+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

nbgr

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hi,

In the process of filling in my EE profile. Should I put information on the "Work History" section about past jobs which i don't plan on claiming points for? I understand that once I get and ITA I will have to fill in my "personal history" with all of my jobs in the last 10 years. Do these sections need to match?

Thank you

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Dear Sir

I am creating my EE profile as I am not I position to hire a lawyer or consultant. I was wondering do I need to include my 10th and 12th-grade results (Indian education-Pre Bachelors) in education history as I would be claiming points for my highest degree which is Ph.D.

If yes, what should I feel in time duration (Since-to)? Entire 10 years or the particular year in which I passed my 10th standard.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Dear Sir

I am creating my EE profile as I am not I position to hire a lawyer or consultant. I was wondering do I need to include my 10th and 12th-grade results (Indian education-Pre Bachelors) in education history as I would be claiming points for my highest degree which is Ph.D.

If yes, what should I feel in time duration (Since-to)? Entire 10 years or the particular year in which I passed my 10th standard.
There's no need to mention your 10th and 12th grade results. Begin with your PhD, then Masters and lastly Bachelors.

Good luck.

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys i have concern here. I hv uploaded both my current and previous passport (expired one).And we have missed a page of the old /expired passport.could this be a serious issue... Seniors please help

VineyG

Apr 29, 2016
Hello House,

I have a query about the Proof of Funds(PoF). Can I show Provident Fund as PoF? If Yes, Which all document would I need to present?

Thanks in Advance!!

Best Regards,
Viney

debasis00

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

Follow what is on page one of this thread. However, step 1 and 2 are getting your educational credentials assessed and taking the IELTS test. These can be done at the same time.

All the best
thank you for your reply, can you nsmebrhe agency i should contact for education credentials assessment? And the probable documents they will need to complete the process?

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Can anyone please respond on this?
I have not created my EE profile yet, so I can't comment with much certainty. Based on my reading, you can create another profile and leave old one as it it. It will be deleted after one year by the system.
But! Can't you just update your new score in the existing profile???