+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a quick question, how do we know the Job Seeker Verification Number (4digits)

Thanks

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Just a quick question, how do we know the Job Seeker Verification Number (4digits)

Thanks
In your mycic account. In the Pdf file.

ninocalifa

Mar 24, 2010
Hi people,

I have a question on what to select in my profile in the education area.
I have two degrees, on in Canada (RN) and one out of Canada.
When I select the level of education field, what should I choose? Bachelors in both or Two Degrees in both?

Also, the Canadian Certification of Qualification, is the CRNE certification considered in it? CRNE is the test RNs have to take to be able to work as a nurse in Canada. Each province has one.

Thank you

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
hi everyone

i was bit worried now , i have 11 months experience now. i have Master's degree in Canada with open work permit PGWP

my canadian SKILLED work exp are

9 month of temp work experience with a firm directly employed
and i got a 1 yr contract job work . But this employer is in USA their client is in canada and i am getting payed through ADP canada (paycheck) is that an issue?
Is the reference letter saying that the client is located in canada enough ?
as i am planning to apply through CEC
plz reply

thanks
karthik

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
cuwat said:

Thanks

In your mycic account, you need to open the emails that are sent to you by CIC once you submit your profile for express entry. One of those emails will open up a pdf and that will contain the code. Hope it helps.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Jack_Crack said:
Hello everyone,

I have the following situation: I started working at a skilled job on January 22, 2015. When completing my Express Entry profile the system asks for a start date. When does Express Entry Management System starts "counting" skilled work experience - at the beginning, middle or end of January? Or does it start counting it starting from February? Don't want to misrepresent if I get an ITA at the beginning of January in 2016 under the CEC but will have 1 year of full-time work experience only on January 22.

Thank you for your help in advance!
I would suggest to put the date as Jan 2015 because the system doesn't ask for the day of the month. So it should be good.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
IOS9.2 said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum, i got a pnp invite from Ontario, i had created my express entry profile on 2/12/15. Needed to know if there are other ppl on this forum in a similar position also do we need to get out police clearance done before we apply for ontario pnp, which is 45 days from receipt of invite.

appreciate some ones assistance
As far as the supporting documents pdf for OINP is concerned, nowhere it mentions anything about PCC. so i dont think its required. However its required later if they ask for it or during the actual ITA process. Suggest to do it later.

dreamca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Is work exp gained while waiting for PGWP counted towards CEC?

Thanks,

dreamca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

So while studying in 2014, I took two continuous semesters and was done with the 2nd and final semester in Sept 2014 and after this it was my scheduled break for 3 months.

So on the EE profile for work exp during the scheduled break do I have to check the box "were you a FT student while doing this job "? I still hadn't got my final transcript etc. And I was a FT student during the academic year

If this box is not checked then I'm given points, which I shoudnt be.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Thanks,

Sep 20, 2015
Hello everyone

Im going to re-apply for PR soon. My previous application was refused due to incorrect job offer letter, and CIC pointed lack of qualifications.
With documents need for application CIC asked for Work Permit ( permit allowing me to work in Canada ), so I uploaded just the last valid WP,
but I had also previous WP not valid anymore and a letter from Apprentice Board allowing me to work in my profession.
I passed Red Seal exams a year after Apprentice Board letter was issued. From the letter issue time I was hired as skilled worker.
Question.. Should I upload all CIC and Apprentice Board work permits to show that I was OK to work as skilled person ??

Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IOS9.2 said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum, i got a pnp invite from Ontario, i had created my express entry profile on 2/12/15. Needed to know if there are other ppl on this forum in a similar position also do we need to get out police clearance done before we apply for ontario pnp, which is 45 days from receipt of invite.

appreciate some ones assistance
NO. PCC and medicals are NOT required for Ontario PNP.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dreamca said:
Hi there,

So while studying in 2014, I took two continuous semesters and was done with the 2nd and final semester in Sept 2014 and after this it was my scheduled break for 3 months.

So on the EE profile for work exp during the scheduled break do I have to check the box "were you a FT student while doing this job "? I still hadn't got my final transcript etc. And I was a FT student during the academic year

If this box is not checked then I'm given points, which I shoudnt be.

Let me know,

Thanks,

Thanks,
The thing is, any work experience gained in Canada while you are/were a full time student DOES NOT count. So, when you do NOT check the box, you mean to say "No, I was not a full time student" and so you are being awarded points for that!

dreamca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The thing is, any work experience gained in Canada while you are/were a full time student DOES NOT count. So, when you do NOT check the box, you mean to say "No, I was not a full time student" and so you are being awarded points for that!
Thanks for the reply.

So now that I didn't check the box but only accepted a ITA in on 4th Dec should I give a LOE? The reason I accepted an ITA only on Dec 4th is as prior to that I was getting points for having worked during the scheduled break.

Or should I decline and wait for another draw sitting @ 501 points but PGWP expires on 31st Dec 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dreamca said:
Thanks for the reply.

So now that I didn't check the box but only accepted a ITA in on 4th Dec should I give a LOE? The reason I accepted an ITA only on Dec 4th is as prior to that I was getting points for having worked during the scheduled break.

Or should I decline and wait for another draw sitting @ 501 points but PGWP expires on 31st Dec 2015
After you remove this experience, if your score is still greater than the lowest cut-off score of the draw in which you received your ITA, then you can go ahead and send your application. Otherwise, decline the ITA and wait for the next draw.

home1305

Apr 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,
1 quick question,my friend is creating Express Entry profile,but shes not having surname on her passport. So,we should mention Not applicable in Express entry .?? or is there any way out?
please help,its urgent