+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Facing problem in VFS center Bangladesh

Mar 20, 2024
Hello... My brother from Bangladesh is currently pursuing his undergrad in Halifax, Nova Scotia. My parents want to visit him on visitor visa. After completing the biometric, email has been received for submission of passport. But vfs center in Bangladesh (Dhaka, Sylhet, Chittagong) showing no appointment available online and upon contacting them they're saying it's only possible to book an appointment through online. From friends, I've come to know that due to increased demand there's been a syndicate of selling the appointments in exchange of huge chunks of money! What's happening with this previously all okay process nowadays!!! I've been seeking online for an appointment 24×7 every hour for 10 days but not a single time has been lucky to get one! Is there any other way to solve the crisis without accepting the illegal ways?

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hello... My brother from Bangladesh is currently pursuing his undergrad in Halifax, Nova Scotia. My parents want to visit him on visitor visa. After completing the biometric, email has been received for submission of passport. But vfs center in Bangladesh (Dhaka, Sylhet, Chittagong) showing no appointment available online and upon contacting them they're saying it's only possible to book an appointment through online. From friends, I've come to know that due to increased demand there's been a syndicate of selling the appointments in exchange of huge chunks of money! What's happening with this previously all okay process nowadays!!! I've been seeking online for an appointment 24×7 every hour for 10 days but not a single time has been lucky to get one! Is there any other way to solve the crisis without accepting the illegal ways?
We are on the same boat. Very ridiculous situation now at VFS. I have tried to raise this issue to IRCC SINGAPORE and VFS GLOBAL - but no response yet. 30 days passed now waiting for another 30 days.

• Sad
Reactions: sushmitadas.42

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018

@sushmitadas.42 - you can follow
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/unable-to-book-appointment-at-vfs-bangladesh.836864/page-4#post-10786974