AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
pmp said:
Hi all,

I wanted to know do we have to add information about father, mother, brother and sister in form imm008 if they not accompanyin us to canada? I guess we only have to provide information about them in family information form.. ryt? please reply me
yes those info need to to added in family info only . dependents are spouse and children

biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
giogenre said:
For the new guide, the Personal Net Worth Statement form is not included anymore because the Visa Office Specific Form is not in the form package list. But I read in some post that they still include this form. Do I need to have this document in my application? My POF is purely cash deposits only.

thanks!
buddy

u need to show the POF as bank statement . personal net worth statement form is required ONLY if its there in the specific VO check list

Biju

pakopite

Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 6-2-2012
Nomination.....
PER 23-2-12
hi forum members,

I am a potential immigrant from Karachi, Pakistan. I have got a query for you guys and will appreciate a reply in this regard.

I have got a friend who has done his "intemediate/ higher secondary school certificate/ 12th standard" as a private/external student, that means he was not enrolled in any college for the aforementioned degree . He just took the exam and passed it. He subsequently got his degree. which is recognized in Pakistan

now this person has done matriculation/secondary school certificate/10th standard as a regular student(10 years ) Also later on his Bachelors and Masters degree were from an HEC, higher education comission (Pakistani members would know this) approved university as a regular student (3+1 years). but again intermediate as a private/external student (2 years) .so essentially this adds up to 16 years of education but there is this 2 year period as a private/external student

Now I have heard a lot of immigrant consultants saying that having a private degree results in zero points out of twenty five for education and they say the immigration case is very weak ,Although a few say its not an issue with varying answers.Some say that educational years would only add up to be 14 years in this case (not counting 2 years for the intermediate degree) and thus only 20 points would be awarded. Very few say that it does not matter because the subsequent bachelors and masters degrees were as a regular student and 22 points would be awarded for 16 years of education.

what in your opinion should his education points be?

please also keep in mind that that according to the official CIC webiste the definition of full time studies is

Full-time studies: This includes both secondary and post secondary education of at least 15 hours of instruction per week during the academic year.

Would really appreciate your take on this .

Thanking in advance

P.S. also I would really appreciate if there is any successful pakistani applicant who had a similar education history to come forward with his experience . and also if someone had his case rejected because of a similar problem to share his experience

jinny.rn

Nov 5, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
RBVO means: Received by VIsa office
you will get this status on your ecas

2nd AOR: it's an acknowledgement of receipt of your docs sent by SGVO by post. you will get it once your ecas starts showing RBVO

Hello dr hasib,

What AOR and ECAS mean? What are the roles in the application?
Thank you and good luck to your new life in Canada.
Jinny

fmunaf

Aug 24, 2011
My documents were returned on 26 September, 2011 i would like to ask that how long will it take to reach documents in Pakistan.

Please reply soon.

Thanks

tareq

Nov 9, 2011
Hi All,
I am new here, and I want to ask three questions:
1. Is TOEFL accepted rather than IELTS?
2. If my specialty NOC code is not listed in the "Eligibility criteria for federal skilled worker applications as of July 1, 2011" web page, am I still eligible to apply as a skilled worker under another NOC code?
3. How much money should be in my bank account and when should I provide them?

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
buddy

u need to show the POF as bank statement . personal net worth statement form is required ONLY if its there in the specific VO check list

Biju
thanks biju!

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tareq said:
Hi All,
I am new here, and I want to ask three questions:
1. Is TOEFL accepted rather than IELTS?
2. If my specialty NOC code is not listed in the "Eligibility criteria for federal skilled worker applications as of July 1, 2011" web page, am I still eligible to apply as a skilled worker under another NOC code?
3. How much money should be in my bank account and when should I provide them?
I think if you get replied here first you should be assessment.

momtaz

Nov 10, 2011
Finally I am asked to do the medical exams for PR. However, I am so worry as my wife has a belly hernia due to her pregnancy and might need a surgery. Does this affect the results of my application? If yes, is it better to postpone the medical exam untill the surgery is gone?

Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momtaz said:
Finally I am asked to do the medical exams for PR. However, I am so worry as my wife has a belly hernia due to her pregnancy and might need a surgery. Does this affect the results of my application? If yes, is it better to postpone the medical exam untill the surgery is gone?

Thanks
This is not a major medical problem and will not affect your immigration plans at all. If she needs heart surgery or brain surgery or some other complicated and expensive surgery, then it might be a problem but this is not.

kumar100

Nov 11, 2011
Hi,
for the IMM forms , did you get a reply for the ''TO DATE'' section ?, do you put the date of signing the document or contract date of the present employment.
Also, do you use capital letters to input the details in the forms.

dreaming_yyz

Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-07-2010 - 2nd AOR 19-08-2010
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012 (Passports sent on 04-12-2012) Received request for POF on 4-2-2012 Submitted POF on 15-2-2013, Received request for Saudi PCC on 2-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 28.10.2013
LANDED..........
Landed at Toronto on 28th Nov. 2013
Hi all senior forum members here,

I received my CAIPS report today but no activity is mentioned in the caips report. Its only says,

PAPER FILE SENT TO PA FILE BF'D TO: FRR ON 18-09-2011

It also mentions

FILE READY FOR REVIEW

but I understand no action has been done on my file.

Can you please suggest if any action has taken place on my file or when any action is going to take place. I am yet to receive the MR though the RPRF is received by NDVO and this is mentioned in the CAIPS Notes.

zeecee

Oct 16, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER 11-JAN-2012
IELTS Request
8 band
File Transfer...
22 June 2012
Med's Request
30 August 2012
Med's Done....
21 October (3rd line)
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 18.03.2013 DM on 11.4.2013 waiting for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
A min of 2 months to a max of 3 months.

rgds

Zee

fmunaf said:
My documents were returned on 26 September, 2011 i would like to ask that how long will it take to reach documents in Pakistan.

Please reply soon.

Thanks