NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
15 January 2015
Med's Request
24 January 2015
Med's Done....
07 February 2015 MEDICALS RECEIVED 15 FEB [PP BIO PAGES,PCC,MR,RPRF ONLINE RECEIPT SENT ON 9TH FEB 2015]
Interview........
Waived Insha Allah
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 21 MARCH 2015 , PPR 16 APRIL , PP SUBMITTED 16 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
SOON IN SHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
END OF MAY IN SHAA ALLAH
Yes I know but I am scared that will my visa get approved if I apply for pg diploma after masters.
Too confused man

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please anyone update their experience with FDU Vancouver. Iam planning to apply for MAS in Global Technology Administration. im having some doubts about the reputation and size of this uni. Mixed opinions are seen about the PGWP after graduating from FDU.

Waiting for reply

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: anjdukay

milroy4u

Aug 27, 2016
Hey guys
I understand this is a very old post but I need some help.
I am looking forward to applying for Masters in Administrative sciences in Global health.... I would like to know scopes of it. In terms of job prospects.
what are possible job positions and rate of employment in canada? Is it worth taking this course?

Thanks

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
I am also looking for review of some existing or passed out students of FDU vancouver. It's strange that some ppl r taking about this school as if it's a bogus one. How come it has been recognized as DLI then?

Reactions: anjdukay

Paras Money

Jul 30, 2017
Hi
can anybody suggest about the scope of Masters of administrative Sciences from FDU, Vancouver.I want to know about the University and d future of the course i have done Bachelor's Of Pharmacy and am looking forward for this program.

Paras Money

Jul 30, 2017
Hi
can anybody suggest about the scope of Masters of administrative Sciences from FDU, Vancouver.I want to know about the University and d future of the course i have done Bachelor's Of Pharmacy and am looking forward for this program.
I am looking forward to applying for Masters in Administrative sciences. I would like to know scopes of it. In terms of job prospects.

Paras Money

Jul 30, 2017
Hi am planning for 2018 Jan intake from FDU master's of Administrative Sciences. Can anybody please tell me the deadline ? and how much time do they take to give offer letter

anjdukay

Apr 16, 2017
Metro Manila
Visa Office......
Makati, Philippines
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
IELTS Request
23-10-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
Hi,

1. So what if FDU is participating in some UN related program/bringing special guest from UN. How it's going to help me in securing a PGWP?
2. Only 4 programs are recognized for PGWP:

Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies
Master of Administrative Science
3. If possible, avoid this school. So far, only one visa approval for an Indian student.

So if I applied for MAS - It's possible to be qualified for PGWP?

Jan 30, 2018
i am planning to apply for mas global health course.. kindly suggest how is this course?? what are the job prospects??
how much time it takes for the student visa??