Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
sigelopisan said:
Hello friends,

I need help. I only have given name without middle and family name.
I saw at first page that we can leave it blank or just write N/A on family name box.
The problem is, when I tried to fill electronically, it cant. It said, "/" is not allowed.
If I leave it blank, it cant verified.
I really confused. What should I do? Should I input the same, so it will appear, Mr. Sigelopisan, sigelopisan :D
Write only in the family name, leave others blank. Hopefully, there will be no problem.

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
For all those applying under 1122

I hope you all know that there have been certain changes in the category 1122 few months ago. I am pasting the relevant links below.

Please see below - the first link contains the notice regarding the change in the name of category 1122. If you see the two links below, the definition of the category and the list of designations has also been changed for 2006 NOC to 2011 NOC . All marketing/ advertising type roles have been excluded and the description changed accordingly. Marketing / Advertising roles have been included in a separate category.

www . cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

www30 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

www5 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

1122 category only includes roles including analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed

Please make sure you apply in the correct category to avoid any unnecessary rejection

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
Dear Seniors

My status is IN Process and waiting for MR. My wife is pregnant. if LVO asked to take the medical test, What will do in the case of my wife. Whether she can undergone all the test? It will affect the whole processing?

Pls share ur views

Regards

kachite

Jun 16, 2012
hello, i m a silent observer of this forum since one year.Recently i have received a request from cic as following:

1)MEDICAL FOR ME , MY SPOUSE AND 2 KIDS
2)PCC
3)FBI CLEARANCE FOR SPOUSE
4)RPRF
5)UPDATED BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM

Now my question is, can i send all the requested documents before medical or should wait till DMP sends my medical reports to cic.
My second question is as FBI takes several weeks to send clearance record wouldn't it be better if i send all other papers without waiting for FBI CLEARANCE

SENIORS PLEASE HELP.

My timeline is:
FSW
VO...LONDON
APP.......8th AUGUST 2011
PER.......3rd NOV 2011

sigelopisan

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Push back to Jan 2013 (hopefully)
agshaheryar said:
Write only in the family name, leave others blank. Hopefully, there will be no problem.
Thanks, it worked and my generic application validated...
And I think the same goes to others forms.

But still I'm curious whether this is the right thing to do? I mean, leave my given name blank and just write my name on Family name box??

Jbong

Nov 12, 2010
I was asked to fill in the date of expiry for my ID card, but there isn't any date of expiry.
So what I did was that I simply put any date just so that I could get it validated and then once I print out I use the erase the date and put "No expiry date".

Perhaps you could do the same thing too, just write "No family/ last name" and write in a piece of paper that there you only have first name, no last name. With your supporting documents along, I am sure they will understand once they go through them.

Hope this help.

sigelopisan

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Push back to Jan 2013 (hopefully)
Jbong said:
I was asked to fill in the date of expiry for my ID card, but there isn't any date of expiry.
So what I did was that I simply put any date just so that I could get it validated and then once I print out I use the erase the date and put "No expiry date".

Perhaps you could do the same thing too, just write "No family/ last name" and write in a piece of paper that there you only have first name, no last name. With your supporting documents along, I am sure they will understand once they go through them.

Hope this help.
Well, this is exactly my thinking at the beginning. But what agshaheryar advise also make sense. Now I'm confused. Can other seniors help to verify? What the best and the right thing to do?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
kachite said:
hello, i m a silent observer of this forum since one year.Recently i have received a request from cic as following:

1)MEDICAL FOR ME , MY SPOUSE AND 2 KIDS
2)PCC
3)FBI CLEARANCE FOR SPOUSE
4)RPRF
5)UPDATED BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM

Now my question is, can i send all the requested documents before medical or should wait till DMP sends my medical reports to cic.
My second question is as FBI takes several weeks to send clearance record wouldn't it be better if i send all other papers without waiting for FBI CLEARANCE

SENIORS PLEASE HELP.

My timeline is:
FSW
VO...LONDON
APP.......8th AUGUST 2011
PER.......3rd NOV 2011
Collect up all the documents (including your medical forms) and send in everything except the police clearance and advise them that you have applied for the police clearance (provide a date). They are well aware that FBI clearance takes 8-16 weeks to obtain, so they won't be surprised when you indicate it has been requested and the updated clearance will be forthcoming.

Note: if your spouse is in the US, I'd suggest using an FBI Channeler. The results returned by a channeler are, from every report I've now read, acceptable to CIC. It will cost you a bit extra (the fee to the channeler) but it means you have the results in one week instead of two months.

Keep copies of everything (especially those medicals, since people seem to find CIC loses them from time to time).

It sounds like you are almost done - as long as you don't run into any problems with medical or police clearances.

agshaheryar

May 24, 2012
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
AOR Received.
24-12-2009
IELTS Request
Sent with Full Docs
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
26-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 01-11-2012 & PPR2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
April 02, 2013
sigelopisan said:
Well, this is exactly my thinking at the beginning. But what agshaheryar advise also make sense. Now I'm confused. Can other seniors help to verify? What the best and the right thing to do?
Dear, since there is no expiry date on B Form, You can come to a date after your child gets the age of majority. I mean this number is valid until he gets his CNIC number, at least to the age of 18 years.

canadaforgood

Aug 19, 2011
Dear Navneet1983,

Thanks for the updating the members on this crucial matter. Can you provide the link for the details and code for advertising managers

thanks

navneet1983 said:
For all those applying under 1122

I hope you all know that there have been certain changes in the category 1122 few months ago. I am pasting the relevant links below.

Please see below - the first link contains the notice regarding the change in the name of category 1122. If you see the two links below, the definition of the category and the list of designations has also been changed for 2006 NOC to 2011 NOC . All marketing/ advertising type roles have been excluded and the description changed accordingly. Marketing / Advertising roles have been included in a separate category.

www . cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-changes.asp

www30 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

www5 . hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1122

1122 category only includes roles including analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed

Please make sure you apply in the correct category to avoid any unnecessary rejection

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
Hi dears,
plz help me,
Application status showing this

We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 24, 2011 XXX Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 22, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

i have not received Medical Req
is it positive or some thing else???

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
FAAS said:
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

i have not received Medical Req
is it positive or some thing else???
I have never heard of a positive determination in a skilled worker case where you see "decision made" prior to a PPR. Thus, you should be prepared for a rejection.

You have 60 days from the date of that decision to appeal if you think there are grounds for doing so. "Appeal" in this case is to file an application with the Federal Court requesting judicial review. The Court will only hear appeals of law or process, so unless the decision is fairly obviously wrong it probably isn't worth going this route. For what its worth, unless you are familiar with Canadian Federal legal practice, you would best be served by engaging the services of a qualified immigration lawyer to pursue this route.

The only other option that you have is to request reconsideration by the visa office.

I hope that I'm wrong...

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
You have 60 days from the date of that decision to appeal if you think there are grounds for doing so. "Appeal" in this case is to file an application with the Federal Court requesting judicial review. The Court will only hear appeals of law or process, so unless the decision is fairly obviously wrong it probably isn't worth going this route. For what its worth, unless you are familiar with Canadian Federal legal practice, you would best be served by engaging the services of a qualified immigration lawyer to pursue this route.

The only other option that you have is to request reconsideration by the visa office.

I hope that I'm wrong...

tnx for ur clear and detail reply.
today, i have received rejection letter.im very disappointed i need you help.
i will discuss that letter with u

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi All,

I am planning to apply this year in 1123 category ( if it is opened ).
When do we expect to see the new List of eligible occupations from CIC.
I read somewhere it is 25th June, is that correct, or is it 1st July.

Regards,
Arjun

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
computergeek said:
I have never heard of a positive determination in a skilled worker case where you see "decision made" prior to a PPR. Thus, you should be prepared for a rejection.

I hope that I'm wrong...
plz read my whole details
i need your kind help and opinion

1-firstly, i did applied for work permit as a cook on mar-2009 from a Restaurant-A my total job duration was 7years
but they REFUSED for visa,the reason they told that VO is not satisfied.

2-secondly,i did applied under FSW class under cook category on 23rd Jun-11 from a Restaurant-B.my experience at Restaurant-B was 3years and 2month.
my total job exp is 10 years and 2 month on behalf of this my points are max which is 21.
but today i receive refusal letter From LVO reason is written as

"you were awarded 19points for your experience at Restaurant-B.but no point were awarded for your experience at Restaurant-A due to lack of satisfactory evidence that you were employed there as stated.you have obtained insufficient point to qualify for immg. to Canada,the minimum req. being 67 points.
the table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria
point assessed Max possible
Age- 10 10
Edu 22 25
Lang. 10 24
Exp. 19 21
Arrang Emp 00 10
Adpt 05 10

total 66 100"

My question r?
1-should i appeal?
2-should i write a letter?