Well! your coments made me happy, as m too much worry about my IELTS, as I submited application to CIC-NS on April 29 (they recieved) and my IELTS will be one year old on June 27. You mean I does not need to take IELTS test again. It is just your thinking or you see any such example. please update me.....thanx

ananlaks

Jan 13, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends / Seniors;

My Question on the Experience Certificate is that, my First Company where i worked for nearly 3 years - the company got shutdown long back in 2006. I have only the Experience Certificate from them. If I submit that, after getting attestation from the Notarized Public -is that fine.

On My Second Company, I dont have the Releving Letter from them, as my employer was not ready to relive me and the new employer asked me to come and join without the releving letter. But I have all the documents (Offer Letter, Pay Revise Letter, Job confirmation Letter)

Please help me out. Its Very Urgent

Regards;

Anandh

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ananlaks said:
Hi Friends / Seniors;

My Question on the Experience Certificate is that, my First Company where i worked for nearly 3 years - the company got shutdown long back in 2006. I have only the Experience Certificate from them. If I submit that, after getting attestation from the Notarized Public -is that fine.

On My Second Company, I dont have the Releving Letter from them, as my employer was not ready to relive me and the new employer asked me to come and join without the releving letter. But I have all the documents (Offer Letter, Pay Revise Letter, Job confirmation Letter)

Please help me out. Its Very Urgent

Regards;

Anandh
Write an expanatry letter along with your exp. certifcates so that VO can understand your point.
rgds

ananlaks

Jan 13, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Tell me - under which category of NOC I can File based on my Experience Stated below

Currently working as Senior Financial Analyst since Dec 2009
Worked as Assistant Manager - Financial Analyst from June 2008 till Feb 2009
Worked as Assistant Manager - Financial Analysis from July 2007 to April 2008
Worked as Financial Analyst from May 2006 to July 2007
Worked as Financial Analyst from June 2003 to April 2006

Please help me as i am applying by Next Week

Regards;

Anandh

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Respected memebers,
hope you all will be doing great and busy in collecting papers for VO.
Through this write up, I am putting a query infront all of you and I will be honored, if you all give me a valuable solution.

My application been delivered to CIC-NS on April 29, 2010 for FSW. I just noticed two mistakes in my IMM 0008 (Application for permanent Residence in Canada), as I have mentioned VISA office ISLAMBAD-PAKISTAN, but it has been changed to LONDON UK from April 1, 2010. And at number 20, I have filled up MONTREAL-QUEBEC. Also have not entered passport detail for my Spouse and for my child, as both are not ready yet (passport application in process).

PLease suggest me, should I need to update CIC-NS with corrections, if yes then please advise me how?

canadapermanent

Apr 26, 2010
I am trying for Canada work permit.

I have some queries about traveling cheque.

I met immigration agent here in Indore, india. He gave me the scheme for work permit. There are vacancy in ontario canada in shopping, they require labour work/general workers/ sales man etc for shopping mall in canada. According to agent, salary will be 1,00,000/- per month with accommodation and air ticket free provided by company. He don't ask for any advance payment. Total charge after getting work permit is 6,00,000/- indian Rupees. processing time is just 15 days.

He ask following documents to process work permit file
1. Passport Original
2. Photos 35mmx45mm 8 photos
3. Resume
4. Experience Certificates
5. Traveling Cheque worth Rs . 5,00,000/-

I went to money changer office/ money gram/ thomas cook money changer., they replied, they can not issue traveling cheque without visa or air tickets.

My agent told me, our LMO/ HREDC letter letter is ready, we need traveling cheque number to process file. It takes just 15 days. He asked me for cheque number only. he told me, we require only cheque number, cheque will be in the name of principle applicant, not agent.

I have some confusion about this agents.

He ask me to submit original passport..... Shall I submit?

He told me, LMO/HREDC letter is ready... Is it possible LMO letter without name of worker?

He told me, process time is 15 days... Is it possible to get work permit in just 15 days? I heard, LMO takes 2 months times to approval.

He asked me for travelling cheque ... Is it possible to make traveling cheque before visa and air ticket? I am from Gujarat and agent asked me, some money changer make cheque in delhi without visa and air ticket. He asked me to bring 5,00,000/- in delhi, He told me to help to get traveling cheque. If I go to Delhi with 5 Lack money and some robbery occured, then who will be resposible.

One more question and important, Is it really traveling cheque require to process file of work permit in any circumstances? I mean, If I submit traveling cheque, will it help me to get work permit sure or faster?

I request all seniors to comments my queries.

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Resepected member,
I also have made few mistakes in my application to CIC-NS, as my application been delivered on April 29, so members suggested me to add corrected forms as soon as possible.
What do think, it will work out and CIC will add to my old application?
2ndly, it will be great favor, if u please geave me the format of cover letter and where to send the new form.
Thanks

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadapermanent said:

I met immigration agent here in Indore, india. He gave me the scheme for work permit. There are vacancy in ontario canada in shopping, they require labour work/general workers/ sales man etc for shopping mall in canada. According to agent, salary will be 1,00,000/- per month with accommodation and air ticket free provided by company. He don't ask for any advance payment. Total charge after getting work permit is 6,00,000/- indian Rupees. processing time is just 15 days.

1. Passport Original
3. Resume

I went to money changer office/ money gram/ thomas cook money changer., they replied, they can not issue traveling cheque without visa or air tickets.

My agent told me, our LMO/ HREDC letter letter is ready, we need traveling cheque number to process file. It takes just 15 days. He asked me for cheque number only. he told me, we require only cheque number, cheque will be in the name of principle applicant, not agent.

He told me, LMO/HREDC letter is ready... Is it possible LMO letter without name of worker?

He told me, process time is 15 days... Is it possible to get work permit in just 15 days? I heard, LMO takes 2 months times to approval.

He asked me for travelling cheque ... Is it possible to make traveling cheque before visa and air ticket? I am from Gujarat and agent asked me, some money changer make cheque in delhi without visa and air ticket. He asked me to bring 5,00,000/- in delhi, He told me to help to get traveling cheque. If I go to Delhi with 5 Lack money and some robbery occured, then who will be resposible.

One more question and important, Is it really traveling cheque require to process file of work permit in any circumstances? I mean, If I submit traveling cheque, will it help me to get work permit sure or faster?

Do not belive any body , untill and unless you will verify offer letter. Do not belive on the numbers which are given on the offer letter. Make the call to your relivites and friend to verification

mostafa_samiee

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus, Syria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Hi seniors.
For paying online fee of Federal Skilled Worker class, Shall we choose
Other classes of applicants - Live In Care Givers & Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
?
I couldnt find Federal Skilled Worker Class and not sure which one was for FSW.

mostafa_samiee

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus, Syria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
For online payment of FSW, Shall we choose this part?
Other classes of applicants - Live In Care Givers & Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
Please somebody answer me?

Aldan

May 12, 2010
canadapermanent said:

1. Passport Original
3. Resume

The traveling cheque numbers is enough information to cash the cheques. LMO takes around 6 to 9 weeks to be issue and has to have your name and the employer name and information, I don't now witch country are you coming from but the only possible visa that can take 2 weeks to be issue is the tourist visa. In Ontario you can find job offers like the one that you describe every day but is no easy find work permit for that kind of job. I recommend you go the cic web site directly and read the most that you can about how to immigrate to Canada

redstar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hi Friends
I have couple of question I need to clarify in the FSW application, I saw family members in that my brother got married and he had a 2 yr old kid do I need to include my sis-in-law and kid as well is it fine only my brother and what about photos do i need to attach the foto mine and as well as a my family memebers because right now i don't have my family memebers fotos and more over they are not accompayning me and what about the where u intend to live in canada.

redstar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hi Friends
I have a cousin who is having my same last name with PR can i use him in my application.

Thanks & Regards