+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

indianwish

Apr 18, 2014
Hello Friends,

i have received medical surveillnacce form imm0535. can anyone please guide me what i should carry with me while travelling /landing to canada as i have received this form?

Regards,

DeeEmm

May 28, 2016
Hi there, I'm new to all this and have a few questions. Any help would be appreciated :)

Myself, my partner and our 1 year old child would like to all immigrate together as one. I understand there is a certain amount of funds for a family of three ($18,600 CAN). However I also know that IF a valid job offer comes up then those funds aren't needed. Right?

What I want to know is:
1. Can both the principal applicant and the spouse both apply to the job bank under one application? Or would we both need to do separate applications?

2. If just one of us receives a valid lmia approved job offer does that allow all three of us to gain entry to the country?

Looking forward to any assistance

- Dee.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
POF are required in the following cases.

1. Direct ITA - You will have to submit POF as part of your eAPR.

2. PNP and ITA - You will have to submit it as part of your nomination application to the province. Once the province nominates you and you get an ITA, you will have to submit POF as part of your eAPR.
Thanks Stanlee

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
POF are required in the following cases.

1. Direct ITA - You will have to submit POF as part of your eAPR.

2. PNP and ITA - You will have to submit it as part of your nomination application to the province. Once the province nominates you and you get an ITA, you will have to submit POF as part of your eAPR.
eAPR stands for?

amsmmb

May 31, 2014
Hi Guys,
I need to know about my student visa!
I did Bachelors Of Commerce in 2010
MBA in 2012 (Finance & HR)
Joined a Private Bank as Ass. Manager in July 2012 after my MBA.
Working with the same bank till date as deputy manager (operations).
Got Married in 2014.
Applied in express entry in june 2015 and my profile will get expire in june 2016.
EE score- 394
Now want to apply for study visa.
Can anyone suggest any post graduate professional course after mba.

What are the chances of getting student visa ??
Please suggest.........

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Seniors,

I have two questions for one of my friend..

1. His EE profile got ineligible today and he created new EE profile with new EE profile number. But as far as Job bank creation is concerned, he used the old job bank profile and only linked new EE no. and job validation code in old job bank profile, itself. Still the status is as below. Does he need to create new Job bank profile (with new email ID and password) ? Please suggest. He is really worried Sad

Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status Not Applicable
Review of submitted documents

2. He submitted SINP app on 17 May 2016 for old EE number and job validation code but now he wants to update the new EE profile and job validation in his already submitted SINP profile by dropping mail to immigration@gov.sk.ca and immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca. I told him to wait till the EE profile is active (as now status is Pending Additional Criteria becoz Job Bank Registration is pending)

Please help looking for quick reply. ......................any body faced such scenario.....

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
tyshow said:
Hello Everyone,

New blog post with all information you need on how to prepare for a medical test. It details what tests will be carried out, costs, documents needed on the day of appointment and hints on pitfalls to avoid days to the test. All these can be found on my blog site at www[dot]leavingforcanada[dot]com

Also do not forget to subscribe to my blog to be notified via email when a new post is published. Have a great week y'all.

Feel free to drop me a comment on there. Let's make this engaging, I will intend to respond to any enquiries within 48 hours of initial message being posted on my site as I'm seldom on this forum.

Thanks!
Thanks for sharing.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Drmomina said:
Hi
I applied for express entry today my score is 384 i have to improve ielts i know
Now i need to know how can my spouse apply for jobs I'm the principal applicant since I'm a dentist for me license is required but he has an office job sales conordinator how can he get in job bank?
Thanks plz plz reply
Your husband need not necessarily have to use the Job Bank to apply for jobs, he can refer to the numerous Canadian job sites out there which has numerous vacancies listed on it.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nilkanth Lucky said:
Does anyone has screenshot for Document checklist after we accept nomination (for eAPR)? So some of us can prepare for separate pdf file for separate slot as per document required for submission in advance. It will really help all of us to get ready with scanned documents. Thanks. :)
For the generic list of documents that would apply, you can check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
amsmmb said:
Hi Guys,
I need to know about my student visa!
I did Bachelors Of Commerce in 2010
MBA in 2012 (Finance & HR)
Joined a Private Bank as Ass. Manager in July 2012 after my MBA.
Working with the same bank till date as deputy manager (operations).
Got Married in 2014.
Applied in express entry in june 2015 and my profile will get expire in june 2016.
My EE score is 390.
Now i want to apply for study visa.
Can anyone suggest any post graduate professional course after mba.

What are the chances of getting student visa ??
Please suggest.........
You can post your query on the forum dedicated to International Students, you should most probably get answers specific to your questions http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/international-students-b2.0/.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kornit932ds said:
Hi I have recvd my wes evaluation report. one of my bachelors degree is recognised as canadian equivalency , while my diploma certificate is not recognised as canadian equivalent. can i include the diploma that is not recognised in my ee profile ? Moreover can one have more than one EE profile with two different NOC's?
1. No, you cannot claim points for non-recognized educational credentials.

2. As far as I know, you cannot have multiple active Express Entry profiles at the same time. However, if you are a couple, you can have one profile for the husband and another for the wife where in each the primary applicant and dependent are interchanged. However, personally, I do not find any advantage in this approach as it makes more sense to keep only one Express Entry profile active based on the score. May be, someone who has successfully tried this can share their experience and the benefits of the same.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
runaway982 said:
Hello everyone.

I need some help, and could someone explain to me something regarding EE profile.

Namely, I already had a profile, and expired two weeks ago, and now I am truing to create a new one.

In the section for job offer I noticed that it changed. I have a job offer but it is not LMIA supported.

My question is whether, to write the offer (a year ago when I was first creating a profile, there was no option data for the actual offer or the company like now, just the LMIA number)

Would I have more points if I write the information for the job offer, or I would have the same points as without the offer. Would it have any difference?

Thanks in advance

:D
Unless you have an LMIA approved job offer, you will not get points for the job offer that you have on hand. You should only answer “Yes” to the question “Does [your name] have a job offer in Canada?” if a Canadian employer has offered you a full-time, non-seasonal job, and that job offer is supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment.

If you are currently working in Canada but have not been offered a job that is supported by a LMIA, you should answer “No” and create a Job Seeker account in Job Bank.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nadiakhalid2 said:
hello everybody, first of all i would like to thank for the unconditional support you guys are giving on this forum. i have few question and will be very thankful if anybody can clear my quires

1. i am going to apply for ITA soon as main applicant. i have three kids under age of 10 and my hubby will be included in my application. now i only have a salary account which was opened last month in April. before that my employer gave me salary in cash as he is my uncle and we had a mutual agreement for this arrangement. now he is transferring my salary from the last month in my salary account. he is willing to give me experience latter of last five years in which i served as financial accountant in his company. my first question is regarding the experience letter( although its not related to this thread). would it be sufficient to provide just experience letter from an employer as proof of job or i have to provide salary slips too?

2. My father is going to give me a huge amount as gift to settle abroad. he works in Kuwait and has sufficient funds to support me. What if he transfer that amount in my salary account in June, then can i apply in same month and show the cic the gift deed/ affidavit/ his bank statement and salary slips or should i keep that amount for six months in my account and then apply for ITA? my main concern is that i dont know whether to wait for six month or can i apply immediately after providing them the gift deed ect?

3. we have three residential plots. one is on my name and two are on my hubby. can we show their papers as POF or we have to sale them? do i have to show pof at the time of first application that is ITA or after receiving ITA?

4. Last but very important question, based on my family situation( me, my hubby and three kids) how much money do i have to show in my account? if anybody can give me a rough idea it would be very helpful.

Thanks A Lot
1. If the experience letter has all the information that is required by CIC, then experience letter/reference letter should be fine. Sometimes, you may also be asked for salary slips, in that case of your uncle can give you salary slips even though you were paid in cash, you can be well prepared. Check this link to know about CIC requirements with regard to proof of work experience http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp.

2. You do not necessarily have to wait for 6 months, as long as you can prove the source of funds and establish that the funds in your account is not loan, you are good to go. Please ensure to have all the necessary documents arranged/prepared.

3. As per the requirement, funds will have to be unencumbered and ready transferable; property does not fall into the category of readily transferable, therefore cannot be considered as POF. POF will have to be submitted as part of your electronic application for permanent residence (eAPR).

4. You will have to show CAD 25,636 as per the requirement mentioned here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
indianwish said:
Hello Friends,

i have received medical surveillnacce form imm0535. can anyone please guide me what i should carry with me while travelling /landing to canada as i have received this form?

Regards,
The Medical Surveillance Undertaking form [IMM 0535B] (Part A – sections 1-11) must be completed overseas by the visa or immigration officer. You will have to present the IMM 0535 form at the port of entry (POE) upon arrival to Canada to ensure that proper medical follow-up takes place.

For the list of documents check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-checklist.asp