+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Do I have to apply myself for PNP or during my Express Entry submission, province has already got my details and they will issue PNP automatically ?
Hi, did you got the answer for your question? I am looking answer for the same question, if anyone has the information please answer.

jamesandson

Jul 5, 2023
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

Hi dr, I can certainly guide you through the basic steps for the Express Entry (EE) process here.

Step-by-Step Guide for the EE Process:

1. Determine Eligibility:

• Before starting your application, ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for one of the three economic immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
2. Create an Online Profile:
  • Visit the Government of Canada's official website and create an online profile in the Express Entry system. You'll need information about your skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other details.
3. Receive Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score:
  • Upon creating your profile, you'll receive a CRS score based on the information provided. This score determines your rank within the Express Entry pool.
4. Obtain Provincial Nomination (Optional):
  • Consider applying for a provincial nomination through Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). A nomination can significantly increase your CRS score.
5. Receive Invitations to Apply (ITA):
  • Candidates with the highest CRS scores are issued ITAs through regular draws conducted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
6. Submit Application within 90 Days:
  • Upon receiving an ITA, you'll have 90 days to submit a complete application for permanent residence.
7. Provide Necessary Documentation:
  • Gather and submit all required documents, such as proof of funds, police certificates, medical exams, educational credential assessments, etc.
8. Application Assessment:
  • IRCC assesses your application for accuracy and completeness. They may request additional information or clarification if needed.
9. Receive Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR):
  • If your application is successful, you'll receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence and then become a permanent resident of Canada.
This is just a simplified overview. The actual process can be more in depth and nuanced. Different programs and streams may have specific requirements. I would recommend visiting the official Canadian government website or seeking guidance from an immigration consultant or lawyer for a comprehensive understanding of the Express Entry process. Or you can search online for an immigration consultant like dygreencard inc. for more help.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hi dr, I can certainly guide you through the basic steps for the Express Entry (EE) process here.

Step-by-Step Guide for the EE Process:

1. Determine Eligibility:

• Before starting your application, ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for one of the three economic immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
2. Create an Online Profile:
  • Visit the Government of Canada's official website and create an online profile in the Express Entry system. You'll need information about your skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other details.
3. Receive Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score:
  • Upon creating your profile, you'll receive a CRS score based on the information provided. This score determines your rank within the Express Entry pool.
4. Obtain Provincial Nomination (Optional):
  • Consider applying for a provincial nomination through Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). A nomination can significantly increase your CRS score.
5. Receive Invitations to Apply (ITA):
  • Candidates with the highest CRS scores are issued ITAs through regular draws conducted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
6. Submit Application within 90 Days:
  • Upon receiving an ITA, you'll have 90 days to submit a complete application for permanent residence.
7. Provide Necessary Documentation:
  • Gather and submit all required documents, such as proof of funds, police certificates, medical exams, educational credential assessments, etc.
8. Application Assessment:
  • IRCC assesses your application for accuracy and completeness. They may request additional information or clarification if needed.
9. Receive Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR):
  • If your application is successful, you'll receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence and then become a permanent resident of Canada.
This is just a simplified overview. The actual process can be more in depth and nuanced. Different programs and streams may have specific requirements. I would recommend visiting the official Canadian government website or seeking guidance from an immigration consultant or lawyer for a comprehensive understanding of the Express Entry process. Or you can search online for an immigration consultant like dygreencard inc. for more help.
Hi
My consultant created my express entry profile, my file will pick up automatically from EE pool or I need to apply separately? I am working in BC (teer 2) since 15 months on close work permit.

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
If I want to submit additional documents for dependant in my PR applications through webform.Whose details should be filled in under "applicant details" of webform? Is it principal applicant's or dependant's?

Anyone who got into similar situation, plzz help
Seniors plzz help

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
I have submitted my EE profile and waiting for my ITA, I want to confirm that should I apply through province (Alberta or Siskachiwen) or just wait for the ITA first?

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
I recently received ITA from IRCC in Federal Skilled Worker Program. I have a query regarding proof of funds.
Is it possible to submit your father’s account as a proof of funds or is it necessary to have funds in your own account?
If it is necessary to have funds in applicant’s own separate account, in that case if they get the funds as a gift from their father and since that transfer of funds would be recent, it won’t be possible show a bank statement of 6 months average balance. What can they do to resolve this issue?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I recently received ITA from IRCC in Federal Skilled Worker Program. I have a query regarding proof of funds.
Is it possible to submit your father’s account as a proof of funds or is it necessary to have funds in your own account?
If it is necessary to have funds in applicant’s own separate account, in that case if they get the funds as a gift from their father and since that transfer of funds would be recent, it won’t be possible show a bank statement of 6 months average balance. What can they do to resolve this issue?
in your name, in your account.
you can have them as a gift, if they are deposited in your own bank account less than 6 months you may include a certified affidavit from your father stating that the money is a gift or a donation.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I have a question regarding the application status tracker.
When I put my information, I simply cannot log in. So I was wondering how much time should I wait after receiving AOR before I can use the tracker?
I have an old UCI ( 8 digits) from the time I was student here, but now when I applied for PR in November It shows a UCI number CAN0000... I guess until my UCI is not updated I cannot track my application? I cannot order a GCMS right?

Nov 8, 2023
Hello everyone, please I have two questions and I would appreciate it if someone could direct me.

1.I got a Police Certificate from my country on 11th October 2023 and travelled to the UK on a visit visa on 15th October 2023. As I am still in the UK, can I apply with this Police Certificate or do I need to get a new one before applying since I got it before I left the country?
2. Will it affect my application adversely if I submit while still in the UK? My spouse and kids are still back home in my country. Do I need to go back there an apply from there since my submission deadline got extended?

Please help, thank you.

Last edited:

montygkk

Dec 7, 2023
Do I have to apply myself for PNP or during my Express Entry submission, province has already got my details and they will issue PNP automatically ?
if you choose your interest for PNP while creating your profile respective PNP program will issue you NOI(notice of interest) whenever they have draw. no need to do anything separately.