Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
You have three options at this point:

(1) You can send in additional evidence supporting your claim of working at the first restaurant (letters, pay stubs, other records, etc.) This is a "request for reconsideration" and must be submitted to the program manager (this is described in the processing manuals on the CIC website). In general, they will NOT acknowledge receipt of your materials nor will they tell you they review them because they do not wish to extend your 60 day deadline. In the unlikely event they decide you have made your case, they would advise you - but otherwise you won't hear anything.

(2) You can appeal the decision. This must be done within 60 days of the decision and requires filing in Federal Court an "application for judicial review". You really should use an experienced Canadian attorney for doing this sort of thing. If you do not have an attorney, I would suggest reviewing recent court decisions (http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/index.html) and find decisions that match your case and were successful. In each decision the attorney representing the applicant is listed - this will allow you to find an attorney who has demonstrated experience in similar matters.

(3) You can file a new application. This time you should present stronger evidence that supports your claim for experience - sending in the same evidence is not likely to be persuasive.

Note that these are not mutually exclusive - you could do (1) while pursuing (2), although if you wish to pursue (2) I would NOT do (1) without consulting with your attorney. You can do (3) at any time (assuming that your NOC is still required, of course.)

I am sorry they denied your application - that's discouraging, particularly after Sydney already evaluated it and determined you had sufficient points.

Good luck, regardless of what you decide to do!

matloub

Jun 24, 2012
My category 4011 (university professors) is not listed in current 29 occupation list. Please guide whether my application will be considered yet or not!!!

Regards
Hussain

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
Dear seniors

Requesting your advice on the following pints

• 2 nd line in E CAS: “We started processing your application on DD/MM/YY :, the second line in ECAS is denoting what? LVO started BGC/ BCG is over, or MR will come soon? pls share ur views.

• If The LVO send MR normally how many days are giving for the submission .

REGARDS

UNNI

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Dear All,

today i got PP back with mapple leaf ( stamped visa ) along with COPR docs for myself and dependant.
i have one doubt that in PP expiry date is as below >>

Issue date :: 19 -jun-2012 expiry date 23-11-2012.

i have completed my medical on 23 -11-2011.

I think issue date and expiry date has to be like of 5 year or not?

what things needs to take care before landing and what things require while landing?
seniours or ppl who reached to cananda please share your experience and knowledge...
Please i am in real need of it.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
sksec103 said:
Issue date :: 19 -jun-2012 expiry date 23-11-2012.

i have completed my medical on 23 -11-2011.

I think issue date and expiry date has to be like of 5 year or not?
This is normal: the expiration is generally at least two months (if it's less you can actually ask the visa office to extend it according to the operational manuals). It normally corresponds to the expiration of your medical results or it corresponds to the expiration date of your passport, whichever is less.

You can land in Canada at any point up to that time. If you are not ready to actually move to Canada, you can go back home, settle your affairs and then move (just do it within three years, otherwise you have a different problem.)

The permanent resident card you receive will be valid for five years (you must be present in Canada two of those five years to satisfy the residency requirement).

Congratulations and good luck!

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
thanks computergreek for sharing information...

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
computergeek said:
You have three options at this point:

(1) You can send in additional evidence supporting your claim of working at the first restaurant (letters, pay stubs, other records, etc.) This is a "request for reconsideration" and must be submitted to the program manager (this is described in the processing manuals on the CIC website). In general, they will NOT acknowledge receipt of your materials nor will they tell you they review them because they do not wish to extend your 60 day deadline. In the unlikely event they decide you have made your case, they would advise you - but otherwise you won't hear anything.

(2) You can appeal the decision. This must be done within 60 days of the decision and requires filing in Federal Court an "application for judicial review". You really should use an experienced Canadian attorney for doing this sort of thing. If you do not have an attorney, I would suggest reviewing recent court decisions (http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/en/index.html) and find decisions that match your case and were successful. In each decision the attorney representing the applicant is listed - this will allow you to find an attorney who has demonstrated experience in similar matters.

(3) You can file a new application. This time you should present stronger evidence that supports your claim for experience - sending in the same evidence is not likely to be persuasive.

Note that these are not mutually exclusive - you could do (1) while pursuing (2), although if you wish to pursue (2) I would NOT do (1) without consulting with your attorney. You can do (3) at any time (assuming that your NOC is still required, of course.)

I am sorry they denied your application - that's discouraging, particularly after Sydney already evaluated it and determined you had sufficient points.

Good luck, regardless of what you decide to do!
Thanks computergeek, for you valuable reply and you gave me confidence.i will keep in touch with you.

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon
Dear All,
I require a valuable help regarding which agency is best for educational certificate validation for indian education.
What is the procedure for it if some one has already done it?
How much fees required for it?
does verification certificate as well transcript both necessary to obtain?

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
FAAS said:
You have 60 days from the date of that decision to appeal if you think there are grounds for doing so. "Appeal" in this case is to file an application with the Federal Court requesting judicial review. The Court will only hear appeals of law or process, so unless the decision is fairly obviously wrong it probably isn't worth going this route. For what its worth, unless you are familiar with Canadian Federal legal practice, you would best be served by engaging the services of a qualified immigration lawyer to pursue this route.

The only other option that you have is to request reconsideration by the visa office.

I hope that I'm wrong...

tnx for ur clear and detail reply.
today, i have received rejection letter.im very disappointed i need you help.
i will discuss that letter with u
did you receive 6- 12 mothswaiting letter??

egale

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
hi Faas
i am woumdering why did they refuse you 7 years work experience ? did not you mention your job duties ? and this work experience has been rfused before why?

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
egale said:
hi Faas
i am woumdering why did they refuse you 7 years work experience ? did not you mention your job duties ? and this work experience has been rfused before why?
i had not received any waiting letter.
i had also mention all duties, pay and send visiting card of concern person for verification.
can it possible my first time verification at Rest-A at the time of work permit effect the second time FSW decision?

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
hello friend,

help me
after 6 month my IELTS will expire.
can i apply for FSW under cook category?
what is minimum validation at the time of submition of application?
during process time which is approximately 1-year my IELTS result will expire VO can demand fresh IELTS result?

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FAAS said:
hello friend,

help me
after 6 month my IELTS will expire.
can i apply for FSW under cook category?
what is minimum validation at the time of submition of application?
during process time which is approximately 1-year my IELTS result will expire VO can demand fresh IELTS result?
if you decided to apply through skill worker you should wait till first of July.if your job were in occupation list you can apply for it otherwise you must take another way.
good luck