+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
hi,

Is it mandatory to get present employer's certificate on the parameters you've mentioned??? Also my previous employer has already given me relieving letter but the parameters you've mentioned are not given. Should I apply for one to the previous employer??? Please advice...

Yes, you do.

"The following documents are mandatoryfor each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; "
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

The key word there is mandatory.

Regards

Nondini2017

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, good people.

I received ITA in the last draw and preparing my documents now.
Today I have done some medical test and it shows I have conceived, it's pretty early stage and I do not know what to do now.
I have not done the medical test yet as everyone advised to that after preparation of documentation.
What shall I do now? will it create any problem in my PR application and medical test?

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello, good people.

I received ITA in the last draw and preparing my documents now.
Today I have done some medical test and it shows I have conceived, it's pretty early stage and I do not know what to do now.
I have not done the medical test yet as everyone advised to that after preparation of documentation.
What shall I do now? will it create any problem in my PR application and medical test?

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance.
Hi,

Congratulations on the coming bundle of joy. This won't negatively affect your application, it may only delay it.

You have 2 options :
1- get your xray done now. This is associated with some risks to the children but will mean that your medicals are care completed.
2- get the xray done after the child is born. This will mean your medicals are pending for the next 9 months or so.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hi,

Is it mandatory to get present employer's certificate on the parameters you've mentioned??? Also my previous employer has already given me relieving letter but the parameters you've mentioned are not given. Should I apply for one to the previous employer??? Please advice...
Hi,

1- No its not. You can leave it out of employment history and only claim points for you previous experience.

2- Yes , you would need to get a letter that gives all the required information.

Regards

Reactions: sabharishj

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys

I have one question regarding my express entry profile.
Actually i am working in noc b category in canada n my husband is backhome. While filling my profile m getting option to fill my husband work history. Are thr some points for his work experience too???
because in crs calculator, thr was no option for spouse work experience.
We dont want to claim points for his work eexperience as he dont have his pay slips which i suppose se have to attach after ITA.

Also, my husband apply for canada work visa in which we showed that he is working(only job letter showed at that time)

Thanks
Hi,

You won't get any points unless he has Canadian work experience. So you can just move it to personal history and leave it out of employment history. This is perfectly acceptable.

Regards

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Yes, you do.

• should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; "

Regards
Thanx a lot dear

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Read the 1st page of this thread. It has all the information.
1) Create EE profile. Since you are done with ECA and IELTS, you can go ahead and create your EE and start filling it out
2) Trigger Work Experience. Ask your previous employers for work experience mentioning date of joining, leaving, titles held, hours worked in a week, salary, and job duties.
3) Move funds: If you are short of funds, then I suggest moving/asking for funds from your family member now, since as POF (proof of funds) CIC require 3-6 months of average balance.
4) Trigger PCC: Depending on where you lived for over 6 months, you'll need PCC from such countries.

Step 2 & 4 usually takes time. it took me over 2 months to gather all my experience letters, and if you are in US, FBI is taking in excess of 12 weeks.

5) Check your documents such as Passport expiring etc. if it's expiring soon or has spelling issues. Get a new one now!
6) Time your application. A lot of the process is based on timing. If you believe you can get POF (have sufficient balance), Experience letter, PCC in less than 90 days I would suggest you submit your EE application (profile) and wait for ITA. If you think you need more time to arrange those documents, then perhaps time the submission of your EE profile so that you can get everything in a span of 90 days.

Hope this information was helpful.
Should I need both, 3-6 months average balance and if this amount is transferred from my mom then a gift deed or if I have a gift then no need to maintain average balance?

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Yes, you do.

Regards
One more thing I have to clear. I heard that cic require 3-6 months average bank balance of required amount as POF and if I Got this money from my mom who is a Govt teacher then gift deed also. I just want to confirm that if attach

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
@TanakaM I've begun filling in the application details, and they've asked information of extended relatives (mine and spouse)- do we have enter all these details of siblings, and parents even if they're not travelling or part of the PR application?

Also, when does the document upload sections begin- I don't yet see this?

Many thanks.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
@TanakaM Found another glitch- When I tried confirming the education details, it stated that I selected I was awarded a Canadian degree/diploma- I modified to NO. However, the ECA and all the other details are there which indicates I've a Master's degree equivalent to the Canadian number with all the other details accurate.

It also doesn't make any difference to the CRS Scores of 444 I attained whether I put Canadian or not- do you reckon I should put a LOE?

I'm certain this is a technical glitch and not an inadvertent mistake of mine- cross-checked it multiple times prior to submitting my profile. Please advise.

Thanks.

sabharishj

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
My previous work experience is only one year. So in this case I need to show my current work experience which is more than 3 yrs...

But I am afraid to contact my HRD regarding this. My organizations HRD is very arrogant and if they suspect me leaving the organization, I may get some unwanted disturbances... Very Confused :(

Hi,

1- No its not. You can leave it out of employment history and only claim points for you previous experience.

2- Yes , you would need to get a letter that gives all the required information.

Regards

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi,

You won't get any points unless he has Canadian work experience. So you can just move it to personal history and leave it out of employment history. This is perfectly acceptable.

Regards
So should i mention in work experience coloumn that he has not any experience or should i just add his indian experience as he showed this experience in his work visa file which was unfortunately rejected

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
So should i mention in work experience coloumn that he has not any experience or should i just add his indian experience as he showed this experience in his work visa file which was unfortunately rejected
Yes, say he has no experience in the employment history section.

Then mention his experience in personal history only.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
My previous work experience is only one year. So in this case I need to show my current work experience which is more than 3 yrs...

But I am afraid to contact my HRD regarding this. My organizations HRD is very arrogant and if they suspect me leaving the organization, I may get some unwanted disturbances... Very Confused :(
So you need to mention it. Be brave and do what you gotta do. Alternatively you direct superior can write the letter.

All the best

Reactions: sabharishj

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM Found another glitch- When I tried confirming the education details, it stated that I selected I was awarded a Canadian degree/diploma- I modified to NO. However, the ECA and all the other details are there which indicates I've a Master's degree equivalent to the Canadian number with all the other details accurate.

It also doesn't make any difference to the CRS Scores of 444 I attained whether I put Canadian or not- do you reckon I should put a LOE?

I'm certain this is a technical glitch and not an inadvertent mistake of mine- cross-checked it multiple times prior to submitting my profile. Please advise.

Thanks.
Hi,

Correct it and mention this in your LOE to avoid any confusion.

regards

Reactions: Jakev