+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
>Hello, I got an email from CIC that I need to send my current address to them. My current status is 'Your Action Is Required'.
>Can I just upload my info through IRCC?

It says 'Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.' by the way...

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Hi,

You need to go to ECA Application for IRCC (For immigration purposes) not those other ones. Follow this link:
http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

All the best
Thank you so much tanaka, i was late in reviewing your help. I was out on an emergency but back now....I've visited the link you suggested however i get a message saying:

Do not use this application for the IRCC Immigration Programs.

To meet IRCC requirements for ECA, apply at www.wes.org/ECA

\....Is it correct??

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you so much tanaka, i was late in reviewing your help. I was out on an emergency but back now....I've visited the link you suggested however i get a message saying:

Do not use this application for the IRCC Immigration Programs.

To meet IRCC requirements for ECA, apply at www.wes.org/ECA

\....Is it correct??
Oh ok.. go ahead and follow this instruction.

All the best.

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi I applied for FBI clearance on April 17, 2017 that is when they got my documents according to the tracking ID. But still they haven't processed my application yet. Is there a way I can make them track the status of the application? as I called them and gave them my First and Last name but they couldn't track it.

If this topic has already been discussed in the thread. Can some please guide me. Thanks

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello,
I have CELPIP bands like (L-10,R-9,W-7,S-6), May i eligible for CEC Express entry of NOC A category? If not then would it be possible to change NOC level?

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi I applied for FBI clearance on April 17, 2017 that is when they got my documents according to the tracking ID. But still they haven't processed my application yet. Is there a way I can make them track the status of the application? as I called them and gave them my First and Last name but they couldn't track it.

If this topic has already been discussed in the thread. Can some please guide me. Thanks
You can send email to identity@ic.fbi.gov with your detail, They will reply back to status if any. Last week they have opened 5-April applications.

sandeepms

Jun 21, 2017
Ok, many thanks.
I hope I dont need to pay additional visa fee as well for my kid? As I paid kid visa fee when we applied and now he is 18 during the process.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
what is your original question again?

just provide a standard letter with the Job description details, and it should mention salary is xyz dollars (or whatever currency)

they dont ask you to give a breakdown - if thats what you want to know
Hi thestunner316

Thanks a lot for your reply. One more thing on the Proof of Work Experience Doc-

Suppose I was in a position for 1 month. After that my designation changed due to some restructuring. Which basically means, there is no change in salary or benefit, just the name of the position/designation changed. So, I need to multiply my 1 month salary by 12 to show annual salary for that position, right?

Thanks

mrzbd

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi, I submitted my profile 2 weeks ago and I have 1 query.
I have 2 experience in work histork. 1 - Current Indian Employmer and 2 - Past Canadian Employer.
In employment tab1: I have put current experience details and in Employment Tab2: I have put canadian experience. After submission of ITA it got interchanged as in Employment 1 I can see title of Canadian experience instead of indian one and vice versa...
Should I raise CSE or sent them any mail. Pls help on this.. ?

Will this create any problem. Also while filling work history I filled current and then past employer details but automatically it was showing Canadian one on top. So don't know whether its my mistake or technical issue.

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
i have applied for PCC from UAE. you need to go online and apply for "good conduct certificate " and pay 220 AED (might have been revised)
once done, they will send mail saying which police station you need to goto - you have to go there with your original E-ID.
they will do a 10 sec verification, and PCC will be sent by email.

The PCC format is standard for every country - if you ask them to send in a specific format they will refuse.

Thanks Stunner,

Please do let me know Do I need to get PCC for my Spouse aswell or only mine is ok.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hi Expert,
i have one question about when they ask to recalculation your score.if i add something after ITA, does it will be count it and gives me more points or not?
Regards