+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dtush

Sep 4, 2017
Hello house, please i need your input. I recently received AOR and wanted to know if i could raise CSE to include my younger brother as a dependent in my application.

I am a legally separated single mum, so at the moment it is just me and my daughter, but i just came across the adopted definition of a dependent as adopted by the CIC. my brother is 17 years and our parents are late. i am his sole guardian and i have a sworn affidavit from 2016 to that effect. i am responsible for his welfare and he lives with me. Leaving him behind is not an option as we do not have a lot in the way of family. The plan was to apply for study visa for him

is it ok to raise a CSE, and include his birth certificate as well as mine, death certificate of our late parents, additional POF, his secondary school certificate as proof of his english proficiency, read that on CIC website, his passport date page and LOE.
Please advise

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello house, please i need your input. I recently received AOR and wanted to know if i could raise CSE to include my younger brother as a dependent in my application.

I am a legally separated single mum, so at the moment it is just me and my daughter, but i just came across the adopted definition of a dependent as adopted by the CIC. my brother is 17 years and our parents are late. i am his sole guardian and i have a sworn affidavit from 2016 to that effect. i am responsible for his welfare and he lives with me. Leaving him behind is not an option as we do not have a lot in the way of family. The plan was to apply for study visa for him

is it ok to raise a CSE, and include his birth certificate as well as mine, death certificate of our late parents, additional POF, his secondary school certificate as proof of his english proficiency, read that on CIC website, his passport date page and LOE.
Please advise
Hi,

I would seek legal advise on this one.

All the best

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi ,

I need to ask Two Questions.

1- Is every child upto 10 years eligible for 500 CAD as an allowance , even on Resident permit ?

2- Are there any other allowances similar to child allowance which we are eligible as soon as we land in canada ?

3- I have U.A.E driving license. Is it immediately transferable to Canadian Driving license , Please guide me with the price / charges and procedures .

Thanks,
Danny - Dubai

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
ANY Help????
Not sure what your question is? You can find/check your NOC code using the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp
Select the NOC that best matches your responsibilities. It doesn't have to be a 100% perfect match. For example, I selected 2147 Computer Engineers (other than Software), since it is the closest match to Telecommunications Engineer.

I don't believe there is any email. You'll have to select your NOC code when you create your EE profile, and provide your work history. I hope this information was useful for you.

hazem2emam

Sep 5, 2017
I have a question regarding the proof of funds when landing for the 1st time in a Canadian POE
I live and work in Dubai but I am travelling to Canada from my home country next week
I have a bank statement for my account in a bank in Dubai, but I heard that only a Canadian account would be accepted
IS THAT TRUE ?

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Friends, can me and my wife have two separate profiles in the pool. Both being the primary applicants in their respective profiles?
Yes. You are increasing your chances in case if you are going through PNP (If your scores are not 430+ to get direct ITA). Say if you get NOI from Ontario and you apply, you are blocked till the decision is made by that province. Your wife can try applying to another province. This way anyone can get nomination and then ITA

Reactions: alphash2017

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016

Hi ,

I need to ask some Questions.

1- Is every child upto 10 years eligible for 500 CAD as an allowance , even on Resident permit ?

2- Are there any other allowances similar to child allowance which we are eligible as soon as we land in canada ?

3- I have U.A.E driving license. Is it immediately transferable to Canadian Driving license , Please guide me with the price / charges and procedures .

Thanks,
Danny - Dubai

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
That's a relief. IQAS has already issued the ECA and I have received the hard copy original as well.

Thanks a lot
Hi hisham,

Just a quick help needed.. Did you mean you have not evaluated your graduation and did masters evaluation without graduation? I cannot get my graduation transcripts so wanted to know if we can do masters evaluation alone.

How long does IQAS take

Thanks

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hi hisham,

Just a quick help needed.. Did you mean you have not evaluated your graduation and did masters evaluation without graduation? I cannot get my graduation transcripts so wanted to know if we can do masters evaluation alone.

How long does IQAS take

Thanks
For IQAS, you are required to send only the last qualification certificate along with the transcripts. These documents should be attested by your university and sealed in their official envelope which should be couriered to IQAS.

Their processing time is bit higher than WES but they are preferred.

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
H
For IQAS, you are required to send only the last qualification certificate along with the transcripts. These documents should be attested by your university and sealed in their official envelope which should be couriered to IQAS.

Their processing time is bit higher than WES but they are preferred.

Hmm... I get it. But I am not able to get the engineering transcripts from University, since the University dont exist now. Is there any way to get masters evaluation alone.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
H

Hmm... I get it. But I am not able to get the engineering transcripts from University, since the University dont exist now. Is there any way to get masters evaluation alone.
If you have your masters degree and transcripts which can be attested by your university and seal them in their official envelope then YES you can send only masters. (IQAS ONLY)

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
If you have your masters degree and transcripts which can be attested by your university and seal them in their official envelope then YES you can send only masters. (IQAS ONLY)
IQAS accepts this without the graduation?? Thats nice. Can I also claim crs points for this masters equivalency.

Do you have any idea how long it might take. I registered for Wes. Wes does ask for 3 year graduation certificates, I thought if just trying my luck by providing masters transcript along with which will include graduation certificates copies.. Hmm not sure about this call but.

Let me try IQAS then

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
IQAS accepts this without the graduation?? Thats nice. Can I also claim crs points for this masters equivalency. Yes, you can claim points. IQAS is an authorized evaluation agency registered by CIC.

Do you have any idea how long it might take. I registered for Wes. Wes does ask for 3 year graduation certificates, I thought if just trying my luck by providing masters transcript along with which will include graduation certificates copies.. Hmm not sure about this call but. - IQAS usually takes 8- 10 weeks to process.

Let me try IQAS then