Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
You dont need to submit:
-WES evaluation
-Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada Evaluation approval copies.
-PCC payment receipt
-Driving license

You need to add:
-Marriage certificate copy
- National ID card copy (if available)
-Immigration size photos
- 2 self addressed enveops
-TEF and IELTS exam reslut (original) email confirmation of exam is not accepted

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
purpul said:
Hi guys , I have query regarding additional doc.am prejune 2010 done medical +RPR in Aprail 2011, today recieved letter for police certificate and new IMM0008 permanent residence application form and scheudle A background declartion.
I also received email two weeks ago to send only police certificate but today recived letter in which they heightlight n tick for theses forms as well. wht does i mean either i have to send again new application IMM0008 and scheudle A form (already send before) as they did nt mention earlier in email.
bro
u should always follow the latest document request letter from CHC. means u need to send PCC and new IMM0008 forms. if u send fast i hope u will get the PPR soon. as the file is in the last stage

Good luck bro

biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
sohail-khan86 said:
Dear Qorax and Members,

I had an interview with CHC last month ..
After my interview the immigration officer told me that he was approving my application and the only thing left is my security clearence after which I will receive a passport request from CHC Lodnon.. Recently I contacted CHC London again to know when should I anticipate receiving a PPR since my medicals are expiring in the first week of Feb2012.. Now I received reply from them that they require my updated pcc and background declaration forum.. Its really irritating to get such request when everything was approved by immi officer as well.Moreover I was expecting ppr and not this..
Now I am wondering how much time CHC London will take to generate ppr after I submit these documents. I am really worried since my medicals are expiring pretty soon...
Regards,
Sohail Khan
hi buddy

i can understand ur feeling but as CHc requested update doc , u need to send those for further process. the final request for PCC is always a good sign. once u send at the earliest u will receive PPR as the file is in the last stage. (i had the same experience b4)

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
mkt said:
Dear all
I have submitted the POF with application in Sept'11 as Bank Certificate & Statement of 03 SAVINGS ACCOUNTS of mine & 01 DPS accounts of my wife. At present there are some withdrawal & deposition in these accounts & now my account is quite below the figure that i had declared to CIC. Does it be a negative effects on my file?

Another issues are-

My POF is in savings accounts and as IDLE MONEY. If I withdraw all of my POF and make it FIXED DEPOSIT in ANOTHER BANK, does it make negative impact on my file?

I have withdrawn my POF to purchase a land JOINTLY where MY PORTION is mentioned in the STAMP (DOCUMENT). If VO raises query, how can explain MY POF STATUS?

Expecting of your valuable suggestion.

Thanking you
Buddy,

there is no probs if u withdrew money from the a/c u have shown as POF. BUT u need to maintain (in a month) at an average the amount should be equal to 90-100% of the required POF.

if u transfer the fund from saving a/c to any FD, there is absolutely no probs. but u need to keep the withdrawal details and same time FD certificates. but if u buy land or fixed asset it will not be calculated as POF.

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Dr.Hasib said:
i am landing in toronto next Jan 2012
See u in Toronto soon Doc :D

Good luck always and God bless

biju

Ge-one

Oct 18, 2011
Can any body tell me exactly how much points I will get in Quebec Immigration Program ? Do I qualify for Quebec Skilled worker Program ??

Please guide me who knows exactly.

My Details are as follows,

1) Education - MBA from India
2) Age - 28
3) Work Exp - more than 3 Years
4) Relative in Canada - yes ( But not in Quebec)
5) Spouse Education - M.Sc
6) Age - 28
7) Work exp - 4 Years
Language - IELTS only (Speaking - 5 , Listing - 7, Reading - 5, Writing - 6) French - No knowledge.
9) Fund sufficient.

Can any one tell me do I qualify for Quebec ??

Please help guys ...................

Regards,
Ge-one

pmp

Oct 16, 2011
Hi all,

I wanted to know do we have to add information about father, mother, brother and sister in form imm008 if they not accompanyin us to canada? I guess we only have to provide information about them in family information form.. ryt? please reply me

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Dear friends
Can anyone tell me the procedure of attesting CBSE board certificates from Chennai and getting them in sealed envelope?
Thanking you.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pmp said:
Hi all,

I wanted to know do we have to add information about father, mother, brother and sister in form imm008 if they not accompanyin us to canada? I guess we only have to provide information about them in family information form.. ryt? please reply me
You need to filling all questions in form of imm008 because immigration organization wants to have all information about your family even relatives although maybe some of them was deceased.

sherry1123

Dec 25, 2010
PRTD at ISBD

Hi
I had applied for the PRTD on 10th October 2011 on H&C grounds at ISlamabad councilate. However i still havent recieved any sort of a reply from their side. Does anyone know how long it takes them these days to come with a decision and return the documents and passport?

Thanks

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the new guide, the Personal Net Worth Statement form is not included anymore because the Visa Office Specific Form is not in the form package list. But I read in some post that they still include this form. Do I need to have this document in my application? My POF is purely cash deposits only.

thanks!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
pmp said:
Hi all,

No..not in this form

pranjal!!

Nov 9, 2011
[flash=200,200][/flash]

Hiii.....

Can you tell me how much time does it take after sending the canadian PR application to hear from the authorities , whether the outcome is positive or negative?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
pranjal!! said:
[flash=200,200][/flash]

Hiii.....

Can you tell me how much time does it take after sending the canadian PR application to hear from the authorities , whether the outcome is positive or negative?
hi

if its from CIO, it takes 90 - 120 days to hear from them

Biju