+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

ansir

Jul 9, 2023
I wanted to know if i apply directly with any consultant what would be the success chances? And is it a right way?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I wanted to know if i apply directly with any consultant what would be the success chances? And is it a right way?
Consultants don't make a difference in your application. Use this tool to calculate your CRS and see where you land: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Then look at past draws to see whether you can make it with EE: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-rounds.html

Reactions: Naturgrl

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
The success chances of your application will depend on a number of factors, including your eligibility for immigration to Canada, the completeness and accuracy of your application, and the current immigration climate. However, hiring an immigration consultant can increase your chances of success by providing you with expert advice and assistance throughout the application process.

An immigration consultant can help you:
  • Understand the immigration process and your eligibility for Canadian immigration
  • Complete your application accurately and on time
  • Identify any potential problems with your application and help you resolve them
  • Represent you in front of Canadian immigration authorities
  • Provide you with updates on your application status
Hiring an immigration consultant can be a worthwhile investment, especially if you are not familiar with the immigration process or if you have a complex application. However, it is important to choose a reputable consultant who is registered with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). You can search for ICCRC-registered consultants on the ICCRC website.

Here are some links to relevant websites:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes eligible for federal express entry, but by point are around 300 without PNP.,
So submit a profile with your ECA and IELTS scores. What is your IELTS scoress and ECA? You will not get a ITA or PNP nomination. You need to increase your scores by improving IELTS scores, learn French, get another degree etc.

Reactions: ansir

ansir

Jul 9, 2023
So submit a profile with your ECA and IELTS scores. What is your IELTS scoress and ECA? You will not get a ITA or PNP nomination. You need to increase your scores by improving IELTS scores, learn French, get another degree etc.

ECA is in process, Ielts score is 6.5,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What if i apply for PNp? I can get 600 score which will increase my chances. Or there is any difficulty to get Pnp?
What PNP program are you eligible for. Of course it is hard since your score is only 300 and you don’t have a job offer or family in the province. For example, for Ontario, you need a CRS score of over 450.

ansir

Jul 9, 2023
then what should i do ,as i improved my ielts too, and ECA score etc everything counted and then my score is around 300

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
then what should i do ,as i improved my ielts too, and ECA score etc everything counted and then my score is around 300
Are you even eligible for Express Entry with 67 eligibility points if you think your CRS score is 300. Ways to increase - Learn French, get a Masters

What is your profile?