+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
1. Say No to the question of having applied for immigration.
2. You won't have a UCI unless you have actually submitted an application to CIC before. So , I would say No. Remember an EE profile number is different from a UCI.

3. Yes.

Regards
thank you sir for your kind revert,

1. Say No to the question of having applied for immigration.
2. You won't have a UCI unless you have actually submitted an application to CIC before. So , I would say No. Remember an EE profile number is different from a UCI.

3. Yes.

Regards
Thank you for your kind revert. However,when I had withdrawn my first express entry profile having profile number as E000948708 it showed me the UCI number as soon as I withdrew my profile which was initially blank. The UCI number which it is showing in my first profile is CAN000047400169 ?? So i guess I should say yes right?? can you please confirm??

thanks,
Ravi,

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Friends,

I am applying for express entry, and I need your help for NOC number which I have to select.
the issue is I worked in two different sector like...corporate and educational (university).
1) so do I need to select two different NOC code while submitting my express entry application.
Hi,

Having more than one NOC in your experience is not a problem at all. You just need to have more than 1 year experience in the one you select as your primary NOC.

All the best

Reactions: architect.shan

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
thank you sir for your kind revert,

Thank you for your kind revert. However,when I had withdrawn my first express entry profile having profile number as E000948708 it showed me the UCI number as soon as I withdrew my profile which was initially blank. The UCI number which it is showing in my first profile is CAN000047400169 ?? So i guess I should say yes right?? can you please confirm??

thanks,
Ravi,
I am still not convinced that is a UCI number. Does it actually say UCI next to it?
I say this because if you have never had a Canadian application processed you wont have a UCI.

Siele

Sep 4, 2017
Dear all,
I've just received an ITA!

As silly as it may seem, I can't happen to find the 'checklist' for the documents i have to submit. I am so nervous i don't want to do something wrong now with my profile while searching for it. And the work history section on my profile shows complete, then, when I am I supposed to be asked to upload the work related documents?

thanks

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Dear all,
I've just received an ITA!

As silly as it may seem, I can't happen to find the 'checklist' for the documents i have to submit. I am so nervous i don't want to do something wrong now with my profile while searching for it. And the work history section on my profile shows complete, then, when I am I supposed to be asked to upload the work related documents?

thanks
Congratulations!

The checklist will come after you finish updating your questionnaire (the sections with the answers carried over from your Express Entry profile, where you now need to add additional info such as your family information, travel history, address history, and personal history) :)

Reactions: Siele

Siele

Sep 4, 2017
Congratulations!

The checklist will come after you finish updating your questionnaire (the sections with the answers carried over from your Express Entry profile, where you now need to add additional info such as your family information, travel history, address history, and personal history) :)
Oh that's a relief! thanks a bunch @crescent_jam, so kind of you!

giants

Sep 20, 2017
Hello - Can I put the reference # of my spouse's ECA evaluation report in the EE profile which is due for completion Oct 2 and add extra 9 points to my current EE points? It's just that I had missed 2 previous invitations due to the ECA score not added for my spouse due to being hand-cuffed as ECA is still working on evaluation. I am pretty confident she would be Bachelor's equivalent per WES norms once the report comes out.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello - Can I put the reference # of my spouse's ECA evaluation report in the EE profile which is due for completion Oct 2 and add extra 9 points to my current EE points? It's just that I had missed 2 previous invitations due to the ECA score not added for my spouse due to being hand-cuffed as ECA is still working on evaluation. I am pretty confident she would be Bachelor's equivalent per WES norms once the report comes out.
No.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I strongly believe it will. Follow a thread called Ray of Hope, you will find people in your shoes.

regards

Hi Tanaka,

I have seen a trend and that is the CRS points have been consistently above 432 points since the mid of June, so do you think this high draw point, that is above 432, would sustain also in the November/December's draw session?

To illustrate this point, anyone who has entered into the pool on 17th of June with CRS 432 has still not been able to get the ITA. This is kind of scary for the people who even achieved a CLB 9 in their IELTS.

BR

amanarora

Jul 25, 2017
Hi,
I have a situation here which states as:
I worked with a company for a year at NOC level B. As the company was closing down the office I was working in I decided to join a better opportunity and left the company. In that time period, I was looking for jobs and also applied for Permanent residency(Express Entry). I have changed my area of work so had to start with an entry-level position, my jobs fall under NOC C.
1) I don't know if I should let CIC know that I have joined another job or not
2) If so I tell them and the new job which does not fall under NOC A, O, and B. Will still be qualified for PR?

Thanks

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,
I have a situation here which states as:
I worked with a company for a year at NOC level B. As the company was closing down the office I was working in I decided to join a better opportunity and left the company. In that time period, I was looking for jobs and also applied for Permanent residency(Express Entry). I have changed my area of work so had to start with an entry-level position, my jobs fall under NOC C.
1) I don't know if I should let CIC know that I have joined another job or not You can raise a CSE and let them know that you no longer work at your current job.
2) If so I tell them and the new job which does not fall under NOC A, O, and B. Will still be qualified for PR? This won't affect your application.

Thanks

drnadiaj

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi,

Sorry about your previous rejection.

Yes, you can apply through Express entry. Go to page 1 of this thread to learn how it works.
Use this tool to calculate your CRS score: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Best of luck
thanks bunch .i have a question to ask ..if i am the main applicant do my spouse Ielts result gives boost to my ranking score or is it useless if he has ielts or not ??? secondly is there any pool entry time to submit application and when is the next draw ???

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
thanks bunch .i have a question to ask ..if i am the main applicant do my spouse Ielts result gives boost to my ranking score or is it useless if he has ielts or not ??? secondly is there any pool entry time to submit application and when is the next draw ???
Hi,

1) Yes they do. If you use the calculation tool you will notice that it give you points for you spouse's IELTS.
2) You can enter the pool at any time, as long as you have IELTS results and ECA reference number. Draws are done every 2 weeks or so. Last one was yesterday.

Regards

Reactions: drnadiaj

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Friends,

Apologies, If I am posting my question in the wrong thread.

I received my OINP nomination on 18th Sep 2017 and on 20th Sep qualified for ITA. I have the biggest concern now before proceeding with the application.

1) My IELTS is going to expire on 7th Nov 2017. If I submit my profile before 7th Nov. Do, I still need to appear for IELTS exam?

2) My marriage date has been fixed for the end of November. But, I want to include my wife in my application as well. What steps do I need to perform?
--- I am planning an earlier court marriage.
--- My wife doesn't have IELTS score and ECA done. Are they required?
--- Is adding spouse name on passport is compulsory?

Please provide your suggestions, How should I proceed my case?