31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
can fake bank statements work in chc, islamabad???
I think they can work caz chc can not check check every bank statement as they deal with almost 150 applicants every day here in pakistan?
What is your suggestion if i take this risk?

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Seriously dude????? Pakistanio ka naam dubona tum jahan jana :mad:

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why dont you try it if you think it will work....might end up being banned from applying again

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Two year ban from entering Canada + zero chance you will ever be approved for a study visa, tourist visa or work visa. You decide if it's worth it.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude just do it yaar, I imagine if you can make fake bank statement you can also make fake passports and can also make fake parents, brothers and sisters too.

Two things can happen

1) You'll be be reported to the police immediately and will be banned for life from entering Canada.
2) We can all learn a real life example of things not to do, you will be an excellent model for the rest of us.

So dont be shy, fear not, our blessings are with you. In both cases you are a winner for the experience and you will serve as a role model for the rest of us. We will always keep you in mind when thinking of doing anything wrong in life....promise!

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newtone said:
Dude just do it yaar, I imagine if you can make fake bank statement you can also make fake passports and can also make fake parents, brothers and sisters too.

Two things can happen

1) You'll be be reported to the police immediately and will be banned for life from entering Canada.
2) We can all learn a real life example of things not to do, you will be an excellent model for the rest of us.

So dont be shy, fear not, our blessings are with you. In both cases you are a winner for the experience and you will serve as a role model for the rest of us. We will always keep you in mind when thinking of doing anything wrong in life....promise!
hahahahahha :) ;-)