+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

Dec 22, 2021
Hello,

My name is Deep and I am on open work permit working in food sector. I had completed my 1 year of experience as an assistant manager. My employer gave me the letter with Assistant Manager which comes under NOC 0 (0631). Recently I made express entry profile but lawyer told me that they have to mention my job title as food service supervisor or shift supervisor which comes in NOC B (6311). So my question is does it affect my crs score by changing the noc from 0 to b or it remains the same Please let me know.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

My name is Deep and I am on open work permit working in food sector. I had completed my 1 year of experience as an assistant manager. My employer gave me the letter with Assistant Manager which comes under NOC 0 (0631). Recently I made express entry profile but lawyer told me that they have to mention my job title as food service supervisor or shift supervisor which comes in NOC B (6311). So my question is does it affect my crs score by changing the noc from 0 to b or it remains the same Please let me know.

Thanks
No change to CRS score.