+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey guys! I have a question about my POF. my husband and I are applying, he is the principal applicant. We are currently living in Canada, he has been working for the same company by 3 years! The POF required for 2 family members is almost $16,000 but we can just show $12,000. Do you guys think is any problem??

Please I really need your advise!!
Which category are you applying under? If it is CEC you are not required to show proof of funds. So you can just enter more than the minimum required amount in your EE Profile and leave it at that.

"You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream)."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

regards

Reactions: lacr2811

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Which category are you applying under? If it is CEC you are not required to show proof of funds. So you can just enter more than the minimum required amount in your EE Profile and leave it at that.

"You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream)."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

regards
My husband is the principal applicant! He's applying because he has the Canadian Experience. So we will be fine??
Do we need to include a job letter instead?

Thanks for your answer

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My husband is the principal applicant! He's applying because he has the Canadian Experience. So we will be fine??
Do we need to include a job letter instead?

Thanks for your answer
After completing the preliminary questionnaires and the EE profile it should be very clear which category you are applying under. Most likely CEC.
However, if you are in the FSW category, you will definitely need to show that you have more than the minimum in your bank account.

regards

sohim001

Jan 14, 2015
Hi everyone.

I submitted my e-pr application through express entry portal last week. After submission, I realized that I have not attached translator's affidavit.

I did not submit that many documents in my native language, I submitted bank statement in English, I submitted a statement of government' saving bonds in English from my bank, but I submitted translated the copy of bond certificates as well as extra evidence, which I believe was not mandatory because I submitted a statement from my bank in English but I did not submit translator's affidavit along with those bond certificates.

Now, what can I do? I am deeply worried now.

sumanserah

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

Please clarify one doubt that I had.

I am the primary applicant, and had ECA done for both my bachelor's and masters degree that I completed in India.

My husband did his bachelors in India, and masters from London. We submitted the ECA only for the Masters as we claimed points only for that.

This is what we were suggested by our consultant as well but just wanted to clarify it once again.

Thanks!!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

Please clarify one doubt that I had.

I am the primary applicant, and had ECA done for both my bachelor's and masters degree that I completed in India.

My husband did his bachelors in India, and masters from London. We submitted the ECA only for the Masters as we claimed points only for that.

This is what we were suggested by our consultant as well but just wanted to clarify it once again.

Thanks!!
Hi,

That's perfectly fine as you only get point for your highest qualification.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone.

I submitted my e-pr application through express entry portal last week. After submission, I realized that I have not attached translator's affidavit.

I did not submit that many documents in my native language, I submitted bank statement in English, I submitted a statement of government' saving bonds in English from my bank, but I submitted translated the copy of bond certificates as well as extra evidence, which I believe was not mandatory because I submitted a statement from my bank in English but I did not submit translator's affidavit along with those bond certificates.

Now, what can I do? I am deeply worried now.
Hi,

You definitely need to submit a CSE with the missing affidavit asap. This is one of the major reasons for rejection so you don't want to take any risks.

You will find a like for the submission of a CSE in your AOR.

All the best

Reactions: sohim001

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
1). Cheques will also work. Just attach a scanned copy of the cheque to the Gift deed. And also put in all the necessary details in the gift deed, like - cheque number, date, amount etc.
2). Statements should be generated as near as possible to your application submission date (preferable not more than a week old from the eAPR date).
3). Notarised gift deeds - Are you from India? If yes, get it done on a Rs. 50 stamp paper (I wasn't sure on this, so I did it on a Rs. 50 stamp paper and it worked well for me). If you are not from India, check out with your local authorities about how deeds are done there.
4). Usually people don't show credit card debts. But its my personal suggestion, if you don't have a high debt on the credit card, just attach your current month's credit card statement. It makes the application look more 'honest' to the VO.
5). Don't worry about that. Even if you get an ITA in Jan, you will take atleast a month to collect all other documentation. By the time, you will submit your application, it will be already over six months. ;)

Good Luck..

Thanks Bro !!! Really useful lifesaving info... Much appreciated.... Btw I am also from India. :)

Gift Deed can be in a simple format right??? I didn't find any specific format for that...

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

Is marriage certificate required for POST ITA procedure???

My passport and my wife's passport status are still SINGLE. Is it mandatory to change the status and include the spouse's name???

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Guys,

Is marriage certificate required for POST ITA procedure???

My passport and my wife's passport status are still SINGLE. Is it mandatory to change the status and include the spouse's name???
Hi,

Yes, if you claim to be married you are required to show evidence of this marriage.

Don't worry about the passports. Most countries don't even show the spouses details on the passport, so you are good to go.

regards

Reactions: sabharishj

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Reactions: sabharishj

sohim001

Jan 14, 2015
Hi,

You definitely need to submit a CSE with the missing affidavit asap. This is one of the major reasons for rejection so you don't want to take any risks.

You will find a like for the submission of a CSE in your AOR.

All the best

Thank you so much.

Shall I just send the translator's affidavit or all financial documents again along with translator's affidavit? or sending just the single document translator's affidavit would be enough.

Thanks a lot in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you so much.

Shall I just send the translator's affidavit or all financial documents again along with translator's affidavit? or sending just the single document translator's affidavit would be enough.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Just the missing document should be fine.

All the best

Reactions: sohim001