+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
YamPower said:
You're welcome.

Can someone report the thread to the moderator to ask that it becomes a sticky? This question gets asked quite often.
Dear YAMPOWER,
MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE GOT EXPIRED.PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW HOW TO ACTIVATE AGAIN

THANKS

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
YOUCAN said:
Dear YAMPOWER,
MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE GOT EXPIRED.PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW HOW TO ACTIVATE AGAIN

THANKS
You will have to create a new profile and complete Job Bank registration as well.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nilkanth Lucky said:
How old POF should be ok for eAPR? Any idea?
In my opinion, to be on the safer side, it should not be older than 2 weeks from the date of submission of POF as part of eAPR.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Stanlee said:
In my opinion, to be on the safer side, it should not be older than 2 weeks from the date of submission of POF as part of eAPR.
Thank you Stanlee.

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Does anyone has screenshot for Document checklist after we accept nomination (for eAPR)? So some of us can prepare for separate pdf file for separate slot as per document required for submission in advance. It will really help all of us to get ready with scanned documents. Thanks. :)

chiran_nvt

May 25, 2016
Visa Office......
VOHY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

Need help urgently,

I'm in a process of sending the documents to WES Assessment...it is mentioned as below

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate - Forward a legible copy of the document to WES... What does it mean ? Shall I courier the "photo copy" of the said document separately or Shall I courier it along with other other individual/yearly mark sheets(transcripts) ?
2. Annual Statement or Marks /Academic Transcript - Shall I courier only the transcripts? or photocopies of mark sheets as well ?
Also it is mentioned as "If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested and dated and placed in an official sealed envelope - Is an official envelope something that university provides or is it the normal envelope ?
3. Last Question - Can I courier all the above documents ( M.Tech and B.Tech) in one envelope having the sign and stamp ?

Sorry about my ignorance..

Thanks in advance..!!

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
Hello Everyone,

New blog post with all information you need on how to prepare for a medical test. It details what tests will be carried out, costs, documents needed on the day of appointment and hints on pitfalls to avoid days to the test. All these can be found on my blog site at www[dot]leavingforcanada[dot]com

Also do not forget to subscribe to my blog to be notified via email when a new post is published. Have a great week y'all.

Feel free to drop me a comment on there. Let's make this engaging, I will intend to respond to any enquiries within 48 hours of initial message being posted on my site as I'm seldom on this forum.

Thanks!

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
chiran_nvt said:
Friends,

Need help urgently,

I'm in a process of sending the documents to WES Assessment...it is mentioned as below

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate - Forward a legible copy of the document to WES... What does it mean ? Shall I courier the "photo copy" of the said document separately or Shall I courier it along with other other individual/yearly mark sheets(transcripts) ?
2. Annual Statement or Marks /Academic Transcript - Shall I courier only the transcripts? or photocopies of mark sheets as well ?
Also it is mentioned as "If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested and dated and placed in an official sealed envelope - Is an official envelope something that university provides or is it the normal envelope ?
3. Last Question - Can I courier all the above documents ( M.Tech and B.Tech) in one envelope having the sign and stamp ?

Sorry about my ignorance..

Thanks in advance..!!
You should have your transcripts for your B.Tech and M.Tech separately sealed. then get a legible photocopy of your degrees, put all the sealed transcripts and photocopies of degrees in one envelope and courier it to WES.

Suggestion :: send it through DHL. They will deliver in 2-3 business days.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiran_nvt said:
Thank you hitesh...!!!
Hello Chiran,

Follow the post using below link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/educational-credential-assessment-eca-from-wes-step-by-step-guide-t394160.0.html

Thanks

amsmmb

May 31, 2014
Hi Guys,
I need to know about my student visa!
I did Bachelors Of Commerce in 2010
MBA in 2012 (Finance & HR)
Joined a Private Bank as Ass. Manager in July 2012 after my MBA.
Working with the same bank till date as deputy manager (operations).
Got Married in 2014.
Applied in express entry in june 2015 and my profile will get expire in june 2016.
My EE score is 390.
Now i want to apply for study visa.
Can anyone suggest any post graduate professional course after mba.

What are the chances of getting student visa ??
Please suggest.........

kornit932ds

Jan 1, 2016
Hi I have recvd my wes evaluation report. one of my bachelors degree is recognised as canadian equivalency , while my diploma certificate is not recognised as canadian equivalent. can i include the diploma that is not recognised in my ee profile ? Moreover can one have more than one EE profile with two different NOC's?

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hello everyone.

I need some help, and could someone explain to me something regarding EE profile.

Namely, I already had a profile, and expired two weeks ago, and now I am truing to create a new one.

In the section for job offer I noticed that it changed. I have a job offer but it is not LMIA supported.

My question is whether, to write the offer (a year ago when I was first creating a profile, there was no option data for the actual offer or the company like now, just the LMIA number)

Would I have more points if I write the information for the job offer, or I would have the same points as without the offer. Would it have any difference?

Thanks in advance

:D

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
hello everybody, first of all i would like to thank for the unconditional support you guys are giving on this forum. i have few question and will be very thankful if anybody can clear my quires

1. i am going to apply for ITA soon as main applicant. i have three kids under age of 10 and my hubby will be included in my application. now i only have a salary account which was opened last month in April. before that my employer gave me salary in cash as he is my uncle and we had a mutual agreement for this arrangement. now he is transferring my salary from the last month in my salary account. he is willing to give me experience latter of last five years in which i served as financial accountant in his company. my first question is regarding the experience letter( although its not related to this thread). would it be sufficient to provide just experience letter from an employer as proof of job or i have to provide salary slips too?

2. My father is going to give me a huge amount as gift to settle abroad. he works in Kuwait and has sufficient funds to support me. What if he transfer that amount in my salary account in June, then can i apply in same month and show the cic the gift deed/ affidavit/ his bank statement and salary slips or should i keep that amount for six months in my account and then apply for ITA? my main concern is that i dont know whether to wait for six month or can i apply immediately after providing them the gift deed ect?

3. we have three residential plots. one is on my name and two are on my hubby. can we show their papers as POF or we have to sale them? do i have to show pof at the time of first application that is ITA or after receiving ITA?

4. Last but very important question, based on my family situation( me, my hubby and three kids) how much money do i have to show in my account? if anybody can give me a rough idea it would be very helpful.

Thanks A Lot