+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family applied online for TRV, but only received one passport request

chriszhihan

Jul 4, 2013
trvapplicantlondon said:
Hi chriszhihan,

Please could you advise when did you apply for visa. I did apply for the same visa on 26th June 2013 but haven't heard anything from CIC as of today :(

Thanks
Hi, sorry for the delayed reply.

We both submitted our online application on 23 June 2013; I received my passport request on 11 July and my wife received hers on 17 July.

naeem7naeem

Sep 10, 2013
My parents have the same situation. My father is the main applicant. They received one passport request email that both their names have been mentioned in that. But only my father got the passport request message on MyCIC. I appreciate it if you could advise me what I could do to get more info about this issue please.

M.Zee

Nov 7, 2009
naeem7naeem said:
My parents have the same situation. My father is the main applicant. They received one passport request email that both their names have been mentioned in that. But only my father got the passport request message on MyCIC. I appreciate it if you could advise me what I could do to get more info about this issue please.
Hi nadeem,

Could you share when did your parents applied. I want to apply for my parents and trying to get a feel about how long does it take to get the visa through online process.