+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
That would have a problem, because my bank doesn't produce statements and they are directing me to online banking to retrieve those statement.
To be on the safer side, get the printouts of your statements and then ask your bank to stamp, sign and date them. Good luck.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, if a translation has been accepted by OINP, is it possible to be rejected post ITA?
All my translations (By Ontario certified translator) come with a digital pack that contains:

1.Affidavit
2. Original document scan
3. Translation

Just worried after submit.

Raxor

May 31, 2017
Hi, my application initially accepted by ONIP. My application process is already going on. Two weeks ago I've recieved ITA (FSW). Now I am going for Federal skill worker and ignore my ONIP application (rather accepted). Can anyone tell me what are the list of documents required for submission? I still fail to know which docs required like again Character certificate or medical again ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, my application initially accepted by ONIP. My application process is already going on. Two weeks ago I've recieved ITA (FSW). Now I am going for Federal skill worker and ignore my ONIP application (rather accepted). Can anyone tell me what are the list of documents required for submission? I still fail to know which docs required like again Character certificate or medical again ?
refer to this link. thnx to stanlee

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita.455826/

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My understanding is that as long as there's a logo of the bank, contact details, account information, name of the account holder etc on the online statements, they're good enough for IRCC.
Needs to be stamped if its online statement.

in my country they dont accept online bank statement even if you are applying for a credit card... LOL

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Correct. You will get it together with the Passport request (PPR) at the end of the application process.

Regards
Dear Tanaka,

Need some suggestions on Proof Of Work Experience Doc.It has been mentioned --

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

There is a good chance than an applicant have been in a position for more than 1 year. Although throughout this period, his duties and responsibilities remain more or less same, his annual salary might not. Then what will be his annual salary for this position? Is it OK to consider the most recent annual salary amount as his annual salary for all the period he is in this position? And benefits will only be the total amount of bonus/incentives received during this period, right?

Thanks & Regards

mrzbd

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Tanaka,

• should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

There is a good chance than an applicant have been in a position for more than 1 year. Although throughout this period, his duties and responsibilities remain more or less same, his annual salary might not. Then what will be his annual salary for this position? Is it OK to consider the most recent annual salary amount as his annual salary for all the period he is in this position? And benefits will only be the total amount of bonus/incentives received during this period, right?

Thanks & Regards

mrzbd
annual salary is the latest one always.

usually salary letter do not include incentives. pay slips will include it, but from my experiece salary letters do not mention incentives as its a variable component - but i guess it would depend on your company.

Reactions: mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys, if a translation has been accepted by OINP, is it possible to be rejected post ITA?
All my translations (By Ontario certified translator) come with a digital pack that contains:

1.Affidavit
2. Original document scan
3. Translation

Just worried after submit.
This will do. Make sure you submit the Original document. Many are being rejected for not doing so.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear Tanaka,

Thanks & Regards

mrzbd
1) As advised, the latest salary is what you mention.
2) Benefits don't need to be quantified. You can just state them eg lunch, airtime, transport and medical aid.

regards

Reactions: mrzbd

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Hi experts,

I've received an ITA and I'm in process of collecting required documents. I've a quick query related to 'Personal Details' section in the application portal.

During pre-ITA application I've shown Work Experience for past 4 years work-ex with relevant NOC. I have collected Job reference letters as per the prescribed format of CIC for these 4 years (2 companies). However when I move to 'Personal Details' section of the application, I intend to just mention some years of employment for which I do not have a Job Reference letter. I'm sharing of this info is not for the sake of points or anything else (I already have 470 CRS), rather this is just for clarity and sharing accurate info of my past 10 years of work/education/unemployment record.

Question: Will I still need Job Reference letter in this case?

Thanks!
AK

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Needs to be stamped if its online statement.

in my country they dont accept online bank statement even if you are applying for a credit card... LOL
Credit card applications are different. For IRCC, soft copies (preferably pdf) of bank statements will work as long as they have all the required information - logo, name and account number of account holder, date account was opened, name of branch, address, phone number of bank etc.

If the absence of the above mentioned type of bank statements, it's better to take printouts of the online statements and get them signed, stamped and dated by a bank official.

Good luck.