+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Dear All,

I am MBA in Marketing and B.Sc (Hons) in Physics.

I have got my WES Report as -

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two bachelor's degrees (four years)

1. Bachelor of Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. MBA
Canadian Equivalency:Bachelor's degree (four years)

Now my Question is, in which way I claim my points in EE Profile for each degree? Say for example,

1. Bachelor of Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute OR
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees, one must be at least 3 years

2. MBA
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute OR
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees, one must be at least 3 years

PLEASE SUGGEST!
You can claim points for "Two or more degrees..."

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can claim points for "Two or more degrees..."
for both degrees? or put it only for MBA?

manchandapulkit

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Hi i am A ONTARIO PROVINCE NOMINATED FOR FSW
i have received a request for schedule 4
what do we have to write in PROVINCIAL STREAM/CATEGORY??

thanx in advance

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
Hi

I am going to start Credential evaluation next week , and am expecting result at end of February 2015. This will make me late (my PGWP expires in January 2017) .

In order to avoid getting late Undecided .I am in process of submitting my express entry application . However, i don't have the educational credential evaluation as of now , hence i am going to apply without my foreign degrees evaluation . This will give me lesser points as of now based on my Canadian qualifications (2 year post graduate diploma , CPA CGA certificate of membership).

Moreover, right now i can show just 1 year Canadian experience(which equates to lesser points) since my 2 years of Canadian work experience gets completed only in January 16.

I am wondering if i don't get ITA with my current lower points of 461 in December or January , can i change my express entry profile later on to get additional points for ECAS/1 year additional work experience or not . Huh

Sorry for long email . I would appreciate if forum members could share their opinion.

Thanks

ninocalifa

Mar 24, 2010
mahfuzul80 said:
for both degrees? or put it only for MBA?
Yes, someone please answer that because I have the same question.

I have one bachelors in Canada and another Oversees. Should I select Bachelors for both or two bachelors for both?

LTE

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
hello dear experts, I am only able to fill mine and spuse details after selecting married how and where to enter kid details in express entry profile ? please guide this is urgent as I hold pnp invitation now. thanks

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hello friends,
Is it mandatory to upload IELTS report...? since there is no slot available. Although i saw many friends uploading it in the education section. But then, i cant upload my spouse's IELTS report since there is no slot for spouse's education because i am not claiming point for spouse education....
need some advise...
thanks.....

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hello,
I am new to this forum, and need some help, i have got an invite from Ontario under their PNP, i am the principle applicant and preparing my docs for application, the question is do i need my wife's job reference letters to be part of the documents. she has got her ielts and wes assessment done, she is working but does not have reference letters. In our initial EE application we had choose a noc code for her.

Would really appreciate if some one can help me out with this problem

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IOS9.2 said:
Hello,
I am new to this forum, and need some help, i have got an invite from Ontario under their PNP, i am the principle applicant and preparing my docs for application, the question is do i need my wife's job reference letters to be part of the documents. she has got her ielts and wes assessment done, she is working but does not have reference letters. In our initial EE application we had choose a noc code for her.

Would really appreciate if some one can help me out with this problem
If she has canadian work experience and you claimed point for that, you will need her work exp. If not, than you do not require it (assuming you did not declare anything in your EE profile)

If you did declare it in your your profile and assuming she had foreign work experience which will not fetch you any point, their are two solutions:

1. Remove it from your profile and you will not need to send anything.

2. If you are too scared to make changes in the profile, just send a letter of explanation, stating that you are not claiming any point on work exp. for your spouse as her experience was foreign and i do not have any reference letter and i mentioned her work experience in my profile by mistake, so kindly consider my application as complete

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Thanks for your prompt response, we have actually mentioned her work experience in our EE profile. The real problem is getting job ref letters as per format, she has her joining and relieving letters with her.

if we send in a explanation letter would it tend to cause some confusion in the process or time lines...

2nd under the OPNP is there cap of 2700 applicants and its FIFO bassis ...

appreciate your help

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IOS9.2 said:
Thanks for your prompt response, we have actually mentioned her work experience in our EE profile. The real problem is getting job ref letters as per format, she has her joining and relieving letters with her.

if we send in a explanation letter would it tend to cause some confusion in the process or time lines...

appreciate your help
Attach what you have along with LOE and you will be fine.

The target for 2015 is 2700 but if they have issued you a PT, they will process it sooner or later.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IOS9.2 said:

appreciate your help
The file numbers have gone beyond 3000 but be assured that if you send in a complete application, it will be processed (next year).

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Thanks guys .... i guess i have to work around the job ref letters now and file my application within the next week ...

Martucha

Sep 8, 2014
I'm submitting my EE application and after filling up the questionnaire where I was asked to list experience of my common-law partner (in general not only this claimed in Canada), I'm asked to submit the proof of work experience for all positions of my common-law partner even though his experience was not in Canada.
In requirements it s mentioned that only the experience of common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed) is mandatory. How should I understand that?

Please help me as my partner has quite long list of past positions and it will be tough to get all employment letters on time...only 32 days left.
Thanks in advance!