+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family class sponsorship (morocco)

REHAM22

Mar 19, 2013
Hi
I worked as live in caregiver in Canada 4 years ago from august 2008 TO august 2012
I met my husband in Canada back 2010 .we got married 2011 and have a baby 2011
The problem is that I don’t have my PR yet I was told if I go back home (morocco) ,filling sponsorship application it will be easier and faster because I have a Canadian marriage certificate ,my daughter she is Canadian and I have a Canadian work experience as well . I m wondering is that true?
I came back from Toronto august 2012 I brought my daughter with me , my husband just sent the application to missusaga last month 26 Feb. 2013 Couple of weeks ago the witting time is killing me over here
Any idea would help me get the visa faster, my daughter is suffering from a very bad diease .she is not getting any butter I need help

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
Ok,I think I get it, but just to be clear . . . where are you NOW, in Morocco or Canada? AND, was the application 'inland' or 'outland'? I'm assuming outland based on your post. Timelines are distinctly different and we don't want to quote you on that incorrectly.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
REHAM22 said:
Hi
I worked as live in caregiver in Canada 4 years ago from august 2008 TO august 2012
I met my husband in Canada back 2010 .we got married 2011 and have a baby 2011
The problem is that I don't have my PR yet I was told if I go back home (morocco) ,filling sponsorship application it will be easier and faster because I have a Canadian marriage certificate ,my daughter she is Canadian and I have a Canadian work experience as well . I m wondering is that true?
I came back from Toronto august 2012 I brought my daughter with me , my husband just sent the application to missusaga last month 26 Feb. 2013 Couple of weeks ago the witting time is killing me over here
Any idea would help me get the visa faster, my daughter is suffering from a very bad diease .she is not getting any butter I need help
If your daughter is a Canadian citizen and needs medical help that is lacking in Morocco, why is she not in Canada now receiving free healthcare??

There is nothing you can do to speed up your application. Everyone is processed according to the times applications are received. Hopefully you did everything correctly so there will be no need to delay to request more information.

REHAM22

Mar 19, 2013
hello
first i would like to Apologize for my English I tried my best to explain what the situation is
I’m in morocco right now I came august 2012
Actually I had 3 options to get my PR
1. sponsorship application within Canada ,it will take around 2 years
2. sponsorship application from outside Canada ,it will take 6to 8 months
3. PR application based on live in caregiver program , it will take around 1 year
I chose the worst one; I thought it will be faster, the waiting time is keeling me and my daughter as well. as I mention she is sick I have to take her to her family doctor in Canada
What can I do?
Should I call the embassy in MOROCCO and tell them I need in emergency visa ?????
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Canada doesn't have emergency visas.

If you wish to return to Canada then you should apply for a regular TRV (temporary resident visa) and hope that it is approved. Unfortunately there is a good chance your visa will be refused since CIC knows you have plans to remain in Canada long term.

If your TRV is refused, then your only other alternative would be to have your husband travel to Morocco and bring your daughter back to Canada for medical treatment without you.

REHAM22

Mar 19, 2013
thank you so much
I m praying that nothing will happento my daughter until we get there, I just didn’t t want to believe that there isn’t any solution to my situation I knew that i don t have nothing to do than waitting
Hopefully I t won’t take any longer

nabilb

Mar 15, 2013
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-sep-2012
AOR Received.
25-oct-2012
Interview........
3-april-2013 canceled
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING
i am applying in Rebat office too here are my timelines

applied in 25 october 2012
sponsor approved 20 November 2012
starting processing in 10 of january 2013
Medical recieved on 22 january 2013
recieved an email asking me to come and pick my PPR , on 10th of march .. the appointment was on 3th of april
the appointment was canceled for some reason and they send me an email saying that that will contact me as soo as they finalize me file

if your file is complete and no missing papers in it ,, you should be good to go in 6 to 7 months from sending the file ,, so your husband sent it in Fab ,, i would excpect final decision around september or october
you have a canadian child and you are away from the father that is a very very strong point in your file do dnt worry ,, inshallah will be good mm for the daughter health condition i do recommand the husband come to morocco and take her with him ,, its hard but it's for her own good

good luck

REHAM22

Mar 19, 2013
Congratulation that good
I hope things will go well with me too I came here 6 months ago and I have to wait another six months that the hardest part ever . my husband and I lived together 2years in Canada
Well as u said my daughter and my husband are Canadian citizen and I have a Canadian marriage certificate and I work experience there
also I have done the medical exam, I sent it with my application before they ask for it ,
Money transfer , pictures , phone calls all evidence to prove the relationship is genies

nabilb

Mar 15, 2013
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-sep-2012
AOR Received.
25-oct-2012
Interview........
3-april-2013 canceled
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING
if i were you i would sit back and let your daughter go with her dad ,, and wait for the approval .. be patient ,, and trust your case is unrefusable unless you killed the VO's dad long time ago and now the time is perfect to revenge lol ,, dont congratulate me yet ,, am still waiting for their decision but thanks

wish you luck and keep us updated

REHAM22

Mar 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your reply
Well if my husband isn t Moroccan I will take your advice about sending my daughter with him
We do love him but don trust him on that, living him with a child with zero knowledge how to feed, change dipper ext ……ext………ext………off course not ,even thinking about it ,it impossible in my case
I would like to ask you if the embassy in Rabat did they call u for an interview or not?
One more question if so, can you tell me how the interview did go ?
another question did they ask u to do the medical exam or did u sent it with ur application on Oct 25.2012
i told u congrt because ur almost there they called u to come and pick up ur PR that means that they issued ur PR already ,even if they change the appointment day don t worry I think is based on the what u told them that ur in Canada now that why
Hopefully there isn’t any other reason for their delay I hope that u will hear from them as soon as possible
I think my case and yr s dose have some similarity I was working there and I got married and u were studying
I came back here because I thought it will make my case strong since CIC knows I have no plans to remain in Canada long term while I was under work permit i don tknow if that s true
Anyway hope to hear from u soon with a good news
Good luck to u

nabilb

Mar 15, 2013
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-sep-2012
AOR Received.
25-oct-2012
Interview........
3-april-2013 canceled
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING
No they didnt call me for interview ,, they sent me an email asking me to come on 3th of april to pick up my PR and watch some video ,,, then they canaceled that appointment ,, and yes I sent my medical with my file and I paid the right of PPR in advance ,, I did that because that will save me a lot of time ,, it takes forever to communicate back and forward with the consulate , I am still waiting their next email or mail ,, hoping for the best , my study permit is going to expire very soon and I really wish that they approve before so I can attend my next semester

I understand the problem with your husband and daughter ,, and frankly no body can take care of a baby as a mother ,, your case is strong and it will take 4 more months or so ,, and thry will call u to pick it up ,, have good feeling about that ,,
We will keep each other updated here in this thread if any changes occured

Good luck reham

mrsaskatoon

Apr 27, 2013
Hi, I received an email stating that I needed to pay for right of permanent Residence Fee for my sponsored wife in Morocco, I don't remember having to pay this at the time I completed the application, does this mean that a decision has been made on her application and are now just waiting for this payment before notifying us of the good news, or does this mean our application was incomplete and it will take months longer to review and make a decision?

nabilb

Mar 15, 2013
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-sep-2012
AOR Received.
25-oct-2012
Interview........
3-april-2013 canceled
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING
I think it's good news ,, usually they dnt ask for the RPR money unless they already approved it ,,, so the good news on the way lol

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
nabilb said:
I think it's good news ,, usually they dnt ask for the RPR money unless they already approved it ,,, so the good news on the way lol
They asked for the RPR fees in June 2011 and two months later my husband was called for an interview. Was denied visa in November 2011. We dealt with the visa office in Morocco.