+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pama said:
Hai everyone

Please help me, i created my express entry profile and my current score is 422.i done my bachelor degree in India(WES assessment -4 year canadian equivalent) and one year diploma in Canada.my question is that whether i can choose two or more certificates in level of education or only bachelor degree.Thank you.
You can select 'two or more degrees where one is at least three years or more', since you have a diploma from Canada and WES has assessed your Indian Bachelors equivalent to Canadian Bachelors.

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi All,

I have been thinking of this recently. Since my work permit is going to expire in 3 months, I am just trying to plan for the worst case scenario which is possible going to happen as well that I won't be able to get either selected for OINP or higher IELTS score in short time( current crs is 425).

So I would probably have to go back to my home country. I wonder if it is legal if I work remotely for an Canadian company? Well, it's probably impossible to find such a job but I am curious.

Thank you all!

anurasel

Mar 27, 2016
can anybody tell me if education back grounds is different than current job will it be difficult to choose NOC?

megadesu

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
anurasel said:
can anybody tell me if education back grounds is different than current job will it be difficult to choose NOC?
Hi,

From I understand, it doesn't matter what is your education background. Only thing that matter is that your NOC code matches what you actually do.

Thank you.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
hello seniors,,

i just forget my username of CIC.gc.ca account what to do now?the thing i remember is my EE application number......... i am unable to access my account although my profile was ineligible but now i want to update it and become eligible and enter in pool...can someone help?? thanks for your valuable suggestions and help in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
anurasel said:
For Express Entry, NOC and education need not be related. As long as the duties and responsibilities carried out by you falls under NOC skill type 0, A or B, you can use that work experience to claim points (provided you have documents to support your claim).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
hello seniors,,

i just forget my username of CIC.gc.ca account what to do now?the thing i remember is my EE application number......... i am unable to access my account although my profile was ineligible but now i want to update it and become eligible and enter in pool...can someone help?? thanks for your valuable suggestions and help in advance
You cannot turn an ineligible profile into a working one again. Create a new one.

Check the below link to reset your password.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=815&top=29

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
I'm sorry If I chose wrong topic.

I have an important thing to ask that confuses me.
I've got ITA and now I'm going through my PR application. I'm at the stage where they ask me to upload documents. I'm applying under CEC but they are asking me for my diploma (Education diploma/degree). I thought that for CEC it's not necessary. I put in my application that I have masters in engineering not from Canada and I said that I don't have Credential Assessment. I didn't get any points for education (I had enough anyway) but now they are asking me for education.
What do I do in that kind of situation?

Thank you

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You cannot turn an ineligible profile into a working one again. Create a new one.

Check the below link to reset your password.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=815 &top=29
thanks once again rajkamal...will try this step and +1....all d best to all

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
Hi all,

I submitted my EE with 429 points. Can I also apply to PNP myself directly to the provinces? Which provinces would accept my score? While I'm waiting for Ontario nomination, can I apply there as well?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mvmkr said:
Hi all,

I submitted my EE with 429 points. Can I also apply to PNP myself directly to the provinces? Which provinces would accept my score? While I'm waiting for Ontario nomination, can I apply there as well?
For information about PNPs check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mvmkr said:
Hi all,

Not advisable but people having been doing this. I don't think other provinces are accepting applications now. However, if you really want to, you can send an EOI to PEI and see if you get a reply.

Check this post for more information ---> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4958217#msg4958217

mvmkr

Jan 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not advisable but people having been doing this. I don't think other provinces are accepting applications now. However, if you really want to, you can send an EOI to PEI and see if you get a reply.

Check this post for more information ---> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4958217#msg4958217
That's great info - thank you!

Lady B

Jan 19, 2016
Please I need an advise! I travel to my home country and decided to do my medicals there (bcos its cheaper), I have not submitted my app yet but the doctor said the x-ray isn't clear and I will have to do a sputum test, which will take 8 weeks to get the result. I'm only here for 2 weeks!

Question!

Should I do the sputum test and travel? Will I be required to come back after the 8 weeks sputum?

Should I do another test with another certified Doctor? (never had TB and not satisfied with the x-ray result)

Finally! should I go and do a fresh medical test in my country of residence? (Killer price)

Your comment and professional advise will be appreciated. Thank you

dentdoc

Mar 27, 2016
All EE Applicants,

Telegram Express Entry Group, Join Canada Express Entry Group by one of our members Knightkax for discussions just like whatsapp group more members and features.
Below is the link for Canada Express Entry Group, click on this link to get added.
ww.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg5081131#msg5081131