Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Re: Need Help on Educational Assessment

Hi all of you ,

I want to know that i have submitted my application to New Delhi CHC in Aug.2006 . I have done my MBA(Masters in Business Adminis. ) from UGC Approved university but it was not fulltime , it was via felxible learning mode. But my Degree Certificate & mark Sheet does not shows anything that i have done MBA via Flexible mode. DO I GOING TO GET POINTS FOR MY MASTERS ?? Please let me know.

Mayank

wasif123

Mar 21, 2010
Can any one tell me the name and address of the concerned authority in Canada to which I can send my letter from Pakistan regarding my case.or I can correspond to them.

ramanmann

Apr 14, 2010
hi I have cleared may Ilets with overall 7 Bands and

6.5 Speaking
6.5 REading
7.5 Writting
7 Listening

And I have 4 years of Exp in IT as a software Engineer (Not in Management)..

I Know i am not eligible for PR .BUt if i complete one year of Course for HUmber or soomething .Will I be Eligible after that?.

What all other ways I can get PR as soon as possible

THanks in Advance

Raman Mann

Chandigarh

INdia

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
for fast track applicants

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $11,086
2 $13,801
3 $16,967
4 $20,599
5 $23,364
6 $26,350
7 or more $29,337

ananlaks

Jan 13, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can Any 1 Tell me,

whether do we need to attach any Cover Letter and Resume, when we are sending the Initial Application to the CIO at Sydney NS.

Also, let me know, what are the documents do we need to send along with the Application

drdev

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
AOR Received.
27-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-11-2011 via email
Passport Req..
23-11-2011 via email
ananlaks said:
Can Any 1 Tell me,

whether do we need to attach any Cover Letter and Resume, when we are sending the Initial Application to the CIO at Sydney NS.

Also, let me know, what are the documents do we need to send along with the Application
1.no need to attach resume
2.u can attach cover letter in case you are attaching any extra sheet to the application.
see Document Checklist [IMM 5612] -it clearly explains which doc to be sent with application to CIO
cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

ananlaks

Jan 13, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drdev said:
1.no need to attach resume
2.u can attach cover letter in case you are attaching any extra sheet to the application.
see Document Checklist [IMM 5612] -it clearly explains which doc to be sent with application to CIO
cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
Hi Friend;

Thanks for the Clarification.

Could you plz let me know, on what type of envelope (Measurement Size of the Envelope and Colour of the Envelope) we need to courier the First Application to CIO, Sydeny, NS.

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
ananlaks said:
Hi Friend;

Thanks for the Clarification.

Could you plz let me know, on what type of envelope (Measurement Size of the Envelope and Colour of the Envelope) we need to courier the First Application to CIO, Sydeny, NS.
If you are applying from USA, a USPS Global Express mail size envelope will do...
I dont think the color really matters...may be a regular brown or white should do.

Silent.ocean

Apr 7, 2010
Asalam-o-alikum
i need yours help .Today i got an AOR from NS. they gave me 120 to submit full appliation. i just want to make sure about the documents. should i sent all my academic document in orignal or attested from HEC? .
Second, should i submit a bank certificate which shows i have a required balance or submit 3 month bank statment?
one more and last question.. i will appear in IELTS .. if i wouldn't the required band probably my applicaiton would rejected but meanwhile if i got married so they will consider my spouce point??
please let me know about the fees 2nd installment? should i submit it with documents? or later?
i will be very kindful to you if you answer my aboive question

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Silent.ocean said:
Asalam-o-alikum
i need yours help .Today i got an AOR from NS. they gave me 120 to submit full appliation. i just want to make sure about the documents. should i sent all my academic document in orignal or attested from HEC? .
Second, should i submit a bank certificate which shows i have a required balance or submit 3 month bank statment?
one more and last question.. i will appear in IELTS .. if i wouldn't the required band probably my applicaiton would rejected but meanwhile if i got married so they will consider my spouce point??
please let me know about the fees 2nd installment? should i submit it with documents? or later?
i will be very kindful to you if you answer my aboive question
Except police certificates, all others should be attested.
It's better to submit a 3 month bank statement.
When you marry, you should update them later...right now, be positive and hope that you get good score in IELTS..

reg. 2nd fees, you should submit it later when they ask for it...i dont think you need to submit that right now with the documents..

Better check with others on these too...I have applied to Federal last year and all the answers are from my knowledge...

ananlaks

Jan 13, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maruti81 said:
If you are applying from USA, a USPS Global Express mail size envelope will do...
I dont think the color really matters...may be a regular brown or white should do.
Friend;

I am basically from India. I am thinking of sending it through DHL Bluedart Courier Services.

Can you tell me, what should be the cover size?

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
ananlaks said:
Friend;

I am basically from India. I am thinking of sending it through DHL Bluedart Courier Services.

Can you tell me, what should be the cover size?
My friend,
They do not have any requirements for cover size. How do we send a bunch of papers to a friend or relative, we can try to use the same size covers (Hope we don't use TV size cartons for that purpose)

Good luck.

jamshaid79

Apr 21, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-10
Doc's Request.
12-10-10
AOR Received.
06-06-11
IELTS Request
08-05-10
File Transfer...
23-04-12
Med's Request
12-02-14
Med's Done....
22-03-14
Passport Req..
04-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Hi Friends,

I need to get some information regarding the immigration and i was referred by one of my friend that you will be the best people answering these questions / quires since i am not willing to use any consultant. following are some of my questions / information as I am planning to apply for immigration to Canada as a skilled worker in federal class.

Qualification:
* I am 30 years of age
* I have done Matriculation in 1995 (Regular)
* I have done Faculty of Arts (FA) in 1997 (Regular)
* I have done Bachelors of Arts (BA) in 2000 (Private, means she have not took any coaching classes from any college).
* I Started PIPFA (Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants) in 1997 which is a 18 months study, she took coaching from Scans and took her final exams in 2005, which she qualified and become a APA (Associate Public Accountant) in 2005.PIPFA is an Autonomous body which is affiliated with (IFAC) International Federation of Accountants.

Experience:

* I started working in a chartered Accountancy firm as a accounts officer in 2000. worked till 2005, I left the company as a senior accounts officer.
* I joined a sugar mill in 2006 as a manager finance and left in 2008 for a big company.
* I joined a shipping company in 2008 as Assistant manager finance and still working there.

Family:

* My Wife is a Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com) in 2000 and am working as a manager in a software house. She is also 30 years.
* we have 2 kids, one 2.5 years and second is 1.1 years, we are expecting third in coming 2 months.
* My Aunt is in Canada for last 10 years, i have her Passport copy and PR copy.
* i have only 21000 CAD in my personal account.
* We have already planned for IELTS, I am good in English so i believe I can take over all 6.5 bands. I am very good in writing, reading and Listening, but I will be moderate in Speaking.

Now i am most concerned about my Qualification Points as i heard that PIPFA is not acceptable in CHC ISLAMABAD and i will not get points on my private BA, also please advise if there is any other requirements we have to meet. please also advise us about the new change in rules if any.

I will be waiting for your Replies.

Thanks.

Jamshaid Javaid

mostafa_samiee

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus, Syria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
IELTS Question
Applying under Feeral skilled worker class,
It is ordered that our IELTS must not be older than 1 year; but I don't know when we send our initial application to Sydney it should be more than 1 year valid or when we send complete documents to local office? which one?

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@mostafa_samiee

from the date of application reached at CIO, NS.