+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
I think to understand better the dynamics of those reviewed and processed as those returned, or those more advanced in the process, comparatively. It would be good Idea to include in the sign: nationality and where people applied from (city)

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
I think to understand better the dynamics of those reviewed and processed as those returned, or those more advanced in the process, comparatively. It would be good Idea to include in the sign: nationality and where people applied from (city)
We could do a Google sheet. This forum has done it before for other programs and you can see I a single Page timeline all together now who volunteers to administrate it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jasr19 and LA2023

jfsosa

Nov 28, 2023
Hi Bea, I live and applied from Argentina but now I am in Venezuela so I am having the biometrics and medical exams in Venezuela, the doctors are aware of this program but they haven't resolve the costs with Canada goverment ensurance so probably we will have to paid labs and the medical consult.

Did you already received the order to get your medical exams done?

What country did you apply from?

If Venezuela, did you get the medical exam appointment already ?

Reactions: Bea.canadavisa

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Hi Bea, I live and applied from Argentina but now I am in Venezuela so I am having the biometrics and medical exams in Venezuela, the doctors are aware of this program but they haven't resolve the costs with Canada goverment ensurance so probably we will have to paid labs and the medical consult.

Do you know how much docs are changing in venzuela for these?

LA2023

Dec 4, 2023
Bogota
Mine was returned today 9-12-2023
What needed attention/to be fixed : Proof of (anchor) status. (Just this document)
I just uploaded the anchor's citizenship card here.

Just reapplied adding the anchor's passport and provincial document under proof of status.
Fingers crossed!!!

Is there anyone in this forum: whose application got returned, re applied, and got a positive response (AOR)

Reactions: Bea.canadavisa

karenes29

Dec 30, 2016
Mine was returned today 9-12-2023
What needed attention/to be fixed : Proof of (anchor) status. (Just this document)
I just uploaded the anchor's citizenship card here.

Just reapplied adding the anchor's passport and provincial document under proof of status.
Fingers crossed!!!

Is there anyone in this forum: whose application got returned, re applied, and got a positive response (AOR)
Did you upload the Provincial ID anywhere on the first application? Like not even under identity?

I got returned Nov 30th and Nothing yet.. I know people returned on Nov 27th, nothing from them either. I am guessing we are placed back in the line, which is disheartening

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Did you upload the Provincial ID anywhere on the first application? Like not even under identity?

I got returned Nov 30th and Nothing yet.. I know people returned on Nov 27th, nothing from them either. I am guessing we are placed back in the line, which is disheartening
Same here. My case similar. I didn't upload provincial ID at all. Re applied dec 6 and haven't heard. I loaded the 2nd time. Passport, Canadian citizenship certificate back and front and driver's license front/back (under proof of Status where error was mark). I also added provincial ID under identity. Along with originally loaded applicant's ID and marriage certificate all translated.

Let's keep posted on our re applications.

Sador90

Oct 13, 2023
Same here. My case similar. I didn't upload provincial ID at all. Re applied dec 6 and haven't heard. I loaded the 2nd time. Passport, Canadian citizenship certificate back and front and driver's license front/back (under proof of Status where error was mark). I also added provincial ID under identity. Along with originally loaded applicant's ID and marriage certificate all translated.

Let's keep posted on our re applications.
Do you guys know that there’s a guide for the application which tells you which documents goes where.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Do you guys know that there’s a guide for the application which tells you which documents goes where.
A clear document no. You will need to read the Guide along with what the portal shows and depending on you and your family and anchor profiles some docs will be same as the guide some documents will be different cuz the configuration of your family. I'll recommend to keep asking questions or if financialky possible get it reviewed by an imigration lawyer. Fees will be less for review compared to get it done completely with a lawyer