+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello people,

I have a query regarding Travel History section. My Country of Origin/residence was India until 2013. Then since 2013 It is US.

Now Do I need to enter my Travel from India to US and back to India saying it was education (and then employment) OR my travel from US to India and back to US saying it was vacation (or do I fill both?)
There is a split opinion on this, but IMO you must enter all trips. Use India as the origin of all trips between India and the USA and state the reason why you were going to the USA.

Regards

Reactions: Kuchbhi

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks TanakaM, is there any timeline on bringing rest of amount to Canada?

Yes, you can have a small amount in cash, but you must be able to show proof of having the rest of the required funds in your account or in other forms eg traveller's cheques.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks Tanaka, So in all 3 documents I will attach Degree Certificate, WES and IELTS. Just curious the marksheets of high school or college is not required correct?
Yap, Degree certificates, WES and IELTS are all you need to submit. Marksheets not required.

Regards

Reactions: ksp1989

cubleron1

Sep 19, 2017
Omg this is heaven for people who apply and go through the entire process on their own!

And here is my question, I'd appreciate it if someone could answer: My WES credential and IELTS score are ready, it means I can register and apply for EE, right? But my bank account won't be 15k ready for several months (because I don't want to take a loan from a bank) so I am guessing I'd better wait until I have that 15k in my account and then start the registry and the application?

Thanks in advance!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omg this is heaven for people who apply and go through the entire process on their own!

And here is my question, I'd appreciate it if someone could answer: My WES credential and IELTS score are ready, it means I can register and apply for EE, right? But my bank account won't be 15k ready for several months (because I don't want to take a loan from a bank) so I am guessing I'd better wait until I have that 15k in my account and then start the registry and the application?

Thanks in advance!
You can create a profile now but you shouldn't submit your eAPR after receiving the ITA until you meet the required funds.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Experts,

According to your vast knowledge and past predictions, do you think there is any chance for the CRS drawing points to go below 432 in the forthcoming November-December tenure?

Things are really not in a very good situation for all of the aspirants right now, so hopefully we can have some good news at least in terms of some favorable predictions from your side :)

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Experts,

According to your vast knowledge and past predictions, do you think there is any chance for the CRS drawing points to go below 432 in the forthcoming November-December tenure?

Things are really not in a very good situation for all of the aspirants right now, so hopefully we can have some good news at least in terms of some favorable predictions from your side :)
In my humble opinion, they will.

You have a good score and should get an ITA soon.

All the best

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
hello all members here ,
i need some information if anyone can help m e? i am a dentist and have 6 years of working experiences ,i have applied for immigration in 2014 in university lecturer/professor category but after 8 month when i enter my spouse details after my wedding tthey refused it with giving reason that i am junior for this position.can i now apply again for express entry i have good ielts score .my point is that how can i calculate my ITA score ?? how much required and any link from where i can read all details i checked cic website but still confuse .what is all about job offer letter i do not have any untill i clear their dental boards exam? i have heard its an optional now ??? i have already done my ece evaluation by wes. also in which noc i can apply

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
In my humble opinion, they will.

You have a good score and should get an ITA soon.

All the best

Thanks Tanaka, I do really hope that your prediction comes true soon enough : )

BR

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello all members here ,
i need some information if anyone can help m e? i am a dentist and have 6 years of working experiences ,i have applied for immigration in 2014 in university lecturer/professor category but after 8 month when i enter my spouse details after my wedding tthey refused it with giving reason that i am junior for this position.can i now apply again for express entry i have good ielts score .my point is that how can i calculate my ITA score ?? how much required and any link from where i can read all details i checked cic website but still confuse .what is all about job offer letter i do not have any untill i clear their dental boards exam? i have heard its an optional now ??? i have already done my ece evaluation by wes. also in which noc i can apply
Hi,

Sorry about your previous rejection.

Yes, you can apply through Express entry. Go to page 1 of this thread to learn how it works.
Use this tool to calculate your CRS score: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Best of luck

Reactions: drnadiaj
Sep 29, 2016
Hi Friends,

I am applying for express entry, and I need your help for NOC number which I have to select.
the issue is I worked in two different sector like...corporate and educational (university).
1) so do I need to select two different NOC code while submitting my express entry application.