+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hello all,

I have some doubts. Kindly help:

1. I have Masters and Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. But on CIC website while filling educational details there is no option to select Engineering as field of study. There is a long list like commerce, law, health, dentist, sciences applied, sciences general but nowhere I can see Engineering or technology. Kindly suggest what to do?

2. I have only given name on my passport. How do I enter my name in my express entry profile?

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
Kb1771 said:
Hello guys,
I received oinp nomination with 600 points.
I am in Canada my work permit is expiring in one month. I am engaged and planning to get married.
Whats the best option for me so i can get my spouses's PR with me. She is backhome and i would like to bring her here asap.

Please advice

Thanks for your time.

hi sir,

i have a question for you. since you're already in canada with a work permit, obviously since you have a work permit, you also have a positive LMIA. why did you have to wait for an OINP nomination to receive 600 points? just have a job offer with positive LMIA already gives you 600 points. trying to understand how EE works

thanks

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
Hi Guys,

Need help!!!

My wife is a main applicant. Her employment status is as under:
1) Currently unemployed
2) Company A - Worked from November 2010 to Feb 2015
3) Company B - Worked from November 2007 to October 2010

Question is:

Company A has provided all the reference letter as required by CIC will job duties, last pay, period of employment, designation, etc. but Company B has refused to provide any reference letter.

We have received ITA and on filling up all the details, we are required to upload reference letter for both company A and company B.

For Company A:- We have uploaded reference letter, service certificate, last 6 months pay slips, employment appointment letter, last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary received from Company A.

For Company B :- We have uploaded email received from company HR refusing to provide reference letter, service certificate, last 6 months pay slips, employment appointment letter, last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary received from Company B.

Is this sufficient to prove eligibility in respect of employment or do I need to provide any further documents. Your help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Alternatesp

riaan

May 23, 2016
Hi

I'm a Software Engineer from South Africa with a score of 435. I'm currently at the point where I require a letter of interest. Its been close to 6 months since I was registered in the job bank, and I've applied tirelessly for positions, however I don't seem to be getting further.

Is there any suggestions someone can give me regarding this? I would really appreciate it any help I can get.

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
alternatesp said:
Hi Guys,

Need help!!!

My wife is a main applicant. Her employment status is as under:
1) Currently unemployed
2) Company A - Worked from November 2010 to Feb 2015
3) Company B - Worked from November 2007 to October 2010

Question is:

Company A has provided all the reference letter as required by CIC will job duties, last pay, period of employment, designation, etc. but Company B has refused to provide any reference letter.

We have received ITA and on filling up all the details, we are required to upload reference letter for both company A and company B.

For Company A:- We have uploaded reference letter, service certificate, last 6 months pay slips, employment appointment letter, last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary received from Company A.

For Company B :- We have uploaded email received from company HR refusing to provide reference letter, service certificate, last 6 months pay slips, employment appointment letter, last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary received from Company B.

Is this sufficient to prove eligibility in respect of employment or do I need to provide any further documents. Your help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Alternatesp

Yes this would be sufficient.
But make use of LOE - Letter of explanantion. Put all the documents that you have gathered from company B and explain why you could not arrange a referral letter. Attach the refusal letter from HR also

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Hi All,

I am currently working in Canada as an office administrator and submitted my EE application. I entered everything and also put my LMIA number and IELTS score - L-9, R-8, S-7.5 & W-6.5. The moment I submitted, i got an email that theres a message. I was shocked to see the message that I was ineligible for EE. Why do you think this happened.

Before this in 2015 i created my EE profile and got 386 points. Then why am I ineligible now?

I have also submitted my application for BCPNP. is it because of that?
I have another IELTS score which is valid till July 2016 - L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8.5 & W-7.5. Do you think i should try again using this IELTS score?

I'm really saddened that all my efforts for getting a valid job offer are going to go waste.

Please guide me.

Warm regards.

Garry

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
I have sold the Gold Jewelary of Rs 3,00,000/- (Three Lakh). I have the bill from a jeweller for the same, And deposited this money to my account.

Will it be fine for POF (proof of fund). Any suggestions on making POF by selling assets.

Thanks In Advance.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
mokshmedia said:
Hi All,

I am currently working in Canada as an office administrator and submitted my EE application. I entered everything and also put my LMIA number and IELTS score - L-9, R-8, S-7.5 & W-6.5. The moment I submitted, i got an email that theres a message. I was shocked to see the message that I was ineligible for EE. Why do you think this happened.

Before this in 2015 i created my EE profile and got 386 points. Then why am I ineligible now?

I have another IELTS score which is valid till July 2016 - L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8.5 & W-7.5. Do you think i should try again using this IELTS score?

I'm really saddened that all my efforts for getting a valid job offer are going to go waste.

Please guide me.

Warm regards.

Garry

did you have your education assessed? ECA?

alternatesp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23rd April
AOR Received.
26th May
Med's Done....
16th May
AngelsPlayer said:
Yes this would be sufficient.
But make use of LOE - Letter of explanantion. Put all the documents that you have gathered from company B and explain why you could not arrange a referral letter. Attach the refusal letter from HR also
Thanks for the help... vl explain everything in letter of explanation...

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mokshmedia said:
Hi All,

Please guide me.

Warm regards.

Garry
I would suggest you to use your other IELTS score (L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8.5 & W-7.5.) as it will give you maximum CRS score. Also, you have to enter your ECA details if you do not have your education from Canada.

Thanks

nrj

Apr 20, 2016
LMIA

Hello,

Is there anyone who received positive LMIA? Please reply

My company is ready to do LMIA for me but I have few questions.

Thank you,
Niraj

gagzz

May 23, 2016
HI Everyone,

I have once concern as I used to work in India as a Restaurant Supervisor in a small chain hotel.
Recently the owner has been changed and i don't have any pay slips or any other details except Reference Letter, and i am also not sure if any positive feedback would receive from my employer.

I am wondering do express entry people call to check and if they don't receive proper answer then do they reject the file.

I would really appreciate if anyone can guide me through this

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi guys,

Do we also need to provide pay slips, if we have got the valid reference letter from employer??

Thanks,
Aditya

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aditya127 said:
Hi guys,

Do we also need to provide pay slips, if we have got the valid reference letter from employer??

Thanks,
Aditya
For work experience reference letter is sufficient, unless pay slips are specifically asked for by the case officer. Check this link for more details http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

mokshmedia

Sep 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not yet
LANDED..........
I wish I was!
Re: LMIA

nrj said:
Hello,

Is there anyone who received positive LMIA? Please reply

My company is ready to do LMIA for me but I have few questions.

Thank you,
Niraj
Hi Niraj,

I did get a positive LMIA and can guide your employer about the Dos and Don'ts.